Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1288 1289 [1290] 1291 1292 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3900571 times)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: !
« Reply #19335 on: April 17, 2015, 01:02:29 pm »

The robot may be tied to the blue chick
Of course it is. Remember, it was the bouncer for the "frou frou party" that we got into. I think it is the headquarters for the voice, which I think we decided what the blue chick.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Chris the OK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19336 on: April 17, 2015, 02:45:47 pm »

Let's quickly look at our inventory and see what we have with us... Is it still the same as per last update, FFS? I really want to try and attract the pink girl by casting Spooky Skeletons, but it's probably far too late now.

I am unsure of her power level but I think she WILL try and kill us, however with our party's combined DR abilities we would survive long enough to change her feelings or at least learn something useful. True, we'll probably lose her for good if we go back now, but she's intriguing (and stylish) enough that gathering our party for a well-prepared foray westward could prove well worth it.

btw, if we ever fly up to the top of the Greens again we can use Cherish's magnetic boots... and Ciro's bloody shades, what was she doing with those all this time?! Again, this is likely a textbook case of esprit de l'escalier...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 04:30:05 pm by Chris the OK »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19337 on: April 17, 2015, 04:54:53 pm »

This may be a stupid question, but is Ciro actually the Target? It seems very likely to me that Ciro is the Target, but if it was not explicitly stated by someone important, the Target could be someone else... for instance Al or that pink vampire girl.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #19338 on: April 17, 2015, 05:01:30 pm »

This may be a stupid question, but is Ciro actually the Target? It seems very likely to me that Ciro is the Target, but if it was not explicitly stated by someone important, the Target could be someone else... for instance Al or that pink vampire girl.
I think it was outright stated at one point, but I'm too lazy to go index digging to make sure at the moment.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19339 on: April 17, 2015, 05:02:06 pm »

I'm pretty sure we were given a Winrar on a theorycrafing contest with that included, so yeah...
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #19340 on: April 17, 2015, 05:43:42 pm »

I'm pretty sure we were given a Winrar on a theorycrafing contest with that included, so yeah...

Ciro owns the Astral Influx, the Target owns the Astral Influx, QED

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19341 on: April 17, 2015, 06:18:42 pm »

Ah the second link doesn't explicitly state that the Target owns the Astral Influx.

So I think I need to ask a question: Who are the Six Sinister Siblings? We know some for sure, like Floe, Ecco, and Proxxy, but some have never stated that they are in fact Sinister Siblings. If you good people could just summarize who we believe to be the Six Sinister Siblings, I might be able to think on that. Basically the reason I need to see such a summary is because not all of the supposed Siblings have stated that they are such.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #19342 on: April 17, 2015, 07:37:48 pm »

So who's in favor of...

Switching to Proxxy and find out what the heck is going on.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19343 on: April 17, 2015, 07:43:26 pm »

So who's in favor of...

+1. I think she has answers. But we should be wary of not being able to get back to the Influx.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #19344 on: April 17, 2015, 08:06:23 pm »

So who's in favor of...

+1. I think she has answers. But we should be wary of not being able to get back to the Influx.

Actually... +1

Okay, so we all know it's very, very risky switching away to somebody who can't get to the Astral Influx, but the way I see it there are two people who can not only learn what is going on in the Greens but solve it; the Chief, and Proxxy the Mechanic. Since the former is in hiding someplace Al can't kill him and the other is one button away with a Soul Star we've empowered via theorycrafting, I think this is a risk worth taking.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19345 on: April 17, 2015, 08:11:13 pm »

+1 to switching to Proxxy.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #19346 on: April 17, 2015, 08:22:07 pm »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19347 on: April 17, 2015, 08:26:49 pm »

What are you fools doing. You really want to leave our party to their own devices for like ten updates?!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
It's FEF, not FEOF

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19349 on: April 17, 2015, 08:29:31 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 1288 1289 [1290] 1291 1292 ... 1544