Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1105 1106 [1107] 1108 1109 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3902820 times)

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome:
« Reply #16590 on: October 03, 2014, 10:34:26 am »

Cherish, however.... She seems just ignorant enough to go along with this, or at least not offer any outright resistance. And as much as I outright love the little girl, I do have to say, she's probably the most expendable of our current soulstar-wielding party.
I think I figured out why Al doesn't like us. Actually, I'm surprised he doesn't dislike us more. I hope he's deaf to anything that isn't in bold text!

I'd rather see her NOT die, but if it comes down to it, we ABSOLUTELY can't lose Ciro's soul, and I'd like to throw Al under the bus but he won't go along with it. Plus he's currently soloing a dungeon that's probably leveled higher than the party's meat to be taking on. I don't think Cherish literally fought anything ever during her soloventure. And then she totally would've bitchslapped us if we didn't max our diplo-rolls.

Of course, if Al's answer to "Hey can we fuck around with your soul" happens to be "Sure whatever go nuts" then we should absolutely abuse this and run with it. I've still got this nagging feeling in the back of my head, though, that if we do commit to Fusion Scrolling it up with a soul star, FFS will just go "yeah it doesn't work, syntax error you fucked up stop being idiots" even if we roll double nat 20s.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 10:36:26 am by laularukyrumo »
Quote from: Dwarfotaur
Everytime one of my militia has given birth in the Danger Room, it's lead to instant baby smoothies for everyone.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #16591 on: October 03, 2014, 11:03:22 am »

Al, can you hear our non-command conversations?

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #16592 on: October 03, 2014, 11:18:15 am »

Because we're just talking about what present we want to get for your birthday and we don't want to accidentally spoil the surprise.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16593 on: October 03, 2014, 11:33:09 am »

guys we need to get him a maid uniform and a bag of lichenstein's originals

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16594 on: October 03, 2014, 12:03:14 pm »

Why? He would look much better wearing a suit made of fedoras.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #16595 on: October 03, 2014, 12:34:07 pm »

GUIS

GUIS WAT R U DOIN

GUIS STAHP

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16596 on: October 03, 2014, 12:42:14 pm »

GUIS WAT R U DOIN

We know there's holes in the fourth wall. they're trying to figure out how big those holes are.

GUIS STAHP
Agree with you there. 
This is a masterwork ledger.  It contains 3719356 pages on the topic of the precise number and location of stones in Spindlybrooks.  In the text, the dwarves are hauling.
"And here is where we get the undead unicorns. Stop looking at me that way, you should have seen the zombie deer running around last week!"

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16597 on: October 03, 2014, 02:11:16 pm »

3. LEVEL CHERISH THE FUCK UP ALREADY. HER FUTURE PASSIVE GIVES REGENERATION TO THE WHOLE PARTY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
Unfortunately impossible until we get our hands on a stat slot and a whole bunch of stat points. And when we do get the points I hope to tier up Ciro first.
But before doing that I suggest abusing the "get free hp over maximum" trick to put her at something silly like 50 health, possibly letting her keep that amount when it happens.
Which trick are you referring to here? We can get five Over max SP thanks to the hat but I can't remember anything relating to HP.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16598 on: October 03, 2014, 02:22:36 pm »

GUIS STAHP
Nevah. Not until we break him into insanity and turn what's left of his mind into delicious cake.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

ShadowStrike

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Axe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16599 on: October 03, 2014, 02:54:05 pm »

I think I figured out why Al doesn't like us. Actually, I'm surprised he doesn't dislike us more. I hope he's deaf to anything that isn't in bold text!
*snerk*

If our plan to trade weapons fails, slap ourself. If that fails, stab ourself. If that fails, sidle onto the ledge to make the shadow fall down into the pit.

Slight modification:

If our plan to trade weapons fails, slide onto the ledge to make the shadow fall down into the pit. If that fails, slap ourself.
The second best way to destroy non-serious and non-sensical posts is to dump a whole load of cold scientific facts on it.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16600 on: October 03, 2014, 03:13:36 pm »

guis no, we don't have to mess with the souls of our precious generics

we just have to find a binding for Slog, then combine his soul with something

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16601 on: October 03, 2014, 03:16:36 pm »

javier

scroll of greater fusion

soul + soul

?­??

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #16602 on: October 03, 2014, 03:33:04 pm »

sol + sol = 2 sol

lern 2 math n00b
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #16603 on: October 03, 2014, 03:51:12 pm »

3. LEVEL CHERISH THE FUCK UP ALREADY. HER FUTURE PASSIVE GIVES REGENERATION TO THE WHOLE PARTY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
Unfortunately impossible until we get our hands on a stat slot and a whole bunch of stat points. And when we do get the points I hope to tier up Ciro first.
But before doing that I suggest abusing the "get free hp over maximum" trick to put her at something silly like 50 health, possibly letting her keep that amount when it happens.
Which trick are you referring to here? We can get five Over max SP thanks to the hat but I can't remember anything relating to HP.

Why would we tier Ciro first? Sure she's the "main character" but frankly she isn't that useful as is and we don't even KNOW what her new actives/passives would be. If we level up Cherish we get FREE HEALING EVERY TURN FOREVER. No more wasting cash on health potions, just hang around the resident jailbait for awhile and whammo, full health.

The trick I'm talking about is the one with the save point. Where we bloodshape something, save, put the weapon on the ground and load, netting an overheal after reabsorbing BOTH weapons...or something like that, it was a LOOOOOOONG time ago, have to search the archives for the exact procedure, but it worked.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16604 on: October 03, 2014, 04:55:11 pm »

Why would we tier Ciro first? Sure she's the "main character" but frankly she isn't that useful as is and we don't even KNOW what her new actives/passives would be. If we level up Cherish we get FREE HEALING EVERY TURN FOREVER. No more wasting cash on health potions, just hang around the resident jailbait for awhile and whammo, full health.

The trick I'm talking about is the one with the save point. Where we bloodshape something, save, put the weapon on the ground and load, netting an overheal after reabsorbing BOTH weapons...or something like that, it was a LOOOOOOONG time ago, have to search the archives for the exact procedure, but it worked.

I believe the procedure is to save, bloodshape stuff, restore. Maybe throw in "absorb stuff again" at the end.   

sol + sol = 2 sol

lern 2 math n00b

You are assuming the plus sign is the "put 2 rocks into a bucket" operator; in fact it is the crafting operator, which is more akin to "proton collides with proton in a particle accelerator" than to putting two rocks into a bucket.
This is a masterwork ledger.  It contains 3719356 pages on the topic of the precise number and location of stones in Spindlybrooks.  In the text, the dwarves are hauling.
"And here is where we get the undead unicorns. Stop looking at me that way, you should have seen the zombie deer running around last week!"
Pages: 1 ... 1105 1106 [1107] 1108 1109 ... 1544