Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 870 871 [872] 873 874 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3901932 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Oh Al-Senpai, I was just daydreaming about you~
On second thoughts, it's probably best to leave it...  Though calling him Al-Senpai at some point is tempting, just for a laugh.

+1 to doing this at some point.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

120 days into the future
Looks like a previous cycle was trying to contact us. Perhaps each cycle is 120 days long?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

This cycle has been going on for over a year now, so I doubt it.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: obvious gm "advice" is usually bad
« Reply #13068 on: March 24, 2014, 01:59:17 am »

INB4 DL1 was owned by the Last Seraphim the ENTIRE TIME!(it isn't dead yet,6+Oric+LS=8)

Oric *did* rise through the DL's, leaving the Last Seraphim alive. So it's most likely DL1 belongs to the LS.

Spoiler: Insane Theorycrafting (click to show/hide)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I find it a tad ironic the most sane of your theories is the one you called insane.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I find it a tad ironic the most sane of your theories is the one you called insane.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Hold on. The talk about our will overtaking hers makes me think she may be some sort of opposite/anti-hero-type character.

Her colour scheme is the opposite of ours, and she's traveling with angels instead of humans. Hmm.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Y'know how every sibling (or, indeed, every soul star holder) has a colour associated with them (not necessarily the one of the star itself)? Who else thinks that Ecco's is pink?

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Y'know how every sibling (or, indeed, every soul star holder) has a colour associated with them (not necessarily the one of the star itself)? Who else thinks that Ecco's is pink?
...Well, by process of elimination, I suppose there's a good chance it is. We're running out of colours. I don't think it's pink, but I don't think it's not pink.

Also, another thing that connects her to Ciro is that she's blue and the Astral Influx is blue.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You're confusing Ecco for Bluelet, methinks.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

the speaker seraph has a pink color scheme, yes. Just like Cain has a purple color scheme.
...Well, by process of elimination, I suppose there's a good chance it is. We're running out of colours. I don't think it's pink, but I don't think it's not pink.

Also, another thing that connects her to Ciro is that she's blue and the Astral Influx is blue.
If she's the eye, her Star should be teal-ish. Which makes her even more confusing.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait that's been confirmed? Damn.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You're confusing Ecco for Bluelet, methinks.
By "her" I meant Blue. I have an unfortunate tendency to forget context.

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So Oric wants the "aberrant," of which we have met two.  Al, the Aberrant Exile, and Mili, the Aberrant Thief.  I'm thinking Mili's death cost us some exposition.
Is "Resurrect Milli" on the List O' Things We May Wish To Do Eventually?  Is it even possible?

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So Oric wants the "aberrant," of which we have met two.  Al, the Aberrant Exile, and Mili, the Aberrant Thief.  I'm thinking Mili's death cost us some exposition.
Is "Resurrect Milli" on the List O' Things We May Wish To Do Eventually?  Is it even possible?
Do we have her corpse? If so, it's definitely possible. If not, it may be possible.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We do, and her name's Ciro.
Pages: 1 ... 870 871 [872] 873 874 ... 1544