Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1106 1107 [1108] 1109 1110 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3902846 times)

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome:
« Reply #16605 on: October 03, 2014, 07:36:42 pm »

As far as combining weapons with the scrolly thing goes...

Dark Al has an Illborn Exchange of his own, doesn't he? If we ever get that, combining them might work. They're the same item, basically the same person's soul and Al has a Perfect Heart with Al. That seems like it would help a fair bit with some of the issues of melding Soul Stars together.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

ShadowStrike

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Axe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16606 on: October 04, 2014, 04:14:08 am »

3. LEVEL CHERISH THE FUCK UP ALREADY. HER FUTURE PASSIVE GIVES REGENERATION TO THE WHOLE PARTY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
Unfortunately impossible until we get our hands on a stat slot and a whole bunch of stat points. And when we do get the points I hope to tier up Ciro first.
But before doing that I suggest abusing the "get free hp over maximum" trick to put her at something silly like 50 health, possibly letting her keep that amount when it happens.
Which trick are you referring to here? We can get five Over max SP thanks to the hat but I can't remember anything relating to HP.

Why would we tier Ciro first? Sure she's the "main character" but frankly she isn't that useful as is and we don't even KNOW what her new actives/passives would be. If we level up Cherish we get FREE HEALING EVERY TURN FOREVER. No more wasting cash on health potions, just hang around the resident jailbait for awhile and whammo, full health.

The trick I'm talking about is the one with the save point. Where we bloodshape something, save, put the weapon on the ground and load, netting an overheal after reabsorbing BOTH weapons...or something like that, it was a LOOOOOOONG time ago, have to search the archives for the exact procedure, but it worked.

I agree with this, we should level Cherish first. It definitely sounds it will be extremely useful later on.

sol + sol = 2 sol

lern 2 math n00b

You are assuming the plus sign is the "put 2 rocks into a bucket" operator; in fact it is the crafting operator, which is more akin to "proton collides with proton in a particle accelerator" than to putting two rocks into a bucket.

It was a joke...

...so it required you to dump even more cold scientific facts on it.
my sig
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 04:16:11 am by ShadowStrike »
The second best way to destroy non-serious and non-sensical posts is to dump a whole load of cold scientific facts on it.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16607 on: October 04, 2014, 06:08:35 am »

Why would we tier Ciro first? Sure she's the "main character" but frankly she isn't that useful as is and we don't even KNOW what her new actives/passives would be. If we level up Cherish we get FREE HEALING EVERY TURN FOREVER. No more wasting cash on health potions, just hang around the resident jailbait for awhile and whammo, full health.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The trick I'm talking about is the one with the save point. Where we bloodshape something, save, put the weapon on the ground and load, netting an overheal after reabsorbing BOTH weapons...or something like that, it was a LOOOOOOONG time ago, have to search the archives for the exact procedure, but it worked.
I believe all that trick achieved was enabling Ciro to retain her current stats even with a reduced Max. I could be wrong though.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16608 on: October 04, 2014, 08:29:48 am »

my sig
You know, every time I see you post I'm annoyed that said quote has a massive grammatical error in it.

ShadowStrike

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Axe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16609 on: October 04, 2014, 04:19:25 pm »

my sig
You know, every time I see you post I'm annoyed that said quote has a massive grammatical error in it.

I should have noticed it and corrected it, sorry. I saw the error and the edited version of the post right now...

I'll update my sig.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 04:45:23 pm by ShadowStrike »
The second best way to destroy non-serious and non-sensical posts is to dump a whole load of cold scientific facts on it.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16610 on: October 04, 2014, 04:29:03 pm »

my sig

I should had noticed it and corrected it, sorry. I saw the error and the edited version of the post right now...

I'll update my sig.
Nnnyah! I reeeeeally don't want to be That guy, but it's "should have", not "should had". You also would want to write "I saw the error and have edited the post."

ShadowStrike

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Axe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16611 on: October 04, 2014, 04:32:28 pm »

my sig

I should had noticed it and corrected it, sorry. I saw the error and the edited version of the post right now...

I'll update my sig.
Nnnyah! I reeeeeally don't want to be That guy, but it's "should have", not "should had". You also would want to write "I saw the error and have edited the post."

Thanks for the first correction. As for the second, I actually ment that I saw the error in the quote in my sig and the new version of ebbor's post, which was edited in january to correct the error mentioned by him. Maybe I wasn't explicit enough...
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 04:37:54 pm by ShadowStrike »

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16612 on: October 04, 2014, 05:56:35 pm »

my sig

I'll update my sig.

Thanks for the first correction. As for the second, I actually meant that I saw the error in the quote in my sig and the new version of ebbor's post, which was edited in january to correct the error mentioned by him. Maybe I wasn't explicit enough...
There's a misspelling here too; but I fixed it for ya.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #16613 on: October 04, 2014, 06:51:37 pm »

When we go this long between updates...
The thread gets crazy.
Currently grammar mistakes conversation what
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16614 on: October 04, 2014, 07:51:27 pm »

The thread gets crazy.
Remember we are in Bay12. I remember that we once bumped a Perplexicon game via a metalinguistic conversation.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #16615 on: October 04, 2014, 07:56:34 pm »

The thread gets crazy.
Remember we are in Bay12. I remember that we once bumped a Perplexicon game via a metalinguistic conversation.
Do I wanna know what that is?
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile
« Reply #16616 on: October 04, 2014, 08:17:37 pm »

A conversation about the language of languages.
Quote from: Dwarfotaur
Everytime one of my militia has given birth in the Danger Room, it's lead to instant baby smoothies for everyone.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16617 on: October 04, 2014, 08:43:44 pm »

A conversation about the language of languages.
It was actually a conversation about how different languages make it easier to conjugate irregular verbs, if I recall correctly.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16618 on: October 04, 2014, 08:45:14 pm »

It is entirely possible that they do 'see' every post but are concealing the fact for the purposes of maintaining some perceived advantage by maintaining our ignorance with respect to their knowledge of our posts...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16619 on: October 04, 2014, 11:12:54 pm »

readthepreviousthing

Well played sir, well played.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling
Pages: 1 ... 1106 1107 [1108] 1109 1110 ... 1544