Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1258 1259 [1260] 1261 1262 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3901494 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

I'm disappointed at the lack of falling rocks.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile

well we certainly changed our fate
Crack-a-lack-a

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

well thats it guys

the game is over

twoota is no more because of silliness

bye

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

well thats it guys

the game is over

twoota is no more because of silliness

bye
But now we'll never know if Ampersand the Awesome ever finds the Amulet of Oric :(

Chris the OK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well guys, I just finished reading this thread too.

I'd never heard of suggestion games before TWoOtA - so I tried to choose a forum name that did good, proper homage to this game, given the things it's opened my eyes to.

I hope there's more to it than this. The update prior to this last one was pretty inspiring.

My serious suggestion would be (would have been?  :'( :'( :'() to do something to prevent the chest from falling into the void when gravity is inevitably reversed, as it quite possibly contains the key.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 09:23:21 pm by Chris the OK »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Pfft, we only lost everyone except the most important character.

AWESOME HAREM QUEST

You are this sexy beast. You were doing stuff but it mostly involved picking up chicks.

Say there's some chicks.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile

Use strength, lift women.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

GRRRRRRRR! With your sexy strength, you-

Oh no! It seems the pointy one has seized your silky blonde locks!

She's now using them to pilot you about as an unstoppable war machine!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do a front flip.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

Grab her hair and pilot her to pilot yourself.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

Well guy, I just finished reading this thread too.

I'd never heard of suggestion games before TWoOtA - so I tried to choose a forum name that did good, proper homage to this game, given the things it's opened my eyes to.

I hope there's more to it than this. The update prior to this last one was pretty inspiring.

My serious suggestion would be (would have been?  :'( :'( :'() to do something to prevent the chest from falling into the void when gravity is inevitably reversed, as it quite possibly contains the key.
Welcome to the forums. ANd don't worry, I'm willing to bet the game isn't over. Even if FFS did want to end it there, he'd do it with a bit more ceremony than that. After all, this thing is absolutely massive, and what's more, a huge part of the forum.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Grab her hair and pilot her to pilot yourself.
Forget my idea. +1
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 ... 1258 1259 [1260] 1261 1262 ... 1544