Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 811 812 [813] 814 815 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3897369 times)

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: RETURN OF THE BLORBLE
« Reply #12180 on: March 05, 2014, 05:11:54 am »

Hell, +1 to Cain and -1 to anything involving the DL3 checkpoint.

Also if somebody dies, the emotinoal damage would probably charge the soul charge enough to revive them. Possibly. Until we're all jaded and shit.
I don't think travelling to the DL3 checkpoint will decrease the usage, so I think it will be okay to teleport there.

ShadowStrike

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Axe
    • View Profile
« Reply #12181 on: March 05, 2014, 05:52:31 am »

+1 to Cain-related actions... I still think that we should check DL2 AFTER meeting Cain, though.
The second best way to destroy non-serious and non-sensical posts is to dump a whole load of cold scientific facts on it.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12182 on: March 05, 2014, 06:01:51 am »

+1 to Cain-related actions... I still think that we should check DL2 AFTER meeting Cain, though.
Agreed.  It will be interesting to see what happens to a cleared dungeon level...

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12183 on: March 05, 2014, 07:34:55 am »

-1 to Cain, +1 to Dl2

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #12184 on: March 05, 2014, 07:43:54 am »

+1 to Cain, -1 to DL2

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12185 on: March 05, 2014, 08:06:33 am »

Correct me if I'm wrong but on the pro/anti Cain front so far we have (tell me if I've missed you/put you in the wrong section):

Pro Cain - (12) Elephant Parade, draco1234, Objective, mastahcheese, flameboy99, Xanmyral, NAV, Darvi, ShadowStrike, darkapaladin109, GreatWyrmGold, Toaster.

Anti Cain - (4) flabort, Tomcost, Javierpwn, monk12.

Unless I've made a huge mistake, we are firmly in the Pro Cain bracket.  We should probably keep this in mind for any suggestions involving gear changes/party members (unless there is a large consensus change).

EmeraldWind

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey there, dollface...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12186 on: March 05, 2014, 08:07:26 am »

I don't know if we'll be able to reach Cain as easily as it sounds...  :-[

Not that I'm against it or anything. I just think there might be some complications.
We do not suffer from insanity. We enjoy every single bit of it.

ShadowStrike

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Axe
    • View Profile
« Reply #12187 on: March 05, 2014, 08:19:44 am »

-1 to Cain, +1 to Dl2
+1 to Cain, -1 to DL2
Which is basically a -1 to javierpwn's post in general, because +1/-1 = -1 and -1/-1 = +1 .

Also, +1 to darkpaladin's post.

Correct me if I'm wrong but on the pro/anti Cain front so far we have (tell me if I've missed you/put you in the wrong section):

Pro Cain - (12) Elephant Parade, draco1234, Objective, mastahcheese, flameboy99, Xanmyral, NAV, Darvi, ShadowStrike, darkapaladin109, GreatWyrmGold, Toaster.

Anti Cain - (4) flabort, Tomcost, Javierpwn, monk12.

Unless I've made a huge mistake, we are firmly in the Pro Cain bracket.  We should probably keep this in mind for any suggestions involving gear changes/party members (unless there is a large consensus change).

We win. As I said, checking DL2 would be a good thing to do, but only after we meet Cain, and that's our goal right now.

I don't know if we'll be able to reach Cain as easily as it sounds...  :-[

Not that I'm against it or anything. I just think there might be some complications.

Of course there will be. There are always complications, everywhere. The only way to avoid complications would be staying in the underside for the whole eternity, and, even there, Ciro might still have problems. I doubt Ciro would like to live like that, anyway.

Onward ho!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 08:21:48 am by ShadowStrike »
The second best way to destroy non-serious and non-sensical posts is to dump a whole load of cold scientific facts on it.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12188 on: March 05, 2014, 08:24:47 am »

I don't suppose anyone is willing to summarise our decision so far in regards to party members? (staying/leaving etc.)  I tried doing it myself, but I wasn't sure how to go about it (split each person's choice down to the individual party members/show consensus for each total decision/etc.)
Personally I think we should take everyone along for this trip, but if everyone really wants to leave people behind then we should leave Goombess and Slog.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 08:27:22 am by draco1234 »

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12189 on: March 05, 2014, 08:29:02 am »

But the light in the Greens!
And the Underside conspiracies!

Alternatively, we could use the Influx to be Riltia in DL3, and then leave the entire party in the Underside. Free loot from 2 adventurers, 2 crafters, and a helper

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12190 on: March 05, 2014, 08:34:53 am »

But the light in the Greens!
And the Underside conspiracies!

Alternatively, we could use the Influx to be Riltia in DL3, and then leave the entire party in the Underside. Free loot from 2 adventurers, 2 crafters, and a helper
The main problem with that is that we don't know where Riltia is.  For all we know she could be trapped somewhere, which would mean we would be stuck there with no access to the influx.  There's also the fact that leaving Riltia to deal with Cain alone is a very bad idea, especially with his known tendency to murder siblings (which Riltia is.  Probably.)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12191 on: March 05, 2014, 08:37:22 am »

It also gives us the opportunity to play as Riltia and learn her secrets. Y'know, the ones she keeps from us.

ShadowStrike

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Axe
    • View Profile
« Reply #12192 on: March 05, 2014, 09:05:26 am »

Cain first, using astral influx to play as Riltia and get in Ciro's party after, and, finally, check DL2. It's funny how some people are trying to avoid Cain at all cost, but, sooner or later, we'll cross our path with him again, and I doubt you would like to find him while he's angry because we left him rooting somewhere.

Edit: "Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: RETURN OF THE BLORBLE"

The proof that the Path of The Blorble is real.
Seriously, though, I wonder if slog will happen to be able to defeat a boss alone.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 09:07:48 am by ShadowStrike »

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12193 on: March 05, 2014, 09:15:53 am »

The proof that the Path of The Blorble is real.
Seriously, though, I wonder if slog will happen to be able to defeat a boss alone.
We could throw him into the next boss room and see what happens.
Or we could throw him at the next boss...

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12194 on: March 05, 2014, 09:33:50 am »

3)I'm pretty sure that the return trip won't count, so we can come back after we deal with Cain. Hopefully, at least.
I don't think travelling to the DL3 checkpoint will decrease the usage, so I think it will be okay to teleport there.
The more people bet on this being the case, the less likely it will be. Finagle's Law applies quite heavily in ffs games.

Edit: Also, Goombess will be sad to be left behind. As in, possibly goodbye-level sad. Leaving Slog behind will hopefully help with that, though.
As much as I fear we'll discover they've abandoned us when we return...+1
Hell, +1 to Cain and -1 to anything involving the DL3 checkpoint.

Also if somebody dies, the emotinoal damage would probably charge the soul charge enough to revive them. Possibly. Until we're all jaded and shit.
+1 to the +1 and +1 to the -1. (In other words, +1 to everything.)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 09:39:50 am by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 811 812 [813] 814 815 ... 1544