Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1109 1110 [1111] 1112 1113 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3902519 times)

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome:
« Reply #16650 on: October 06, 2014, 06:58:34 pm »

Are we still able to resurrect people whenever we want (except for Soul Charge)?  If so, could we just kill Ciro and fuse him/her with something?  Is there a size limit to the fusion scroll?  (We might be able to test with the ram, but FFS might lock the item into the scroll if we tested.)  Also, since Ciro and... I forget who her name was were fused by the rez tanks, does that mean the rez tank is a permanent fusion scroll that just uses Soul Charge?
it doesn't fuse things.
It revives them.

All it did was destroy Mili when Al turned it on. Because you're supposed to stick 1 person in there.

Honestly, I'm not really sure about what happened back then.

If Mili was totally destroyed, then why would Ciro become female on rez?
It's possible the ressurection simply doesn't work perfectly on things with souls, and our gender swap is part of normal variance, rather than anything having to do with Mili being in the machine. After all, we haven't taken on any other characteristics of her, that we can prove. From what we saw of her, we seemed to be unlike her in personality. Ciro the Blood Mage doesn't look anything like Mili. She might have been a caster, given the massive thing in her inventory, but we have no proof of that.

Actually, once we're back in control of Ciro, maybe we could ask Al some stuff about Mili to check if we have any similarities?

We have a personality.  This is unlike original Ciro the Practical Fighter.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16651 on: October 06, 2014, 08:03:32 pm »

Ciro was actually starting to develop a personality before he died. He talked, at least.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16652 on: October 06, 2014, 08:11:16 pm »

Are we still able to resurrect people whenever we want (except for Soul Charge)?  If so, could we just kill Ciro and fuse him/her with something?  Is there a size limit to the fusion scroll?  (We might be able to test with the ram, but FFS might lock the item into the scroll if we tested.)  Also, since Ciro and... I forget who her name was were fused by the rez tanks, does that mean the rez tank is a permanent fusion scroll that just uses Soul Charge?
it doesn't fuse things.
It revives them.

All it did was destroy Mili when Al turned it on. Because you're supposed to stick 1 person in there.

Honestly, I'm not really sure about what happened back then.

If Mili was totally destroyed, then why would Ciro become female on rez?
It's possible the ressurection simply doesn't work perfectly on things with souls, and our gender swap is part of normal variance, rather than anything having to do with Mili being in the machine. After all, we haven't taken on any other characteristics of her, that we can prove. From what we saw of her, we seemed to be unlike her in personality. Ciro the Blood Mage doesn't look anything like Mili. She might have been a caster, given the massive thing in her inventory, but we have no proof of that.
Ciro became female on resurrection, because we made Ciro become female on resurrection. Ciro, on revival, was genderless, classless, and personality less.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 08:14:37 pm by javierpwn »

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16653 on: October 06, 2014, 09:41:50 pm »

Random thing: what if we're supposed to save Oric? When Ciro was revived, she seemed a bit confused about her goal.

Or maybe our goal changes with each cycle?

Edit:
I'm not sure, but I think that ???? is Oric.

"Oric" is four characters, and it rhymes with "trick". Also, "oric" is in the file name.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 12:26:56 am by Elephant Parade »

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16654 on: October 07, 2014, 02:43:36 pm »

Random thing: what if we're supposed to save Oric? When Ciro was revived, she seemed a bit confused about her goal.

Or maybe our goal changes with each cycle?

Edit:
I'm not sure, but I think that ???? is Oric.

"Oric" is four characters, and it rhymes with "trick". Also, "oric" is in the file name.
it was originally meant to be oric, but was apparently changed.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16655 on: October 08, 2014, 10:36:48 am »

This is about to start back up again and in a big way. Expect quick updates. I want Chapter Four complete before the end of the year (84 days remaining). Challenge mode begin!

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #16656 on: October 08, 2014, 10:44:36 am »

This is about to start back up again and in a big way. Expect quick updates. I want Chapter Four complete before the end of the year (84 days remaining). Challenge mode begin!
Challenge accepted.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16657 on: October 08, 2014, 10:46:36 am »

Hooray! Does this mean you're going to change your signature to say "more" instead of "less"?

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16658 on: October 08, 2014, 03:38:53 pm »

* Arcvasti makes piercing[Yet manly] squeezing noises.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16659 on: October 08, 2014, 06:49:47 pm »

I've got to start back up on my Theorycrafting again.

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16660 on: October 08, 2014, 11:22:45 pm »

Allow me to blow your mind:

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16661 on: October 08, 2014, 11:23:52 pm »

Allow me to blow your mind:
What. That is wrong. My theorycrafting reigns SUPREME!
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #16662 on: October 08, 2014, 11:24:35 pm »

We all pretty much agree on one of those two three cases being true.
But we need to find and collect all the evidence to prove it in one place.
Which is not impossible but with the thread size is nearing it.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16663 on: October 08, 2014, 11:25:17 pm »

Oric is King. Ciro (or maybe Al, but I doubt it) is Lord. It's why all the angels are kinda helping us, but not really; they're trying to get us to stand on our own two feet so that we can take down Oric.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16664 on: October 08, 2014, 11:34:44 pm »

Oh boy, it's time for...!

USELESS FAFFERY

Let's spend an update pushing that wall. Maybe there's a secret door there, you don't know!

Alright, that didn't work. What about the floor? Let's push the floor.

No, okay. Wait. We were pushing on the floor to the left. What if it swings out to the right?

Now, I think I've got this. The ceiling. Clearly if it exists, it'll contain a secret passage.

Well that didn't work. Let's look at our inventory again?

Okay, this place looks like a good spot for floor shenanigans.

You know what we forgot to try? Over at that other place, we pushed at the left and the right of the floor, but we never got the center. Let's go back and double check.

Oric is King. Ciro (or maybe Al, but I doubt it) is Lord. It's why all the angels are kinda helping us, but not really; they're trying to get us to stand on our own two feet so that we can take down Oric.
But the Hellyfish said MUST OBEY LORD. I suppose it's possible they were given bogus commands and told it was from us, and then didn't recognize us or figured hey clearly the Lord knows what she's doing so let's battle her to the death... but it seems more likely we're not the Lord and whoever the Lord is commanded the Hellyfish to guard everything.

Although... I suppose they were found on Cain's level. The notion that we ordered them to guard Cain in a previous cycle sounds farfetched, but I guess it's not completely out of the question.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 1109 1110 [1111] 1112 1113 ... 1544