Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 792 793 [794] 795 796 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3895281 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: "Home" again
« Reply #11895 on: March 02, 2014, 09:09:11 pm »

why does someone's soul do so little damage, but take so much space?(Illborn Exchange)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #11896 on: March 02, 2014, 09:10:36 pm »

What are the characters favorite foods?
It's FEF, not FEOF

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11897 on: March 02, 2014, 09:13:49 pm »

why does someone's soul do so little damage, but take so much space?(Illborn Exchange)

No idea! I'm sure it will prove completely, 100% useless later in the game. There is no reason to use the Illborn Exchange's weapon form. You should just leave it in star form and pretend the other one doesn't exist.

What are the characters favorite foods?

Al and Cherish enjoy soup for subtext reasons.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11898 on: March 02, 2014, 09:18:10 pm »

When we're buying inventory spaces, what are we actually buying? To put it another way, what does the inventory represent?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #11899 on: March 02, 2014, 09:19:58 pm »

Are the buttons in the fairy menu clickable.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #11900 on: March 02, 2014, 09:26:42 pm »

If the fairy does a great deed of good, will it turn from white to pink?

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #11901 on: March 02, 2014, 09:28:26 pm »

What is Ciro's favorite beverage? Al's? Cherish? Riltia? Goombess? Proxxy? Oric? Slog? The Lord?
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11902 on: March 02, 2014, 09:30:00 pm »

Are the buttons in the fairy menu clickable.

Green buttons are always clickable.

When we're buying inventory spaces, what are we actually buying? To put it another way, what does the inventory represent?

Apparently, every time Ciro buys inventory space, she's actually buying more accommodating clothes. Thanks Ciro!

If the fairy does a great deed of good, will it turn from white to pink?

What is Ciro's favorite beverage? Al's? Cherish? Riltia? Goombess? Proxxy? Oric? Slog? The Lord?

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=121809.msg4440322#msg4440322

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11903 on: March 02, 2014, 09:30:40 pm »

Hammerspace?

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11904 on: March 02, 2014, 09:31:10 pm »

Do the soul stars only have two forms each?

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #11905 on: March 02, 2014, 09:32:19 pm »

Is Ripriver a 100% Freeform original or is he from a crossover world nobodies figured out yet?
It's FEF, not FEOF

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #11906 on: March 02, 2014, 09:36:47 pm »

No idea! I'm sure it will prove completely, 100% useless later in the game. There is no reason to use the Illborn Exchange's weapon form. You should just leave it in star form and pretend the other one doesn't exist.

I call bluff and counter with a theory. The powers of one soul increases when in a heightened state, such as Oversoul Mode. If and when we ever Oversoul, we must use our Second Shift.

That... Or they feed off the souls of enemies when they are killed by it. Murder souls ho!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11907 on: March 02, 2014, 09:43:08 pm »

Is Ripriver a 100% Freeform original or is he from a crossover world nobodies figured out yet?

I guess original? Ripriver is the natural byproduct of something really big we're close to in the Warrens. We didn't need him to understand it, but just like Yaos, all these little minor characters' stories help us understand the big one: the story of Warrens proper.

Do the soul stars only have two forms each?

As far as we've found, yes.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11908 on: March 02, 2014, 09:43:53 pm »

I call bluff and counter with a theory. The powers of one soul increases when in a heightened state, such as Oversoul Mode. If and when we ever Oversoul, we must use our Second Shift.

That... Or they feed off the souls of enemies when they are killed by it. Murder souls ho!
Let's test this.

What, exactly, does it mean to clear a level?
Aside from checkpoints and the obvious single staircase or whatever between levels, how many methods are there of going between levels?
Is the game-linking system still potentially a thing? If so, what types of games are eligible?
What universes can potentially get crossovers with this through the Arena or mercenaries? Marvel/DC multiverses? Disney Animated Canon? The Wormverse?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11909 on: March 02, 2014, 09:44:32 pm »

Al's weapon must have something special as the Last Seraphim's Lifeline.(second)
Meaning it probably can be used to save the Second Sibling.

BUT WHO IS THE SECOND SIBLING?!?!?!?

I guess original? Ripriver is the natural byproduct of something really big we're close to in the Warrens. We didn't need him to understand it, but just like Yaos, all these little minor characters' stories help us understand the big one: the story of Warrens proper.
Ripriver confirmed for Oversoul.
Pages: 1 ... 792 793 [794] 795 796 ... 1544