Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 883 884 [885] 886 887 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3903056 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Here's the kicker though: is this an angel or demon, from whose perspective are they called that in this instance? Cain's, or Oric's? If Cain, then it is a cherub like the others. If Oric, then it is whatever the opposite would be. I'm guessing Oric's.

So I wanna know: who's perspective is considered by the "public," my money is on Oric. Oric calls them angels, so what does he, and possibly called angels by Cain, call demons?

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

Hey FFS, what happened to that Dating Sim game you started a month or so ago?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Do you really think a hero would want to hang with us?
Ciro's a hero. (Technically.)
Besides, heroes have terrible judgement.

p.s. it's great how even polls get the weird consensus effect. Once a few votes outweigh the other options, it becomes a battle between that select two or three. Now the two party system makes sense. It's not a conspiracy. It's determinism.
It's a bit more complex than that. Want me to go into some slightly cynical, uncited, highly speculative suggestions of why bi- or monoparty systems will tend to form in political entities without processes which encourage minor parties or prevent overwhelming ones?

Realistically, we could go to the Awesome Shack, sell the Ring of Sexy, and get the Team Viewer.
Because we haven't done any diplomacy in a while, and Tactical Diplomacy doesn't require rolls.
NO.
-1 -1 -1 -1.

Y'know, it'd be hilarious if Freeform was actually providing useful information the entire time.
Well, what's the worst that could happen if we switched to Riltia? Maybe Al becoming the main character. But that's not too bad if you're an Al fangirl... Dunno if we have any, but...
Cherish.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

Return to Greens.

Press button for Rilitia.

-1 to Riltia swapping.  If she isn't in trouble we'll probably catch up to her at some point anyway, and if she is in trouble I doubt swapping to her will do her (or us) any good.
Realistically, we could go to the Awesome Shack, sell the Ring of Sexy, and get the Team Viewer.
Because we haven't done any diplomacy in a while, and Tactical Diplomacy doesn't require rolls.
NOPE

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

p.s. it's great how even polls get the weird consensus effect. Once a few votes outweigh the other options, it becomes a battle between that select two or three. Now the two party system makes sense. It's not a conspiracy. It's determinism.
It's a bit more complex than that. Want me to go into some slightly cynical, uncited, highly speculative suggestions of why bi- or monoparty systems will tend to form in political entities without processes which encourage minor parties or prevent overwhelming ones?

yes actually

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Return to Greens.

Press button for Rilitia.

-1 to Riltia swapping.  If she isn't in trouble we'll probably catch up to her at some point anyway, and if she is in trouble I doubt swapping to her will do her (or us) any good.
NOPE
-1 to the original suggestions.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

-1 to selling the RoS, why does this need to be said? -1 to unprepared or not-thoroughly-thought-out swapping.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile

Remember the old times, when all we had to worry about was Scrolls of Stupidity or whatever they were... Ah, good times... Would've been better with Slog though.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Y'know, Riltia is pretty tough. We can just run through all the rooms until we reach the checkpoint, which we know the location of.

This assumes that Riltia is on DL4, but she's probably either there or in a location of equivalent difficulty. She's not stupid enough to go somewhere where she'd die horribly.

+1 to switching to Riltia once we reach Underside. -1 to selling the ring.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

We really need to test the Asynchrony Catalyst at some point.  And the Illborn Exchange.  (both of these can wait however)

Also, I was reading back through the thread when:
...what ships does Oric support?

He ships FifthxSixth but is aggressively anti-ThirdxFourth. Thus the desync. This means nothing yet.
From what I can guess of the Sibling order (We know Proxxy is 1, so it stands to reason that Cain is 2 and Ecco is 3), that means that Oric is against Eccox"Eye", but pro CiroxRiltia.  No idea if that tells us anything important.  Or true.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 07:02:00 pm by draco1234 »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

She's not stupid enough to go somewhere where she'd die horribly.
>Dumb Fighter
>Troll GM

Yeah there's no way that could happen.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

To the Greens!

I want to know what the hell that HELLO thing is, we need to explore ABOVE the greens using Windirection, and the Greens opens directly on Outer Underside (which is where the Chief is supposedly in hiding, presumably somewhere beyond the acid.) And once we deal with all that we can walk back to Underside and pick up Goombess so we can get Tattles on the new D:4 mons.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

And who gets left behind?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ciro can get left behind, technically.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

A bridge to burn when we come to it, but...

Option 1- Nobody. We stick Goombess in the Passive Party and let her use Tattles and otherwise stay out of the way.

Option 2- Al. He does neat stuff in Underside, and maybe sitting in timeout will give him time to think about what he wants to tell us about our past lives and the Seraphim.

Option 3- Depends on what Mercenary we pick up- it could be we recruit a merc based on their Underside attributes, it could be that they replace Cherish in the party and Cherish hits the Underside (cough healer merc cough,) or whatever.

Mostly I really want to check out what's going on above the Greens. I completely forgot about that until just now, which is unfortunate considering we were just there.
Pages: 1 ... 883 884 [885] 886 887 ... 1544