Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 882 883 [884] 885 886 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3903048 times)

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile

Roll for common sense/intelligence/something that will help us find Riltia.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Roll for common sense/intelligence/something that will help us find Riltia.

(Logic: 15) You successfully determine that switching to Riltia will help you find Riltia.

p.s. it's great how even polls get the weird consensus effect. Once a few votes outweigh the other options, it becomes a battle between that select two or three. Now the two party system makes sense. It's not a conspiracy. It's determinism.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 04:01:59 pm by freeformschooler »

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Return to Greens.

Press button for Rilitia.

-1 to Riltia swapping.  If she isn't in trouble we'll probably catch up to her at some point anyway, and if she is in trouble I doubt swapping to her will do her (or us) any good.
Realistically, we could go to the Awesome Shack, sell the Ring of Sexy, and get the Team Viewer.
Because we haven't done any diplomacy in a while, and Tactical Diplomacy doesn't require rolls.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Y'know, it'd be hilarious if Freeform was actually providing useful information the entire time.

Well, what's the worst that could happen if we switched to Riltia? Maybe Al becoming the main character. But that's not too bad if you're an Al fangirl... Dunno if we have any, but...

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Y'know, it'd be hilarious if Freeform was actually providing useful information the entire time.

Well, what's the worst that could happen if we switched to Riltia? Maybe Al becoming the main character. But that's not too bad if you're an Al fangirl... Dunno if we have any, but...
dying with a "narrative" switch on someone without the Astral Influx, will probably end the cycle.

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1 to skipping back to Underside real quick-like

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

dying with a "narrative" switch on someone without the Astral Influx, will probably end the cycle.
...Wasn't that what we wanted? Or was it to end all the cycles?

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Wasn't that what we wanted? Or was it to end all the cycles?
Depends what ending we are shooting for.
I want the "Destroy the Oversoul" ending.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Free F. Schooler: it is highly implied riltia is dead, dying, or on dl8
My guess is that Riltia is in the Greens, probably in the Revival Machine. Hence the [Hello!]

Realistically, we could go to the Awesome Shack, sell the Ring of Sexy, and get the Team Viewer.
Because we haven't done any diplomacy in a while, and Tactical Diplomacy doesn't require rolls.
-1. With his Awesome bonus, that would give Oric +15 to persuasion. That is a bad thing.

And still -1 to switching to people who can't reach the Influx
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

-1 to switching
argh
brugh

ShadowStrike

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Axe
    • View Profile

Don't you think that "Time Demon" is a little too much...? A "Demon Chronomancer" could, possibly, have terrible consequences later on, including our death. Honestly, I think that the only adjective we should use if we really want to go for a demon is cloud, so we'd possibly have a vapour demon, and not a coloured demon, nor even an all-powered demon chronomancer.

Time Sage/Hero sounds good to me, though.

Edit: Even with "cloud" as adjective, a demon could still be dangerous.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 04:34:41 pm by ShadowStrike »
The second best way to destroy non-serious and non-sensical posts is to dump a whole load of cold scientific facts on it.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm considering setting the entry requirement for very powerful mercenaries to "beat them in a duel with 1-2 characters," a FFVII *Weapon sort of deal.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

@Shadow: See it this way, what's the opposite if an angel/a fallen angel? What angels do we know? I voted for demon simply to satisfy my curiosity and perhaps help us understand the cherubs better.

Just because we voted them in doesn't mean we have to get them. Chances are they're bound in some way if we don't pick them, we haven't seen any of the other mercs wondering around.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 04:38:46 pm by Xanmyral »

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

See it this way, what's the opposite if an angel/a fallen angel? What angels do we know? I voted for demon simply to satisfy my curiosity and perhaps help us understand the cherubs better.
ugh. But then our Demon would rhyme all the time, and report back to Oric. Oh wait, it could jut be a demon from a video game, right... Those guys are just violent.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Yeah we're on our best way to summon Lrd English guys.
Pages: 1 ... 882 883 [884] 885 886 ... 1544