Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1376 1377 [1378] 1379 1380 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3894252 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: this is stupid
« Reply #20655 on: June 03, 2015, 04:48:42 pm »

Oooh, we're down to 2v2. This is suddenly survivable!

Bash Lenglon with the Proxxy coil! Lenglon has the highest magic stat, so is most likely to pull off a spell to fuck us up. Fuzz can (hopefully) wait.

Lenglon is also one good roll away from being an ally. Zergling isn't posting any actions, so he'll probably have to be defeated.
Yeah. Bash the usurper with the Proxxy Coil: +1!
+1
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #20656 on: June 03, 2015, 04:52:31 pm »

oh sweet im useful(?)!

Question: Will I remain with proxxy after this is over or will I disappear or w/e?

Since it doesn't seem to cost anything, use Starfall on the usurper.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20657 on: June 03, 2015, 04:54:00 pm »

Note: I am not voting on or responding to the main suggestion actions and discussion because I am 100% focused on breaking those stupid chains.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20658 on: June 03, 2015, 04:54:57 pm »

The spirit summons I know of are temporary, but these ones are different than the norm(recall that archmage fight). So you might stay, or you might go. Or it might depend on Proxxy's options.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #20659 on: June 03, 2015, 05:10:54 pm »

Oooh, we're down to 2v2. This is suddenly survivable!

Bash Lenglon with the Proxxy coil! Lenglon has the highest magic stat, so is most likely to pull off a spell to fuck us up. Fuzz can (hopefully) wait.

Lenglon is also one good roll away from being an ally. Zergling isn't posting any actions, so he'll probably have to be defeated.

Lenglon hasn't gotten any additional rolls to break free, and I don't think any such rolls are forthcoming. Tried, failed, enemy for shiz I think. Fuzz hasn't attempted a roll yet, so they could potentially still be turned; in any event, Lenglon is definitely the biggest threat here.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20660 on: June 03, 2015, 05:21:46 pm »

If Proxxy uses her Soul Star and a bit of persuasion, she could attempt to break the chains and free Lenglon. Do that.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #20661 on: June 03, 2015, 05:35:52 pm »

-1 to not attacking Lenglon, +1 to smacking them with the coil

(Edit: There, gender-neutual term used)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 05:46:08 pm by Ochita »
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20662 on: June 03, 2015, 05:38:20 pm »

... with that action, Proxxy would probably be a tad bit confused- Lenglon is female, best I see.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #20663 on: June 03, 2015, 05:41:13 pm »

"No, not cool. I'm smarter than these stupid chains, and I'm not going to attack someone I just met for no reason! Let alone try to cast spells in an anti-magic field! That's stupid, these chains are stupid, and I refuse to let them tell me what to do! I. Am. Me!"
Compulsions are dumb and I hate them forever. I want my freedom and I want it NOW!

* Worldmaster27 facepalms

uhm

moving on I try to break free of what's controlling me if that's still relevant?

({BREAK} Roll: 19) Worldmaster27 successfully escapes his mental chains and comes to. Passive Party Spirit rules apply: Worldmaster27 will be PMed at the time of an update, and if he does not post before the next update, control will go to GM until the next PM. I will not be making rapid-fire updates while Passive Party Spirits are enabled.
uh dude. You did
It's FEF, not FEOF

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20664 on: June 03, 2015, 05:43:18 pm »

"No, not cool. I'm smarter than these stupid chains, and I'm not going to attack someone I just met for no reason! Let alone try to cast spells in an anti-magic field! That's stupid, these chains are stupid, and I refuse to let them tell me what to do! I. Am. Me!"
Compulsions are dumb and I hate them forever. I want my freedom and I want it NOW!

uhm

moving on I try to break free of what's controlling me if that's still relevant?

({BREAK} Roll: 19) Worldmaster27 successfully escapes his mental chains and comes to. Passive Party Spirit rules apply: Worldmaster27 will be PMed at the time of an update, and if he does not post before the next update, control will go to GM until the next PM. I will not be making rapid-fire updates while Passive Party Spirits are enabled.
uh dude. You did
... Nope. Look at the usernames. Different people.
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #20665 on: June 03, 2015, 05:44:04 pm »

uhm

uh dude. You did
... Nope. Look at the usernames. Different people.

Oh duh. whoops.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20666 on: June 03, 2015, 06:46:02 pm »

FFS ran my break-free attempt in between turns, and ran world's during the turn. at the time of my attempt rolling a 3 for failure, he said "this time".
since then another turn has not passed, so I haven't been able to roll again. I've been posting attempts more often than this to see if I could get extra attempts or modifiers that way.

in other words: trying to murder me is wrong.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #20667 on: June 03, 2015, 06:57:59 pm »

We'll stop trying to kill you when you stop trying to kill proxxy.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20668 on: June 03, 2015, 07:03:00 pm »

Then you should have stopped already, and instead priroitized the one that IS trying to murder Proxxy.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20669 on: June 03, 2015, 07:04:21 pm »

-1 to not attacking Lenglon, +1 to smacking them with the coil

(Edit: There, gender-neutual term used)
-1 to attacking me, +1 to not attacking me.
((She))
Pages: 1 ... 1376 1377 [1378] 1379 1380 ... 1544