Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 927 928 [929] 930 931 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3894774 times)

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How about if we do all the mechanics abuse and buffing for Plan Superweapon, then decide if we want to try to take on Hockaloogie?
This

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Here's a thought: we could have Ciro dump all her stats into bloodshaped items, then have her stay behind.  It'd be oddball with the "main character" in the Al Shack, but it'd gear everyone else up nicely.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ciro isn't the Main Character. Target is. Ciro is merely a shell, a once blank slate.

The main character is whoever is selected by the Astral Influx, as they are being "possessed" by Target.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Also it'd be unnecessary cruel of FFS if he'll throw a sidequest on our way and go "lol nope you don't have time to do this"
...And?

Shiny doors out of nowhere?

Mellon! Motherfucking Mellon!
Mellogoth
Ayup.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ciro isn't the Main Character. Target is. Ciro is merely a shell, a once blank slate.

The main character is whoever is selected by the Astral Influx, as they are being "possessed" by Target.
more like ass-tral influx

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

We could test this theory.
1) Switch to Al.
2) Use Illborn Exchange to kill Slog (temporarily), take out essence
3) Use Greens machine with Astral Influx to revive Slog again, reabsorbs essense.
4) Who suffered? Ciro or Al?
5) Switch back to Ciro regardless of result.

If Al bled, then we are the Influx, possessing shells. If Ciro bled, we are Ciro.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seeing as Soul Stars belong to specific people, and the Astral Influx belongs to the target, I'd say Ciro is the target.

Of course, it might be possible to switch the "roles" of people around; this might be what we did with Milli.

Edit: Assuming that Ciro is in Milli's old body, of course. I don't quite remember.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 12:25:37 am by Elephant Parade »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How about this?
Give influx to Al, try having him second shift it.
Take influx back, switch to Al, take influx, try to second shift it.
If the first fails and second succeeds, we are the Influx.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

We could test this theory.
1) Switch to Al.
2) Use Illborn Exchange to kill Slog (temporarily), take out essence
3) Use Greens machine with Astral Influx to revive Slog again, reabsorbs essense.
4) Who suffered? Ciro or Al?
5) Switch back to Ciro regardless of result.

If Al bled, then we are the Influx, possessing shells. If Ciro bled, we are Ciro.
No. -1

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Well, it's up to you guys if you want to take on Hockeylube. I wonder if he will be very useful with our party size, though.
Also he would probably be one of the mercenary that we can't really trust.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How about this?
+1 to plan that could work.
Bringing this Horolage plan back in
Fight Horolage in a duel w/Ciro and Al
Give Hardhat to Ciro
Heal
OverSP
Get BloodBand
Second Shift Astral Influx
(7 guaranteed damage, and ability of unknown strength)

And because he's a Demon, his element SHOULD be Unholy, hopefully. Because Double Damage from Swordshifted Influx, and we should be able to use Tactical Combat to avoid Failing our rolls
Set damage, guaranteed hits, and discovery of Combinatorial
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 07:23:53 am by javierpwn »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, it's up to you guys if you want to take on Hockeylube. I wonder if he will be very useful with our party size, though.
It would be like ffs to get our guard down with one idiot and one helpful mercenary, only to have the third (powerful) mercenary be the one that backstabs us at the first opportunity. Especially if he's in the Passive Party.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How about this?
If it does work, we could try second shifting two soul stars simultaneously and seeing if it creates a combined weapon or results in dual wielding.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How about this?
If it does work, we could try second shifting two soul stars simultaneously and seeing if it creates a combined weapon or results in dual wielding.
...We need to try that sometime. And it shouldn't take too much time. But let's get to Ripriver first, just in case. Not like it's a setting-specific test.
Sig

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

It would be like ffs to get our guard down with one idiot and one helpful mercenary, only to have the third (powerful) mercenary be the one that backstabs us at the first opportunity. Especially if he's in the Passive Party.
Bonus points of Horologe gets sick of our shit and offs Slog.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 927 928 [929] 930 931 ... 1544