Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1274 1275 [1276] 1277 1278 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3900146 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: The Show Must Go On
« Reply #19125 on: April 11, 2015, 01:47:30 pm »

Well crud... I just realized something. Two somethings, really. That title: the last, I think it means Al is one of the Six Sinister Siblings of Oric the Awesome. And the most powerful, if we're going with first is weakest and last is strongest. Or at least most important. If Al is one of the Six Sinister Siblings, we have a lot to think about.[/b]

(ciro is the 5th sibling)
(riltia is the sixth)
(Al's Last rubric is likely pertaining to the Last Seraphim)
http://twoota.wikia.com/wiki/Six_Sinister_Siblings_of_Oric_The_Awesome

Al:Head to Outer Underside alone, head to the Greens, speak with Circuitrix about what Betweenford told you on the way there
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 01:49:05 pm by javierpwn »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Avoiding boss fights since 2013
« Reply #19126 on: April 11, 2015, 02:02:12 pm »

Hmm... I still think Al has something to do with the Six Sinister Siblings we don't know about.

Odd how all of our party have overcharged SP. By the way, I just came up with a plan to free Cain, so he can do battle against Oric. If Oric can nullify soul stars, he probably won't win though. We head back down to DL3, purchase that potion that gets you past the magic field, go to Cain's boss room, throw him the potion, let hilarity ensue.

On a more serious note, Use the great fusion scroll to fuse the Hard Hat and Desmond's Mask. End result should be a tank's dream.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19127 on: April 11, 2015, 02:07:23 pm »

On a more serious note, Use the great fusion scroll to fuse the Hard Hat and Desmond's Mask. End result should be a tank's dream.

Are you sure you want to use the 2x2 Great Fusion scroll on this? You have a 1x1 Fusion Scroll in your inventory.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #19128 on: April 11, 2015, 02:13:57 pm »

Check Sidequests and arena
It's FEF, not FEOF

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19129 on: April 11, 2015, 02:14:08 pm »

Talk with Cherish.

We might learn something useful about Al.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19130 on: April 11, 2015, 02:23:47 pm »

Fine, use the normal one to fuse the hat and mask. The hard hat and Desmond's Mask.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Authority2

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC: INCREASE_FPS: REQUIRED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19131 on: April 11, 2015, 02:24:54 pm »

"But I tell you what the Queen wants is impossible. The story of her mandate to create floodgates in our desert fortress cannot be told in less than 314160 stanzas! Art bows not to any dwarf!"

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #19132 on: April 11, 2015, 02:26:41 pm »

Go to Market with Ciro and Riltia! Ciraltia cannot be denied!

Are you sure you want to use the 2x2 Great Fusion scroll on this? You have a 1x1 Fusion Scroll in your inventory.
-1 to using the Great Fusion Scroll, but +1 to the regular scroll for this combo.

As far as reagents for Skill Tree... uh, how about:

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #19133 on: April 11, 2015, 02:40:29 pm »

Rivers of blood. Al is a vampire.

...Wait. Wait a second. What if DL6 is Ciro's? She is the Sixth Sibling, apparently, so that'd make sense from a numerical standpoint (Though that falls apart when you consider that Proxxy is the First, but she has DL2). Additionally, there's rivers of blood there, and Ciro is a blood mage. It's not terribly likely, but it might be a possibility.

Also, I'd have to say that it doesn't seem likely that Al is a Sibling. All six Siblings are accounted for, plus Oric, so if Al was a Sibling, that'd mean one of the one's we've thought was a Sibling isn't (Unlikely, since we have good proof for all of them, if memory serves), or there's a secret Seventh Sibling (Oric aside).
Given the business between him and Cain, plus the fact that he seems to be very closely linked to the Last Seraph (Who appears to be an opposing force to the Siblings), I think it's more likely he's a human (Okay, vampire) who entered the Warrens, rather than...Whatever the Siblings are.

