Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 939 940 [941] 942 943 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3897875 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: The Time Demon awaits
« Reply #14100 on: April 16, 2014, 02:35:05 pm »

Well now i'm scared
It's FEF, not FEOF

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14101 on: April 16, 2014, 02:41:13 pm »

the menu library is in the op you dolts that should be enough of a hint

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14102 on: April 16, 2014, 02:44:02 pm »

the menu library is in the op you dolts that should be enough of a hint
One bottle has the Seraph's Solace. Drinking this would probably seperate our internal organs, along with probably seperating our link to our Soul Star.
The other bottle has a fairy. We could eat this. But we don't know what eating it does.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #14103 on: April 16, 2014, 02:51:16 pm »

Eating the Fairy and drinking Seraph's Solace are for 'Desperate Measures' for now. We can experiment with them at a later date.

Also, for future reference,if we ever try to hire the fairy mercenary, DO NOT eat the fairy in a bottle in front of her. In fact, DON'T EVEN LET HER SEE the fairy in a bottle.

You have been warned.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #14104 on: April 16, 2014, 02:53:22 pm »

I'm not sure if we can eat the fairy based on its menu. It probably auto activates once the person holding it reaches 0 hp assuming its based offthe zelda ones which is likely
It's FEF, not FEOF

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14105 on: April 16, 2014, 02:53:44 pm »

I'm not downvoting using Aeroblast. I'm downvoting using Cherish's SP on Aeroblast.
Using Cherish's SP frees up Ciro to use the big fancy sword of demon slaying, with luck ending the battle quicker and reducing the need for healing. On the subject of healing, the SP cast using Aeroblast equates to a single heal (as Cherish would have 2SP left over from only healing). I think it'd be more useful.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14106 on: April 16, 2014, 02:56:43 pm »

I'm not downvoting using Aeroblast. I'm downvoting using Cherish's SP on Aeroblast.
Using Cherish's SP frees up Ciro to use the big fancy sword of demon slaying, with luck ending the battle quicker and reducing the need for healing. On the subject of healing, the SP cast using Aeroblast equates to a single heal (as Cherish would have 2SP left over from only healing). I think it'd be more useful.

Unless we get a bad roll, in which case we'll never here the end of it.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14107 on: April 16, 2014, 02:58:21 pm »

Eating the Fairy and drinking Seraph's Solace are for 'Desperate Measures' for now. We can experiment with them at a later date.

Also, for future reference,if we ever try to hire the fairy mercenary, DO NOT eat the fairy in a bottle in front of her. In fact, DON'T EVEN LET HER SEE the fairy in a bottle.

You have been warned.
Drinking the Seraph's Solace is a big "No-No". Tossing it at enemies may be useful though.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14108 on: April 16, 2014, 03:08:55 pm »

It is a pure reagent... it might have some effect on a demon. But again, save for 'desperate measures'.
GENERATION 32:

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14109 on: April 16, 2014, 03:10:34 pm »

Indeed.

Unless we get a bad roll, in which case we'll never here the end of it.
I'm willing to take the risk.

+1 to brief banter, Cherish aeroblast, and Ciro feint.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Everyone Loves Loot Fusion
« Reply #14110 on: April 16, 2014, 03:12:37 pm »

It is a pure reagent... it might have some effect on a demon. But again, save for 'desperate measures'.
Have Cherish drink that water: +Derm, +Draco (2)
The "water" is magical separation fluid! Are you sure you want her to drink that?

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14111 on: April 16, 2014, 03:14:28 pm »

Ah... if we used it on the demon, that'd ruin the point of trying to hire him as a merc.
GENERATION 32:

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14112 on: April 16, 2014, 03:16:33 pm »

Ah... if we used it on the demon, that'd ruin the point of trying to hire him as a merc.
Which is why we should never use the Seraph's Solace, except if we were fighting some undefeatable monster.(or seperate Oric's Star, creating Illborn Oric)

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #14113 on: April 16, 2014, 03:24:07 pm »

Might I make a suggestion?
Do not, under any circumstance, allow Horologe to come in contact with or hold a bottle full of Seraph's Solace.
Since it's "magical separation fluid", it might destroy his bond to whatever merc spell is keeping him under our command. An angry and freed Horologe probably wouldn't end well. If he ends up holding a bottle of the stuff, he might be able to pour it on himself or drink it to free himself from status as a mercenary.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

dawnstar

• Bay Watcher
  • Chaos, panic, disorder...my work here is done.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14114 on: April 16, 2014, 03:32:22 pm »

Might I make a suggestion?
Do not, under any circumstance, allow Horologe to come in contact with or hold a bottle full of Seraph's Solace.
Since it's "magical separation fluid", it might destroy his bond to whatever merc spell is keeping him under our command. An angry and freed Horologe probably wouldn't end well. If he ends up holding a bottle of the stuff, he might be able to pour it on himself or drink it to free himself from status as a mercenary.
I hope you know that this makes me WANT to do it. Because it does.
Pages: 1 ... 939 940 [941] 942 943 ... 1544