Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 952 953 [954] 955 956 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3896322 times)

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: The Time Demon... dies ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #14296 on: April 17, 2014, 08:39:38 pm »

Collect ALL the bindings, +any essences we come across. Examine their menus
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #14297 on: April 17, 2014, 08:41:06 pm »

And suddenly I realize the implication of the bindings being stored in the mercenary door. Which is where  mercenaries pop out of. Who are illborn that were taken from other universes and had their souls ripped out.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14300 on: April 17, 2014, 08:45:23 pm »

I know that you will hate me, but we should use it to make Goombess a non-illborn.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14301 on: April 17, 2014, 08:47:12 pm »

And suddenly I realize the implication of the bindings being stored in the mercenary door. Which is where  mercenaries pop out of. Who are illborn that were taken from other universes and had their souls ripped out.

...we need to free ALL the mercs. and lead them in a REVOLUTION. STAT. Those rules? Utter and complete propaganda and brainwashing. It is all a scam of some sort, to power the chiefs 'fake dungeon'...or worse, power Oric.

Also, I have a piece of Fanart I doodled, but I'm uneasy about posting it since it may set the Goombessites against the Sloggerheads... should I post it anyways?

Ninja'd:
I know that you will hate me, but we should use it to make Goombess a non-illborn.

We'd still need some essence. Hence this:

TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #14302 on: April 17, 2014, 08:48:48 pm »

That is... probably the most logical course of action actually. She's sentient so its more likely to turn out usefully I think. But then on the other hand maybe it'll make Slog smarter or more useful or something... decisions decisions.

We can use the Illborn Exchange for that.
It's FEF, not FEOF

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14303 on: April 17, 2014, 08:50:42 pm »

That is... probably the most logical course of action actually. She's sentient so its more likely to turn out usefully I think. But then on the other hand maybe it'll make Slog smarter or more useful or something... decisions decisions.

IE kills Illborn. But if we insert a Binding and press the UP arrow, what happens?

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14304 on: April 17, 2014, 08:52:55 pm »

Explain please, because we have yet to figure out how it works exactly. If we mess up, it may 'allocate' itself. Hence why I want to grab more then one.

Ninja'd: Interesting theory, but I'd like more material to test with. How can grabbing more essences hurt?

I probably don't want to know.

GENERATION 32:

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #14305 on: April 17, 2014, 08:55:03 pm »

Explain please, because we have yet to figure out how it works exactly. If we mess up, it may 'allocate' itself. Hence why I want to grab more then one.

Ninja'd: Interesting theory, but I'd like more material to test with. How can grabbing more essences hurt?

I probably don't want to know.
We've discovered we can use the illborn exchange to break down our illborn party members into their essenses, and revive them back again.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14306 on: April 17, 2014, 08:55:55 pm »

Melt down goom-bess and put her into the binding.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #14307 on: April 17, 2014, 08:57:08 pm »

Grab more bindnings.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Let's Get Al Back
« Reply #14308 on: April 17, 2014, 08:58:14 pm »

FOUND IT!
You stare into the abyss once more. Almost every time you blink, one of the colorful lights flickers out, erased from history forever. You stand like this for some minutes before snapping back to reality.
Slog was off the traveler's sack. Slog was off the traveler. Slog was off everything he knew, falling through a crackling void without end. He felt a wincing pain in his center: a small, all-present hand pulling something precious, something important out from him. A brief light shone in front of him. It was beautiful, simplistic. It was Slog. It was everything Slog was! Every emotion he'd ever felt, every blorb he'd ever orbled, every adolescent Red Slime to ever turn him down. Slog smiled for a second, and it was gone.
Guys... I feel so stupid....

The Multicolored lights in the void were Souls all along, and Slog had the answer.
We were entranced. Slog was entranced.
The light of a Soul, the representation of everything a person is and has been.

So now we have the proper evidence to state that the Multicolored Lights in the Void were Soul Stars.(at one point)
Slog's Backstory states he had seen the Light of "Everything he Ever Was", then it was taken away from him; just like the Lights in the Void, which:
You stare into the abyss once more. Almost every time you blink, one of the colorful lights flickers out, erased from history forever. You stand like this for some minutes before snapping back to reality.
Disappear forever. Because they were drained of Soul Charge. Left as "unallocated" husks.

^What happens after Entering the Warrens.

Starting the process of Illbirth, where the Soul is drained, and leftovers discarded, in the Void.

Also, Soul Stars are colorful, we've seen teal, red, brown/orange, Pink, purple, green, Yaos Purple. All the colors.
So the Lights we see, are the newly created Soul Stars of imminent-Illborn, which then disappear later due to being unceremoniously drained of all their power.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 09:01:28 pm by javierpwn »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #14309 on: April 17, 2014, 08:58:48 pm »

Do we know what the  Pretty Bauble quest is? If we could hire Twii we could test things out on her so we don't accidentally perma-kill any of our beloved party members.
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 952 953 [954] 955 956 ... 1544