Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 875 876 [877] 878 879 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3902731 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Iron Infidel.
Spoiler: Get the joke? (click to show/hide)
I think that song was already used in Cain's intermission.

Does our voting have any effect on the song choice?
Jokes on you. I already changed it by the time you quoted it! HEHEHEHE!

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

But does FFS listen to the songs before he decides on the effect is what I wanna know.
I really hope not.  If he does, I apologise in advance if either of my suggestions get picked.
Why? I can't remember which ones you posted, I've got too many tabs of music suggestions open to listen to.
Most of these are awesome. The only one I didn't like so far was the blue one... but I'm not listening in any particular order, so I may have listened to one but not the other of yours.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Goombess to Ciro.
She's at the same level with us as slog to anyone, and I really wanna see what would happen with her. Then again, she's not here, so it's not impossible that something could happen.

+1

This is the easiest Perfect Heart to achieve between different characters that doesn't involve Slog. AlxAl would be neat but I don't know if we would get any fancy bro attacks from it. Assuming, of course, that the Perfect Hearts don't have to be mutual, in which case we should add a peg to Ciral or Ciriltia (Riltiro?)

Did present-Al say this, or is that a memory?

Memory, given the different art style. Implying Al knows more than he's letting on, since he now has a reason lie about knowing anything. Might be the strongest argument for improving Ciral.

Also, the previous song was negative for us, as it made guns shoot bubbles. The question is whether the songs are randomly good or bad, or whether the shipping calibration query is a negative somehow...
Perhaps Al doesn't want to share his knowledge, and was trying to discourage us from asking questions?

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

But does FFS listen to the songs before he decides on the effect is what I wanna know.
I really hope not.  If he does, I apologise in advance if either of my suggestions get picked.
Why? I can't remember which ones you posted, I've got too many tabs of music suggestions open to listen to.
Most of these are awesome. The only one I didn't like so far was the blue one... but I'm not listening in any particular order, so I may have listened to one but not the other of yours.
They were both silly suggestions involving very random songs I have heard, just out of curiosity as to what would happen.  I'm incredibly tempted to actually replace them with a serious choice.
If it's possibly, I would like to replace my original suggestions with this, or this (the second one mainly because it may cause some awesome soul-related thing to happen)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 09:06:50 pm by draco1234 »

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Goombess to Ciro.
She's at the same level with us as slog to anyone, and I really wanna see what would happen with her. Then again, she's not here, so it's not impossible that something could happen.

+1

This is the easiest Perfect Heart to achieve between different characters that doesn't involve Slog. AlxAl would be neat but I don't know if we would get any fancy bro attacks from it. Assuming, of course, that the Perfect Hearts don't have to be mutual, in which case we should add a peg to Ciral or Ciriltia (Riltiro?)

Memory, given the different art style. Implying Al knows more than he's letting on, since he now has a reason lie about knowing anything. Might be the strongest argument for improving Ciral.

Also, the previous song was negative for us, as it made guns shoot bubbles. The question is whether the songs are randomly good or bad, or whether the shipping calibration query is a negative somehow...
Perhaps Al doesn't want to share his knowledge, and was trying to discourage us from asking questions?

I mean, yeah, clearly. The question is why he would do such a thing, especially since that memory suggests he was not so reticent once upon a time.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: obvious gm "advice" is usually bad
« Reply #13145 on: March 24, 2014, 09:02:59 pm »

Wait, Al once said that that happens to all silents who come to underside. ALL SILENTS. Who is the only silent we've known? Us. We only learn to talk during a reincarnation if we make it to the underside!

I KNEW IT!
The Cyan Menace

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Also, as a not-quite-long-term suggestion, I suppose we're going to switch to Touhou music when we get to he Danmaku cannons?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, as a not-quite-long-term suggestion, I suppose we're going to switch to Touhou music when we get to he Danmaku cannons?
No, we're going back to Cave Story music. Touhou music is for fighting those robot things (from now on).
The Cyan Menace

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13148 on: March 24, 2014, 09:19:26 pm »

Wait, Al once said that that happens to all silents who come to underside. ALL SILENTS. Who is the only silent we've known? Us. We only learn to talk during a reincarnation if we make it to the underside!

I KNEW IT!
Which is why we should confront Al. He's said stuff about Silents, we were a silent, and we have these recurring memories of something that feels like a past life of sorts.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13149 on: March 24, 2014, 09:51:45 pm »

I KNEW IT!
Which is why we should confront Al. He's said stuff about Silents, we were a silent, and we have these recurring memories of something that feels like a past life of sorts.
I agree, but how would we go about doing that (In a non-meta way)?  Ciro seems very reluctant to confront him about anything right now.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #13150 on: March 24, 2014, 09:56:01 pm »

I KNEW IT!

Called it!

Actually shit looking through the old theorcrafting there's some good stuff in there.

Also, while looking for citations for the above... when we asked Al if he was adventuring with Riltia to save us,

Who the hell is in this place that AL of all people trusts!?!

Who would Al trust that he would take instructions from? The person he jumped into the Warrens to help when he heard their cry, the person responsible for one of the abilities of his Soul Star (if not ALL the abilities, which is why Al has one and Wilford came in as (probably) an Illborn) ...the Last Seraphim.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

Would the Chief fall under people he trusts?
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Certainly not- recall the letter to Cherish?

Don't forget his False God ability- him working for the Last Seraphim is actually not that far-fetched.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Let's Get Al Back
« Reply #13153 on: March 24, 2014, 10:18:32 pm »

In response to Monk:Yes. There is a goldmine of my failed theories, around half of them are partially correct in some way.
Theory:Every theorycrafting involves Souls, Soul Charge, Soul Stars, or the Oversoul.
No exceptions.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Did anyone ever notice this update gives clear coordinate reference?

Also, we screwed up.  For thirty rubies, we could have gotten another crafter to do nothing but live in Al's house forever.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 875 876 [877] 878 879 ... 1544