Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1110 1111 [1112] 1113 1114 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3902541 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome:
« Reply #16665 on: October 08, 2014, 11:40:58 pm »

...What if we want the monsters to cause a party wipe? Remember, when Ciro left the healing machine thing, she said something about how there were supposed to be six (I don't remember the actual number; it may have been five) other people in other machines. I think. I may be wrong about that line, and I'm too lazy to check.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16666 on: October 09, 2014, 02:48:57 pm »

This is about to start back up again and in a big way. Expect quick updates. I want Chapter Four complete before the end of the year (84 days remaining). Challenge mode begin!
Oh boy, it's time for...!

USELESS FAFFERY

Let's spend an update pushing that wall. Maybe there's a secret door there, you don't know!

Alright, that didn't work. What about the floor? Let's push the floor.

No, okay. Wait. We were pushing on the floor to the left. What if it swings out to the right?

Now, I think I've got this. The ceiling. Clearly if it exists, it'll contain a secret passage.

Well that didn't work. Let's look at our inventory again?

Okay, this place looks like a good spot for floor shenanigans.

You know what we forgot to try? Over at that other place, we pushed at the left and the right of the floor, but we never got the center. Let's go back and double check.
The ceiling doesn't exist except when it's needed to be opened; like to drop us/monsters from the ceilings of rooms.

Oric is King. Ciro (or maybe Al, but I doubt it) is Lord. It's why all the angels are kinda helping us, but not really; they're trying to get us to stand on our own two feet so that we can take down Oric.
But the Hellyfish said MUST OBEY LORD. I suppose it's possible they were given bogus commands and told it was from us, and then didn't recognize us or figured hey clearly the Lord knows what she's doing so let's battle her to the death... but it seems more likely we're not the Lord and whoever the Lord is commanded the Hellyfish to guard everything.

Although... I suppose they were found on Cain's level. The notion that we ordered them to guard Cain in a previous cycle sounds farfetched, but I guess it's not completely out of the question.
Perhaps it's because they are HELLyfish. And the Lord is the "She-Devil". So the Lord of this Underworld would govern the HELLyfish.

This is about to start back up again and in a big way. Expect quick updates. I want Chapter Four complete before the end of the year (84 days remaining). Challenge mode begin!
I've got to start back up on my Theorycrafting again.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Allow me to blow your mind:
What. That is wrong. My theorycrafting reigns SUPREME!

B-but Slog can't be Lord! The Lord is a female!

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #16667 on: October 09, 2014, 03:26:11 pm »

Do slimes not reproduce by mitosis?

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16668 on: October 09, 2014, 03:36:20 pm »

Do slimes not reproduce by mitosis?
That makes slog sexless, and therefore, not male, nor female.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #16669 on: October 09, 2014, 04:13:04 pm »

But it means Slog COULD become a mother, which I'm going to call close enough.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #16670 on: October 09, 2014, 04:43:00 pm »

...Produce more Slog. Become Slogmind.

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16671 on: October 09, 2014, 05:28:29 pm »

...Produce more Slog. Become Slogmind.

Save it for when we meet back up with slog.

Infinite slogs WOULD be pretty cool, though.
This is a masterwork ledger.  It contains 3719356 pages on the topic of the precise number and location of stones in Spindlybrooks.  In the text, the dwarves are hauling.
"And here is where we get the undead unicorns. Stop looking at me that way, you should have seen the zombie deer running around last week!"

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16672 on: October 09, 2014, 05:40:26 pm »

I just had a thought...

What would happen if ffs gave us a single wish to use? No extreme rulebreaking and cheating (i.e. Win the game!) allowed.

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16673 on: October 09, 2014, 05:47:38 pm »

I just had a thought...

What would happen if ffs gave us a single wish to use? No extreme rulebreaking and cheating (i.e. Win the game!) allowed.

We'd probably wish for Yaos.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16674 on: October 09, 2014, 05:59:32 pm »

I just had a thought...

+1

Yaos was probably one of the most sequence-breaking things that have happened to us so far. He introduced us to Soul Duels, Weird Blue Ciro, and people having Soul Stars for weird reasons.

Y'know, Floe actually sounds kind of like Vi-Ciro when she's speaking in the walkie-talkie thing. I wonder if killing her will turn us into Vi-Ciro permanently? That might explain the weird flashback we had a while ago.

Also, random number conspiracy: if you add up the places of the numbers in "Vi", Ciro's weird blue alter ego, you get 31. If you add up the letters in Floe's name, you get 33. Vi has two less letters. 33 - 2 = 31. So, uh, Vi is half of Floe or something.

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16675 on: October 09, 2014, 10:28:55 pm »

I just had a thought...

+1

Now that I have considered this option (and with a "no munchkinry" rule in place from the hypothetical, that rules out wishing for a ring of three wishes), I really can't think of anything else.
This is a masterwork ledger.  It contains 3719356 pages on the topic of the precise number and location of stones in Spindlybrooks.  In the text, the dwarves are hauling.
"And here is where we get the undead unicorns. Stop looking at me that way, you should have seen the zombie deer running around last week!"

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16676 on: October 09, 2014, 10:35:53 pm »

I just had a thought...

+1

Now that I have considered this option (and with a "no munchkinry" rule in place from the hypothetical, that rules out wishing for a ring of three wishes), I really can't think of anything else.

Cheating isn't cheating if cheating is part of the game mechanics, so we should wish for a point in cheating.

Yaos would also be good.
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16677 on: October 10, 2014, 09:59:11 am »

Now, I think I've got this. The ceiling. Clearly if it exists, it'll contain a secret passage.
You raise an interesting point.

Look up

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16678 on: October 10, 2014, 02:31:46 pm »

Spoiler: Count (click to show/hide)

SLAP HIM JUST DO IT: +flabort, +IronyOwl, +Xanmyral, +Toaster, +Object, +Cptn Kaladin, +Wolfkit, +Eotyrannus, +Worldmaster27, +laularukyrumo (10)
Exchange our loot for Darkloot!: +NAV, +Cerol, +Kevak, +EP, +Eotyrannus, +fractalman, +fractalman (7)

(Attack: 8+4 Position, 3) (Attack: 8+4 Position, 3-5 DR) You execute a well-time bitch slap. Dark Al has gained the Al's Bitch title, giving him +1 tramp stamps and a penalty to back-talking. Luckily your overpowered Bulwarks make this fight way uneven.

UN-luckily, your Bulwarks do nothing against this guy. Maybe he's not one of those weird spirits. In fact... wouldn't that mean he's "Illborn?" If he didn't have that fake Exchange, you could probably weaken and capture him in your Illbornball.

You see no obvious way to exchange your loot for Darkloot.

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16679 on: October 10, 2014, 02:32:31 pm »

Try moving a step down, just to double-check that he's not mirrored both ways.
Pages: 1 ... 1110 1111 [1112] 1113 1114 ... 1544