Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1124 1125 [1126] 1127 1128 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3901445 times)

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: headmounted slogalarm
« Reply #16875 on: October 14, 2014, 05:03:43 pm »

We could have cast that if we'd kept all the spare stat blocks in reserve. :( Ah, well. At least the MHP will be useful with that skill.
Anyway, there are a few things we should probably do quickly before heading back to DL4:
1. Reabsorb the drill and shape some actual weapons. I'm thinking that revolver for Cherish and some other ranged weapon for Ciro. A submachine gun maybe? The shotgun again?
2.  Inventory management. We should put the wisp essence in storage and take out the rest of the fountain pence and the new skill. Slog can take the mask and hard hat.
3. Heal Kit Kat and overcharge everyone's HP.
4. Party management. Switch Goombess to Active and Slog to passive?
5. Do we want to switch viewpoint back to Ciro, or remain as Al for the time being?
6. Is there anything else I've missed?
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #16876 on: October 14, 2014, 05:04:39 pm »

Let's check out what Ciro's new æÄ╦⌐ does.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16877 on: October 14, 2014, 05:05:14 pm »

Let's shift to Ciro POV. Because why not.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16878 on: October 14, 2014, 05:06:20 pm »

We should also see which kind of buffs does Cherish's spell create.

Oh, and see the menu from that new skill that Goombess created.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #16879 on: October 14, 2014, 05:18:45 pm »

Ask Goombess who the Grey Lady is.
Ciro - Reabsorb drill
Goombess: Tattle and scan Kit Kat.

+1

Also, read stolen letters, check menu for Magnet Heel
Pat the kitty.
+1 to all of these.

Also, even if we don't go to the Deeps (Which I recommend we don't, at least not for a while; we might be horribly breaking the game with Trollwarks right now, but FFS will find a way to break them), I think we should finally check out west underside. In particular, I think we should try and begin going down the rabbit Riltia hole, and see if we can't find Sub-D#D19a2 (Where we found Riltia).

+1 all of this. Though perhaps we should be checking the names on the envelopes of the letters first.

Just reiterating this, with the following additions:

1- PoV to Cherish, because quite frankly I'm bored of being Ciro and we've been Al for a while now too.

2- Bloodshape a wizard's staff. It's a melee weapon, which is typically MHP, and hopefully it'll give us some extra SPP to work toward that ludicrous skill.

3- +1 Goombess Active Slog Passive

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #16880 on: October 14, 2014, 05:21:52 pm »

Other Actions similarly +1'ed

1- PoV to Cherish, because quite frankly I'm bored of being Ciro and we've been Al for a while now too.

2- Bloodshape a wizard's staff. It's a melee weapon, which is typically MHP, and hopefully it'll give us some extra SPP to work toward that ludicrous skill.

I like this, +1.

Although I still do wish we'd get around to trying blood armor again. We got the points now that we only have a 1/4 chance of failure instead of a 1/2.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #16881 on: October 14, 2014, 07:32:19 pm »

I like this, +1.

Although I still do wish we'd get around to trying blood armor again. We got the points now that we only have a 1/4 chance of failure instead of a 1/2.
+1
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile
« Reply #16882 on: October 14, 2014, 07:55:04 pm »

That Genetic Recess has to be really useful endgame stuff. I would bet a river dollar that it lets you access abilities (maybe at random) from her past incarnations. Needless to say, YES PLEASE. It's a long-term goal but I think we should start hoarding MSP for Ciro to see what this does.

I wonder, can you Wizards Hat/Savepoint to overheal SP, and THEN put the hat back on to get the boost and still be overhealed? If so, that gets us closer to sciencing what that does.
Quote from: Dwarfotaur
Everytime one of my militia has given birth in the Danger Room, it's lead to instant baby smoothies for everyone.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #16883 on: October 14, 2014, 08:02:18 pm »

Yeah, I support finding out what the heck it does. Preferably before things go down.

Now would be a good time to return to Ripriver, though.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16884 on: October 14, 2014, 08:15:46 pm »

That Genetic Recess has to be really useful endgame stuff. I would bet a river dollar that it lets you access abilities (maybe at random) from her past incarnations. Needless to say, YES PLEASE.

My theory was that Ciro, having become a merger of two different people, is a prime example of genetic recombination - certain traits from the two were dominant over others, and therefore appeared on the resulting gestalt. Therefore, I theorized the skill allowed the non-dominant, (i.e. recessive) traits to be pulled out, giving Ciro an alternate form, with things like Dumb Fighter Strength, male pattern baldness, and that crazy-looking soulbound ability that we never saw in action.

I like your idea better, though.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #16885 on: October 14, 2014, 08:36:02 pm »

"Crazy-looking soulbound ability"?
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16886 on: October 14, 2014, 08:37:52 pm »

I like this, +1.

+1

"Crazy-looking soulbound ability"?

I assume he means Mili's ritual.

Now would be a good time to return to Ripriver, though.

Almost.

Check out the merc list first; anyone useful to grab?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #16887 on: October 15, 2014, 12:09:07 am »

Okay here's a plan.

Cherish, heal everyone/Overfill SP. Then store all objects in storage. Then have KK copy her.

If it works well, we essentially get another healer (Even if the hp isn't great...)
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16888 on: October 15, 2014, 12:26:38 am »

Would...  Genetic Recess split Ciro from the other lady whose name I am continually forgetting?

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16889 on: October 15, 2014, 03:03:18 am »

Couldn't a recess be a space or a depression? Perhaps it is a genetic storage device, a safe place to grow a self-clone for revivification purposes or an ability to store external entities within our genetics.
Or perhaps is recess as in a break or departure, so it liberates us from genetically-imposed limitations...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 1124 1125 [1126] 1127 1128 ... 1544