Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 874 875 [876] 877 878 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3902290 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh I've seen this happen before. Give people one iota of infinite customization and everyone is clamoring for their own piece of the cake.

It's the same stuff that happen in illustrated 'avatar wars', it get's flooded and nobody can handle it.

We really need to stop suggesting music.

This is easy. I knew it would be anarchy from the start. There's a cap on the queue, and they're tracked by number, just like the spirits.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

this was a 5-7 day experimental thing once
good god

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Oh I've seen this happen before. Give people one iota of infinite customization and everyone is clamoring for their own piece of the cake.

It's the same stuff that happen in illustrated 'avatar wars', it get's flooded and nobody can handle it.

This is easy. I knew it would be anarchy from the start. There's a cap on the queue, and they're tracked by number, just like the spirits.

I see.

I nominate Fall into the sky.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

I vote OricxCiro.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

I vote OricxCiro.
But in which direction?

I nominate Fall into the sky.
Part of me really hopes that this temporarily reverses the gravity.  Or turns it off.

Does that mean that the song selection is randomly chosen from the list, or just played in the order that they were suggested?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 07:17:26 pm by draco1234 »

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh. Initially, I thought that the top suggestion would be chosen.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Does that mean that the song selection is randomly chosen from the list, or just played in the order that they were suggested?

Randomly chosen. Queue was the wrong word because that implies a picking order.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Randomly chosen. Queue was the wrong word because that implies a picking order.
Thanks for the clarification.  Should be interesting to see what comes up next, and what effect it has (anything's better than the bubble-guns one).

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

But does FFS listen to the songs before he decides on the effect is what I wanna know.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

I vote OricxCiro.
But in which direction?
Oric -> Ciro, obviously, so we can enjoy the ANGST of the final battle.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Iron Infidel.
Spoiler: Get the joke? (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 07:56:20 pm by javierpwn »

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But does FFS listen to the songs before he decides on the effect is what I wanna know.
I really hope not.  If he does, I apologise in advance if either of my suggestions get picked.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Goombess to Ciro.
She's at the same level with us as slog to anyone, and I really wanna see what would happen with her. Then again, she's not here, so it's not impossible that something could happen.

+1

This is the easiest Perfect Heart to achieve between different characters that doesn't involve Slog. AlxAl would be neat but I don't know if we would get any fancy bro attacks from it. Assuming, of course, that the Perfect Hearts don't have to be mutual, in which case we should add a peg to Ciral or Ciriltia (Riltiro?)

Did present-Al say this, or is that a memory?

Memory, given the different art style. Implying Al knows more than he's letting on, since he now has a reason lie about knowing anything. Might be the strongest argument for improving Ciral.

Also, the previous song was negative for us, as it made guns shoot bubbles. The question is whether the songs are randomly good or bad, or whether the shipping calibration query is a negative somehow...

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

Iron Infidel.
Spoiler: Get the joke? (click to show/hide)
I think that song was already used in Cain's intermission.

Does our voting have any effect on the song choice?
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 ... 874 875 [876] 877 878 ... 1544