Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 947 948 [949] 950 951 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3897552 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: The Time Demon... dies ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #14220 on: April 17, 2014, 01:41:19 pm »

seriously GWG dont be all

"FREEFORM SHOULDNT DO X IN HIS GAME BECAUSE Y"
Like I'll agree with you on the fact that people praising the slog can get annoying but dont be like that. I'm sure that what freeform does is in the best interests of us all as players. If we happen to sometimes go "Oh, aah, guess we dont get a new person" its usually because otherwise it would break the flow of the game.

Anyway. Perhaps for the bloodshaping of stuff, we could remmake a bloody harry for cherish, and for ourselves we could try a... blood flail? Also Al for mask, along with the knight title.

(Also that has always been like that, the space above. Probably something like a water supply, so ruining it may not be a good idea. I mean look what happened last time. look what happened.)
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #14221 on: April 17, 2014, 01:41:40 pm »

...anyone else notice the hollowed out area above us is filling up with water?

We should shoot it as a form of protest (and !!SCIENCE!!)
+1
It's FEF, not FEOF

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #14222 on: April 17, 2014, 01:42:10 pm »

Looking back in the thread (Thanks, Monk!), the water filling up that space is nothing new. It would appear that the barely-visible metal thing on the right side is actually a pipe. Still, though, +1 to shooting it. Hopefully, we won't get another searchbot.
It's not like most densely populated cast down, and does not become anything; not at the top. More to the point, we don't know where to look for the prince of the mystery of where the shadow I look for the conc?
I...What?
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14223 on: April 17, 2014, 01:47:36 pm »

seriously GWG dont be all

"FREEFORM SHOULDNT DO X IN HIS GAME BECAUSE Y"
Like I'll agree with you on the fact that people praising the slog can get annoying but dont be like that. I'm sure that what freeform does is in the best interests of us all as players. If we happen to sometimes go "Oh, aah, guess we dont get a new person" its usually because otherwise it would break the flow of the game.
Are you seriously suggesting that no one else is annoyed that we didn't get the mercenary we were wanting?
And, if you'll notice, I'm intending to direct most of my criticisms onto the characters responsible, not ffs.
(And the suggestion implied that ffs added the luck-die-summoning ability without considering the consequences, then killed Clockiel just to avoid dealing with them. Not exactly a superior position.)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #14224 on: April 17, 2014, 01:49:00 pm »

Are you seriously suggesting that no one else is annoyed that we didn't get the mercenary we were wanting?
And, if you'll notice, I'm intending to direct most of my criticisms onto the characters responsible, not ffs.

It's not coming across that way.

In any case, we spent no unrenewable resources, took no damage, and got loot.  We came out ahead by any stretch of the imagination.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #14225 on: April 17, 2014, 01:50:04 pm »

Some people are slightly annoyed, but you're acting out waaay more about it than anybody else. It's really not that big a deal. I'm personally not very bothered by it.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 01:52:52 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #14226 on: April 17, 2014, 01:50:28 pm »

Well, we lost a bit of soul charge, but I doubt it's a major impediment at this stage.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #14227 on: April 17, 2014, 01:52:49 pm »

It's not coming across that way.

In any case, we spent no unrenewable resources, took no damage, and got loot.  We came out ahead by any stretch of the imagination.
I'm annoyed that we didn't get the mercenary that we were promised and prepared so much for, but at least we didn't lose anything in the fight and got good loot.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14228 on: April 17, 2014, 01:54:08 pm »

RE: Shooting the pipe:
With what? -1
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14229 on: April 17, 2014, 01:55:16 pm »

Yeah, no-one here really seems to be fuming, and you did directly say that ffs shouldn't have teased us with some new merc.

Plus like if anyone's played FF5 or FF6 with the various knight stuff, I'd say that the mask is pretty good. Like give someone that, the hard helmet, and a powered up bulwark and welp anybody low on hp can probably be safe.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #14230 on: April 17, 2014, 01:57:03 pm »

RE: Shooting the pipe:
With what? -1

...Fair point. Should we blood shape our shotgun back? Or get someone to research Gunsmithing?
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #14231 on: April 17, 2014, 02:00:53 pm »

On a note unrelated to the plan to shoot the ceiling. I wonder if we can...

Ciro, Bloodshape an item launcher. A weapon that shoots out inventory items and will have different effects and damage amounts based on whats loaded into it.

I just want to see if it can be done in case we ever find a use for something like this in the future.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 02:02:28 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #14232 on: April 17, 2014, 02:01:20 pm »

Actually, on further thought, the mask at least seems really helpful since it automatically guards allies low on health, so that means we don't need to spend actions just guarding.
EDIT:
On a note unrelated to the plan to shoot the ceiling. I wonder if we can...

Ciro, Bloodshape an item launcher. A weapon that shoots out inventory items and will have different effects and damage amounts based on whats loaded into it.

I just want to see if it can be done in case we ever find a use for something like this in the future.
+1
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 02:02:56 pm by darkpaladin109 »

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14233 on: April 17, 2014, 02:14:18 pm »

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but we really need to check our soul charge level.  I dread to think how much soul charge we used up with the sword in that fight....

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14234 on: April 17, 2014, 02:16:19 pm »

8%. We did 2 attacks, both worth 2% each, with combatinorial which is an additional 2% each. 2*(2+2)=8.
Pages: 1 ... 947 948 [949] 950 951 ... 1544