Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1314 1315 [1316] 1317 1318 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3899172 times)

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: DL3.2
« Reply #19725 on: April 26, 2015, 01:08:11 pm »

Sell Awesome Shack to Spira

+1, alternatively find out if the Warrens has Squatters Rights.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #19726 on: April 26, 2015, 01:11:57 pm »

when people irl ask what i'm making i say it's a "comic"

then when they ask if they can read it i say no
Because it would take too damn long for them to read in one sitting, of course.

When you're going through our suggestions/votes and people irl ask you what you're reading, what do you say?
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19727 on: April 26, 2015, 01:55:57 pm »

when people irl ask what i'm making i say it's a "comic"

then when they ask if they can read it i say no
Because it would take too damn long for them to read in one sitting, of course.

When you're going through our suggestions/votes and people irl ask you what you're reading, what do you say?
my topmost sig quote, probably :V

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19728 on: April 26, 2015, 03:13:47 pm »

We don't own the Awesome Shack. Wait, there's nobody guarding it. Is there any reason we can't grab an anti-anti-magic potion, go to Cain's boss room, and give it to him? Thus giving him the ability to magic, and thus get free?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #19729 on: April 26, 2015, 03:22:16 pm »

Spira's right there dude.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19730 on: April 26, 2015, 03:27:59 pm »

We don't own the Awesome Shack. Wait, there's nobody guarding it. Is there any reason we can't grab an anti-anti-magic potion, go to Cain's boss room, and give it to him? Thus giving him the ability to magic, and thus get free?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19731 on: April 26, 2015, 03:34:55 pm »

Cain can beat Oric. 50 health compared to 45, and Cain has... we don't know, but at least triple digits of SP. He's also incredibly dangerous and is that Proxxy's hairdo? And I don't think he meant eat literally... oh wait. Eat their souls... ouch. So how did Oric trap Cain anyway?

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19732 on: April 26, 2015, 03:37:15 pm »

Cain can beat Oric. 50 health compared to 45, and Cain has... we don't know, but at least triple digits of SP. He's also incredibly dangerous and is that Proxxy's hairdo? And I don't think he meant eat literally... oh wait. Eat their souls... ouch. So how did Oric trap Cain anyway?
He stole Cain's Soul Star, and put an antimagic field around Cain and the entire dungeon level so Cain can't use his magic. Because Cain is a mage.

And something tells me Oric might put a few metaphorical nails into Cain's being using his hammer. If Cain were to escape that is.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19733 on: April 26, 2015, 03:46:00 pm »

Wait. In that image, look at Cain's sword. And his hairdo. That sword- it's either a second shift or Al's starting sword. What does Oric's star do anyway? Answer myself: I theorize that his power is the ability to drain or nullify other soul stars.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19734 on: April 26, 2015, 03:49:21 pm »

Wait. In that image, look at Cain's sword. And his hairdo. That sword- it's either a second shift or Al's starting sword. What does Oric's star do anyway? Answer myself: I theorize that his power is the ability to drain or nullify other soul stars.
The Thief was trusted with an unbelievably powerful Soul Star. It granted him dominance over the Devil and ALL her sinister siblings. He could manage them, tell them exactly what they needed to do to run the place HIS way, under threat of retaliation. There were three such Soul Stars, but that's another story.
Also, Cain's weird sword like thing might be his Second Shifted soulstar, which is his "claw"

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19735 on: April 26, 2015, 03:52:43 pm »

Wait... It granted him dominance over the Devil and ALL her sinister siblings. Wait... I think that's the Target! That's why Oric wants the Target dead! Alternatively, Oric wants the Target dead because the Target has one of the three such soul stars.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19736 on: April 26, 2015, 04:45:14 pm »

If Proxxy was the first victim, is it possible that the Siblings are numbered after the order Cain killed them in?

Cain is the second, though, so maybe not. Unless he turned into a vampire and that counted as him "dying", perhaps.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19737 on: April 26, 2015, 04:57:21 pm »

If Proxxy was the first victim, is it possible that the Siblings are numbered after the order Cain killed them in?

Cain is the second, though, so maybe not. Unless he turned into a vampire and that counted as him "dying", perhaps.
They are likely to be named after the Sinister Siblings that they replaced, the Last Seraphim's dead Siblings.

Where Cain likely shared his gluttonous attitude towards Soul Stars/Charge and thus became the Sibling for DL3. For a possible example of this to be confirmed, look at when we first got the Memor-E cartridge, Oric faced off against the Servant Seraph. First became the Mechanic. Mechanics are Civil Servants. They repair things.
Likewise, Cain is the Rebel, he is Second, the second Sinister Seraph was Sinful. and So on So forth.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #19738 on: April 26, 2015, 07:08:37 pm »

Part of me really wants to engineer an elaborate scenario where Proxxy can safely deliver an antimagic potion to Cain and get away (like a candle that burns down and breaks a string swinging the potion into his face or something.) Another, larger part of me says that's a lot of work and very stupid to boot. However, a scenario that creates a Willborn Cain is so unlikely as to be off the rails according to ffs, and that's precisely where I'd like to aim.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19739 on: April 26, 2015, 07:11:32 pm »

Part of me really wants to engineer an elaborate scenario where Proxxy can safely deliver an antimagic potion to Cain and get away (like a candle that burns down and breaks a string swinging the potion into his face or something.) Another, larger part of me says that's a lot of work and very stupid to boot. However, a scenario that creates a Willborn Cain is so unlikely as to be off the rails according to ffs, and that's precisely where I'd like to aim.
+1 to having Proxxy devise a device which releases the potion to Cain after around 90 minutes.

Pages: 1 ... 1314 1315 [1316] 1317 1318 ... 1544