Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1333 1334 [1335] 1336 1337 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3897601 times)

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: DL3.2
« Reply #20010 on: May 04, 2015, 09:55:56 pm »

I think we are about to play temporarily as one of the Target's past lives. Any thoughts?
Not quite. It's Oric vs. the Servant Seraph, though we do get to see the original Target and what I assume is the Traitor (original Riltia).

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: 20k! Magnificent!
« Reply #20011 on: May 05, 2015, 12:14:08 am »

Ponder encryption(and your current lack there of) for a moment and deduce how one might determine the presence or absence of a keylogger. Indeed, how many keys could a keylogger log if a keylogger could log keys? And would it know The Lumberjack Song?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20012 on: May 05, 2015, 03:18:07 am »

Ponder encryption(and your current lack there of) for a moment and deduce how one might determine the presence or absence of a keylogger. Indeed, how many keys could a keylogger log if a keylogger could log keys? And would it know The Lumberjack Song?
+1

If we get a cooler crab, would it just be Cool Crab with Kamina glasses?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20013 on: May 05, 2015, 05:32:50 am »

Guys, I had a thought.

We are Ciro's past lives.

Minus is also one of Ciro's past lives.

This means that Minus is one of us.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20014 on: May 05, 2015, 06:53:59 am »

Have you been keeping up with the updates?

Take a look at this.

I went back and checked on the MEMOR-E thing's first appearance... It seems we get to play as Oric. But wait. Final foe: Servant Seraph? Really? Descends the ladder to Dungeon Level 2? What? Also... features cameo appearances by Rex and Vi. Vi we know, the Target... but who is Rex? One of Riltia's past lives?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20015 on: May 05, 2015, 08:23:56 am »

Guys, I had a thought.

We are Ciro's past lives.

Minus is also one of Ciro's past lives.

This means that Minus is one of us.
Okay, I admit it.  It's me.

Chris the OK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20016 on: May 05, 2015, 08:30:21 am »

Quote from: swordsmith04
[mention of Servant Seraph]

The Seraphs definitely intrigue me. I recall that the Act titles in this saga reference the Seraphs, even though we haven't encountered them directly and they are supposedy dead.

Why is this? Are the titles chosen for alliterative effect? But then why do the personalities of the Siblings and Seraphs match up so precisely? Is this a suggestion that the souls of the original Seraphs live on, through the Siblings (or their Dungeon Levels?)

I know I'm not the only person to have wondered about the fates of the Seraphs... any more half-baked theories out there? Guess we'll learn a lot more when the Memor-E updates roll in!

Quote from: Elephant Parade
Cool Goombess would give absolutely amazing tattles, so let's do that

This.

Cool Goombess would be amazing... though we're probably just going to get a nerdy Parasect.

The idea of a hip-talking Goombess with freakin' crab claws is so great though, I'll never give up on it. I live now to +1 this idea. And to solve that bloody code. I WILL solve that code, I'm just... terribly busy at the moment.

Action: Trundle down the railroad toward the only new room we can go in. Ponder encryption along the way. Watch out for dragons.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #20017 on: May 05, 2015, 08:33:04 am »

But... Goombess is already perfect!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #20018 on: May 05, 2015, 08:38:06 am »

+1 to this, We can't risk crewing with her too much.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Chris the OK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20019 on: May 05, 2015, 09:08:58 am »

Quote from: birdy51
Quote from: anailater
We can't risk<snip>

Nahp.

Illborn have levels / tiers, and I'm willing to bet Goombess is a long way from max.

Besides, indulge me for a moment with a thought experiment. I know we all have different ideas of perfection, but... Think of the most perfect person you know. The man / woman of greatest charm and talent, of most formidable athletic prowess, of greatest intellectual achievement, whatever. Then imagine that same person, but instead of flimsy monkey arms, they have powerful, snapping crab claws that can grapple a foe, lift boulders or even slice a vulnerable opponent clean in two. You are to go adventuring into a deadly dungeon, full of peril and death, and can choose one of these people. Which would you rather go adventuring with?

Goombess doesn't even have arms.

Anyway, we were already agreed on trying to upgrade an Illborn character, with one combination or another. This is the best suggestion yet.

You can't take my beautiful amazing crab-claw Goombess fantasy idea away from me, you won't do! ;__;
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 10:10:24 am by Chris the OK »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20020 on: May 05, 2015, 09:53:43 am »

only because we can't have kool kat
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #20021 on: May 05, 2015, 09:58:11 am »

Ok but lets be honest here.

Cool crab was kind of a dick.

Goombess isn't a dick.

Therefore Goombess>Cool Crab.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20022 on: May 05, 2015, 11:32:37 am »

The only Seraphs we know are the Servant Seraph Last Seraphim.
The Servant Seraph appears to be weeping blood, with a characteristic maw of epic proportions. The Last Seraphim just has a big maw and is a Lady Seraph.
We know nothing of their personalities.

Rex is likely either Voice, a Previous Riltia, a previous Mechanic, or a previous Cain. My bet is that it's Mechanic so that he usurps the Dungeon Level after Death of Servant Seraph.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20023 on: May 05, 2015, 02:14:08 pm »

Actually good sir we know of the Speaker Seraph also. I bet that's the Voice's precursor.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20024 on: May 05, 2015, 02:29:58 pm »

Actually good sir we know of the Speaker Seraph also. I bet that's the Voice's precursor.
I meant the ones we've seen appearances for. By that logic we know of Sinful, Servant, Sister, Speaker, and the Last.
Pages: 1 ... 1333 1334 [1335] 1336 1337 ... 1544