Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1345 1346 [1347] 1348 1349 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3897348 times)

EmeraldWind

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey there, dollface...
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: 20k! Magnificent!
« Reply #20190 on: May 10, 2015, 07:39:00 pm »

4 Spirit traps... that's got trouble all over  it.
We do not suffer from insanity. We enjoy every single bit of it.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20191 on: May 10, 2015, 08:01:06 pm »

...Wait, those red boxes are switches that say when something is on/off, right?

Turn off the Trigger to Object on all the traps.

Also, I don't think we ever menu'd the box itself, we should probably do that too.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20192 on: May 10, 2015, 08:12:59 pm »

Also, I don't think we ever menu'd the box itself, we should probably do that too.
green is swItchable

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20193 on: May 10, 2015, 08:20:26 pm »

green is swItchable
Oh. Hah, leave it to me to forget something like that.

Still, get that chest menu.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #20194 on: May 10, 2015, 08:22:37 pm »

The spirits can't leave the room in which they are summoned. But hey... we are the spirits- do we have to attack?

I think we do. I don't think it's that there's a spirit in the trap, I think that when the trap is triggered it snares a spirit to do some compulsory fighting, kinda like a D&D Summoning spell.

Gentlemen, there is no point in opening the chest just yet. We have no inventory space to carry things around. So, why don't we explore some more, then, once we have located the checkpoint, try to get as many items as we can?

+1 to this. We can't easily try the Seraph goo trick without a bottle to fill, so we may as well wait until we have emptied that bottle. East is the current suggestion, and why the hell not.

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20195 on: May 10, 2015, 08:52:13 pm »

+1 First star on the right and straight on 'til morning

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20196 on: May 10, 2015, 09:20:09 pm »

Still, get that chest menu.
+1

Then to the east, to Morrowind.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20197 on: May 11, 2015, 03:07:42 am »

+1 to leaving.  (east?)
-1 to opening chest: we have not the inventory space to carry stuff, nor the power to handle four traps getting set off at once if our shenanigans to disconnect the chest from the traps fails.
This is a masterwork ledger.  It contains 3719356 pages on the topic of the precise number and location of stones in Spindlybrooks.  In the text, the dwarves are hauling.
"And here is where we get the undead unicorns. Stop looking at me that way, you should have seen the zombie deer running around last week!"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20198 on: May 11, 2015, 03:13:45 am »

What if everyone changed their class to "Loot Dispenser"? Even if the summoned spirits kill the person who triggered it, they'd probably leave a pile of loot...
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20199 on: May 11, 2015, 05:57:20 am »

What if everyone changed their class to "Loot Dispenser"? Even if the summoned spirits kill the person who triggered it, they'd probably leave a pile of loot...
Or they'd literally kill us with loot. Like shooting a beam made of pure loot at us. The weight could kill us!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20200 on: May 11, 2015, 06:01:02 am »

Or they'd literally kill us with loot. Like shooting a beam made of pure loot at us. The weight could kill us!
This is the best case scenario. Worst-case scenario, they just shoot a single unremovable soulbound item at us, then explode into a pile of coins.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20201 on: May 11, 2015, 06:03:13 am »

This is the best case scenario. Worst-case scenario, they just shoot a single unremovable soulbound item at us, then explode into a pile of coins.
If it's the waifu pendant, we'll be fine as long as Al's the one who gets hit.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20202 on: May 11, 2015, 06:33:32 am »

oh. Has it occurred to nobody that spirits can't leave the room in which they are summoned due to the trap? We could go back, leave the crab essence with Polydectes, then open the chest, grab the loot in our arms and that slot, then dash back using our +3 agility before they attack.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20203 on: May 11, 2015, 06:41:20 am »

Out of all the characters we can play as, I think only Cherish can really rock the MG outfit, assuming it's not too revealing. For everyone else it would just be like they're cosplaying or something.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20204 on: May 11, 2015, 06:48:08 am »

Of course, it would be hilarious if Al used the pendant without knowing what it is. Of course, we could just give it to Cain so he could free himself...!
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 1345 1346 [1347] 1348 1349 ... 1544