Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1211 1212 [1213] 1214 1215 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3902958 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: your regularly scheduled rek
« Reply #18180 on: December 26, 2014, 11:01:29 pm »

+1, also explain that we, ourselves, are not sure who is destined for the throne.
-1 to that.

I understand the value of honesty but I think it's too early to burn the bridge on lying and deception.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Vakothu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18181 on: December 26, 2014, 11:03:45 pm »

Aye, I realised that a 20 on a persuasion roll doesn't mean that we should trust them and edited my post.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 11:07:06 pm by Vakothu »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18182 on: December 26, 2014, 11:22:48 pm »

"If we give it to you right now, you'd betray us, so how about instead we'll accompany you to do whatever it is you wanted to do and use the Ultimate Weapon as needed? That way you also have back up from other people as well."
I like this one.
+1, if the other ones I liked don't get picked
+1 doesn't hurt to ask. Well, it probably does, but whatever...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18183 on: December 26, 2014, 11:47:15 pm »

Anyway guys I decided to make a vote tally for all of the major ideas so far since it's almost a 3 way tie and they are all contradictory

Be Ecco.

It'll probably fail, but if it works? I dunno, if the Target is whoever is being focused on, then that's both giving it to him and keeping it.
+1
+1
+1 since this is just a rewording of my previous idea. That puts it at 4

Give Ecco the Astral Influx, Illborn Exchange, and Asynchrony Catalyst. Always take the option that wasn't even included on the test!
Cherish: Now would be a good time to remember what was so odd about holding a soul star that isn't yours, that thing Proxxy probably told you about.
At the same time, please.
On a side note, maybe we should ask for a story first. Ask what Ecco wants to do with the weapon.
+1 to all of this.
This sounds good, ask for story first.

Actually, on second thought, don't give him the Astral Influx. I think we want to maintain some form of control over who's mind we're mucking with.

This also has 4 votes

"If we give it to you right now, you'd betray us, so how about instead we'll accompany you to do whatever it is you wanted to do and use the Ultimate Weapon as needed? That way you also have back up from other people as well."
I like this one.
This train of thought has 3 votes due to the -1. (would have been a 3 way tie if it weren't for -1)

So everyone who hasn't voted on any of these topics yet. Vote now cause this time, your vote DOES make a difference

Ps: I know you answered this question twice already but the search function isn't giving me anything useful. What programs do you use to make updates?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 11:52:56 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18184 on: December 27, 2014, 12:17:45 am »

Ps: I know you answered this question twice already but the search function isn't giving me anything useful. What programs do you use to make updates?

Flash and Photoshop.

Nunzillor

« Reply #18185 on: December 27, 2014, 03:23:48 am »

I like this one.

+1.  Now it's a 3-way tie.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 03:25:28 am by Nunzillor »

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #18186 on: December 27, 2014, 05:25:07 am »

I like this one.

+1. Whoops. Now it's not.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #18187 on: December 27, 2014, 05:49:02 am »

I like this one.

+1. Whoops. Now it's not.
Whoops, it's a tie again

Just kidding :P
+1, since it seems the most reasonable of the ideas, IMO.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18188 on: December 27, 2014, 11:20:26 am »

How can we use the Ultimate Weapon when we don't know what it is? It looks like whatever we give him will become the Ultimate Weapon; if we give him nothing, the Ultimate Weapon will be something else, and we won't be able to use it.

I think I already -1'd this plan, but if not: -1.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18189 on: December 27, 2014, 12:04:06 pm »

How can we use the Ultimate Weapon when we don't know what it is?

The same argument can be applied to Ecco.  If we give him the wrong thing, he tries to use it, and totally fails, he probably gets one-shot by Oric.

Also, a bit late to the party here, but I'd assume that Riltia and Ciro have some sort of hidden Bro Attack that perhaps only triggers when they're both present and somehow both in peril, but costs them BOTH Soul Charge.  That'd be one valid reason as to filling the rare conditions and why Ciro bled.

Also, we must scan Riltia as soon as the Eye is ready.  I expect to be seriously ACCESS DENIED, but we won't know unless we try.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18190 on: December 27, 2014, 12:08:10 pm »

How can we use the Ultimate Weapon when we don't know what it is?
The same argument can be applied to Ecco.  If we give him the wrong thing, he tries to use it, and totally fails, he probably gets one-shot by Oric.
Except that whatever we give Ecco (presumably) becomes the Ultimate Weapon, so he'll know what it is.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18191 on: December 27, 2014, 12:13:40 pm »

I find that to be a dangerous assumption.  It implies that ANY Soul Star can be a dangerous weapon.

Also, I was thinking that Al's Soul Star was the only one Cain saw, but this happened before he saw any of them:

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18192 on: December 27, 2014, 12:28:43 pm »

since the ultimate soul star is the one that belongs to whoever will become the new king, and Ciro is not going to become the new king, and since Al and Cain have talked before (although the cheif was holding his illborn exchange back then so Cain wouldn't be able to sense Al's soul star) then the new King must be Al or Cherish.

Guys pick your choice, either Al's or cherishes soul star are the ultimate weapons.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18193 on: December 27, 2014, 01:12:14 pm »

~Music is now The Power of Love~
~You must choose ONE heart to boost and ONE heart to shrink on the Shipping Grid!~
~Music timer is five~

Spoiler: Count (click to show/hide)

Ask to accompany him instead: +Empiricist, +Kevak, +flabort, -EP, +RAM, +Nunzillor, +Solymr, +darkpaladin109 (6)
Ask what Ecco wants to do with the weapon: +flabort, +10ebbor10, +Worldmaster27, +Toaster, +Vakothu (5)

Ecco puts on his jetpack.

~Burning up his fuse up here alone~

Now what?

Spoiler: Active (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Passive (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 01:14:37 pm by freeformschooler »

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18194 on: December 27, 2014, 01:15:10 pm »

All:Wonder where Ripriver went.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling
Pages: 1 ... 1211 1212 [1213] 1214 1215 ... 1544