Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 826 827 [828] 829 830 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3896349 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Cain
« Reply #12405 on: March 07, 2014, 02:22:24 pm »

Whatever the reason, it is a fact that Cain sometimes gets to walk around more or less freely.

I say more or less because he probably has to fight his guardian every time.

ShadowStrike

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Axe
    • View Profile
« Reply #12406 on: March 07, 2014, 02:23:31 pm »

Meh, you guys are overthinking all this.

Kill Cain.

He is imprisoned, so he cannot fight back efficiently anyway, especially against ranged attacks. When he is done, we'll have one less sociopath at our backs, and I fail to see any benefit he can provide to us by being alive.
See? This is what I feared. There is no absolute reason to kill him right now, so just let him be. Plus, I doubt any of the siblings (or Oric) would release Cain without him stopping killing them. Also, Cain isn't asking us to release him right now, so this isn't a "release or fight" situation. Seriously, people, the murder you made Al execute was completely pointless, and so is fighting Cain right now.

The second best way to destroy non-serious and non-sensical posts is to dump a whole load of cold scientific facts on it.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12407 on: March 07, 2014, 02:25:24 pm »

Kill Cain.

He is imprisoned, so he cannot fight back efficiently anyway, especially against ranged attacks. When he is done, we'll have one less sociopath at our backs, and I fail to see any benefit he can provide to us by being alive.
See? This is what I feared. There is no absolute reason to kill him right now, so just let him be. Plus, I doubt any of the siblings (or Oric) would release Cain without him stopping killing them. Also, Cain isn't asking us to release him right now, so this isn't a "release or fight" situation. Seriously, people, the murder you made Al execute was completely pointless, and so is fighting Cain right now.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12408 on: March 07, 2014, 02:25:50 pm »

Yeah let me add 50% to those negative ones.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awful: Cain
« Reply #12409 on: March 07, 2014, 02:28:27 pm »

Kill Cain.

Distraction?  They seem to need to check in on him every so often since he's always testing the limits of his prison. 

This story, though.  The only thing that's keeping me from wondering if Cain is the Last Devil is the fact that Cain always used the feminine pronoun in reference to her.
It's the LORD. The cherubs(angels) serve the Seraphim, the last of which is imprisoned by Oric, the King and Warden.
Currently the Siblings are considered 'Seraphs' by the angels, in regard to the actual SERAPHS which ruled the Dungeon Levels.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 02:45:56 pm by javierpwn »

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #12410 on: March 07, 2014, 02:32:16 pm »

-1 to murdering the Murderer.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12411 on: March 07, 2014, 02:53:38 pm »

-1 to killing Cain.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12412 on: March 07, 2014, 02:58:14 pm »

-1 (to killing Cain) from me as well.

ShadowStrike

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Axe
    • View Profile
« Reply #12413 on: March 07, 2014, 03:45:42 pm »

-1 to killing Cain from me, too.
The second best way to destroy non-serious and non-sensical posts is to dump a whole load of cold scientific facts on it.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12414 on: March 07, 2014, 03:46:26 pm »

Cheater, trying to sneak in a second vote.

ShadowStrike

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Axe
    • View Profile
« Reply #12415 on: March 07, 2014, 03:53:55 pm »

Cheater, trying to sneak in a second vote.
...or in a single -2 vote.

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12416 on: March 07, 2014, 04:12:25 pm »

Kill Cain.

e^(iπ)

ShadowStrike

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Axe
    • View Profile
« Reply #12417 on: March 07, 2014, 05:11:18 pm »

Kill Cain.

e^(iπ)
-1 to my post or Dariush's?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12418 on: March 07, 2014, 05:35:12 pm »

Yes.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #12419 on: March 07, 2014, 05:40:48 pm »

-1 to unnecessary murder. +1 to Rilita questions. +1 to anti-anti magic potion trade idea.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?
Pages: 1 ... 826 827 [828] 829 830 ... 1544