Or maybe "Human (-like entity) who entered the Warrens" is exactly what a Sibling is, or what allows someone to become a Sibling.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Chris the OK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19134 on: April 11, 2015, 02:43:03 pm »

Quote from: FallacyofUrist
Use the great regular fusion scroll to fuse the Hard Hat and Desmond's Mask. End result should be a tank's dream.
I'm not sure this is necessary. The abilities of both can function when carried by the same character, right, despite the logical improbability of wearing both at the same time? Fusing them might combine both abilities, for sure, but might also weaken them as their effects are altered to account for item balance. -1 to this plan until I have convincing evidence to the contrary.

If we are going to go to the Greens, can we consider trying to grow something there? That concentrated, one-of-a-kind vat of life energy is begging to be used for something.

If going to the Greens, try to buy a Mushroom at the market so we can plant an unlimited supply of Mushrooms to feed to Slog (run the plan through with Goombess so she can assure us of the scientific and fungo-ethical validity of this experiment.)

If we go to the market, I have an idea for a couple of cheap items that would make for good investments. Ask the shopkeeper about the following items-

Scroll of recall- potentially an all-party rescue from any given sticky situation.
Scroll of identify- would prevent incidents like reading Ecco's Scroll of Giant Robot and could be used to divine the purpose of things like Ciro's Genetic Recess.
"Romantic" plants- more shipping is always good.
M-Shield- not cheap at all, but a shield for Riltia would be fantastic. Also, we're seriously vulnerable to fire damage and the ability to negate magical / energy sources of damage (with an instant Guard that can rescue anyone and often everyone in the party) would be nothing short of a blessing.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 03:08:58 pm by Chris the OK »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19135 on: April 11, 2015, 02:44:32 pm »

Two things: what do you think of my theory that Oric's star nulls other soul stars, and two: Is it possible the Insolvent Thaumaturge was Cain's soul star originally?

+1 to buying a mushroom... for reagent purposes.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19136 on: April 11, 2015, 02:49:22 pm »

Rivers of blood. Al is a vampire.

...Wait. Wait a second. What if DL6 is Ciro's? She is the Sixth Sibling, apparently, so that'd make sense from a numerical standpoint (Though that falls apart when you consider that Proxxy is the First, but she has DL2). Additionally, there's rivers of blood there, and Ciro is a blood mage. It's not terribly likely, but it might be a possibility.

Also, I'd have to say that it doesn't seem likely that Al is a Sibling. All six Siblings are accounted for, plus Oric, so if Al was a Sibling, that'd mean one of the one's we've thought was a Sibling isn't (Unlikely, since we have good proof for all of them, if memory serves), or there's a secret Seventh Sibling (Oric aside).
Given the business between him and Cain, plus the fact that he seems to be very closely linked to the Last Seraph (Who appears to be an opposing force to the Siblings), I think it's more likely he's a human (Okay, vampire) who entered the Warrens, rather than...Whatever the Siblings are.

Or maybe "Human (-like entity) who entered the Warrens" is exactly what a Sibling is, or what allows someone to become a Sibling.
Ciro is a Blood Mage, Al is a Nature's pupil. Logically, Al's level, IF HE HAD ONE! Would be nature themed. The only remotely nature themed thing in the Warrens we've seen has been the Greens.
(i need to re-read Al's conversation with Chief, to see if Al is in any way linked to the greens.)

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19137 on: April 11, 2015, 02:50:33 pm »

Gentlemen, we need to at least try to use the skeletons, and see if they are hostile, helpful, or whatever.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #19138 on: April 11, 2015, 02:53:58 pm »

Talk to Cherish.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19139 on: April 11, 2015, 02:58:02 pm »

For all I know the Greens have a secret door into a secret level. But that seems unlikely.
Gentlemen, we need to at least try to use the skeletons, and see if they are hostile, helpful, or whatever.
+1 to this.

Pages: 1 ... 1274 1275 [1276] 1277 1278 ... 1544