Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 886 887 [888] 889 890 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3903329 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

I think you're overestimating the level of GM control here. There's not three endings. There's eight endings, and even then, they're just general outlines based on all the combinations of major events that I could imagine happening between now and the end.

Have we largely eliminated the possibility of any of those yet?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

dawnstar

• Bay Watcher
  • Chaos, panic, disorder...my work here is done.
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
NO. no answer for you! >:(

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

I wonder what useless objects awesome things Goombess has made for us...  Worst case scenario, we can sell off the less useful objects and buy things that could actually be of use.  I think buying an essence from the market could be useful, as we may be able to improve Slog with it using the Dark Cathedral/Illborn Exchange (considering we seem to take him everywhere, it would be a good idea to try and make him a bit more useful), though we still don't actually know how the Illborn Exchange works/what it does yet...

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Hm. Did we try to retrieve Slog's essence? Upgrading Slog with that would be pretty meta.
If not, we could see what kind of reagent a handfull of Slog would be.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hm. Did we try to retrieve Slog's essence? Upgrading Slog with that would be pretty meta.
If I remember correctly, Slog re-absorbed his essence upon revival. Though I suppose we might be able to farm Slog for reagents, I guess. Although FFS seems pretty anti-farming.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile

If I remember correctly, Slog re-absorbed his essence upon revival. Though I suppose we might be able to farm Slog for reagents, I guess. Although FFS seems pretty anti-farming.
I'm fairly sure that Slog is, too, considering that we'd repeatedly murder our best friend for loot.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not murder, merely damage. Removing a handful of slime can't be that much damage. Certainly not more than Cherish could heal.

And since when was Slog our best friend?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Slog is everybody's best friend.
Even if they don't even like him.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Exactly.

BTW throwing this into the music pool, courtesy of TCM. WARNING may cause brain damage and/or massive amounts of wut.
It's FEF, not FEOF

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Slog is everybody's best friend.
Even if they don't even like him.
If they don't like him, how is he their best friend?

Exactly.
BTW throwing this into the music pool, courtesy of TCM. WARNING may cause brain damage and/or massive amounts of wut.
...What.
Sig

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

So this is what brain bleed feels like. Ow. Ow.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

Exactly.

Did someone spike the water supply with acid?
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

GWG, thanks for locating that tip, but we did already have it. I have all tips compiled from 1-62, except #52 which is broke or not present, in the link in my sig. If you can't find a post of mine, the link is also in Monk's first compilation of updates post, before the spoiler.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I remember seeing a Ciro tip that I hadn't seen before. It was either #52 or #58.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

I remember seeing a Ciro tip that I hadn't seen before. It was either #52 or #58.
IF YOU FOUND 52 COPY THE PERMALINK IMMEDIATELY AND GIVE IT TO ME.[/psycho]

58 is

The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.
Pages: 1 ... 886 887 [888] 889 890 ... 1544