Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 788 789 [790] 791 792 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3893891 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: "Home" again
« Reply #11835 on: March 02, 2014, 04:46:47 am »

Remind me, why are we running with Windirection on an antimagic floor?
We're in the underside now, not the antimagic floor. Also, casting spells on yourself or allies doesn't require a roll. It always succeeds.

EmeraldWind

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey there, dollface...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11836 on: March 02, 2014, 05:03:28 am »

Go to Greens and inspect surroundings. We found a Soul Star there and a FFS tip mentioned we should pay better attention when finding a Soul Star...
We do not suffer from insanity. We enjoy every single bit of it.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11837 on: March 02, 2014, 06:56:13 am »

I don't think it's a good idea to keep the illborn exchange in weapon form, as I'm pretty sure using it will drain soul charge and it should probably be kept for desperate situations.  That and the fact that as it is at 79% soul charge, it's almost to the point of oversoul (if I remember correctly, I may be wrong on that).
I vote we shift the illborn exchange back to normal for now, and re-equip the bartering ram.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11838 on: March 02, 2014, 06:58:42 am »

Since I have absolutely nothing to contribute, and waaay too much time on my hand, I figured I'd combine ruining other people's work with being actually constructive for once, and cleaned up the TvTropes pages. BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHHAA HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES NOW oh dammit I desperately need a life.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11839 on: March 02, 2014, 07:55:01 am »

Gentlemen:

As we are going to (hopefully) explore DL2 (because we used one of two charges of the checkpoint, we have to capitalize on that), we can perfectly leave al behind to gather money, because DL2 is not so complicated, and we already have a total 7 DR counting the hard hat and the title.

I don't think it's a good idea to keep the illborn exchange in weapon form, as I'm pretty sure using it will drain soul charge and it should probably be kept for desperate situations.  That and the fact that as it is at 79% soul charge, it's almost to the point of oversoul (if I remember correctly, I may be wrong on that).
I vote we shift the illborn exchange back to normal for now, and re-equip the bartering ram.
+1

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #11841 on: March 02, 2014, 08:57:03 am »

Did we ever get Cherish to hold the golden star? With the shifts we now have a conclusive way to check if its hers or not.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11842 on: March 02, 2014, 08:57:39 am »

Did we ever get Cherish to hold the golden star? With the shifts we now have a conclusive way to check if its hers or not.

+1
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11843 on: March 02, 2014, 09:03:15 am »

+1
+1    Also:
Gentlemen:

As we are going to (hopefully) explore DL2 (because we used one of two charges of the checkpoint, we have to capitalize on that), we can perfectly leave al behind to gather money, because DL2 is not so complicated, and we already have a total 7 DR counting the hard hat and the title.
Didn't FFS say that previously cleared levels get... interesting when you revisit them?  If so I think having the whole party along would be beneficial.  I'm also starting to think that while going off to do other things is fine and all, leaving Cain for much longer could cause problems, and possibly lock us out of him entirely.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 09:07:14 am by draco1234 »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Decisions, Decisions
« Reply #11844 on: March 02, 2014, 09:09:25 am »

Though... Slog and Goombess both seem trustworthy (though for Slog that's more because he had the disposition of a recently adopted puppy)...
Would you trust a puppy with keeping house?

I am not inclined to believe the lies of the Chief (or whoever wrote the Mercenary guideline thing.) People for the Ethical Treatment of Mercenaries, unite!
Well, one of our mercenaries has been pretty well mindless, one has been a fangirl of the enemy, neither has had a chance to backstab us, and both had someone trustworthy watching them the whole time. And we have a pretty crappy sample size.

Remind me, why are we running with Windirection on an antimagic floor?
It doesn't need a roll.

Go to Greens and inspect surroundings. We found a Soul Star there and a FFS tip mentioned we should pay better attention when finding a Soul Star...
+1
+1
+1

Drop off Icicle Fury in Storage. Pick up the Skill Tree.

Do we want to try using the Festive reagents for a skill?
Anyone have any idea how we could try making a "making things" skill?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #11846 on: March 02, 2014, 10:45:42 am »

Quick question: Why can't we just move one of Al's soul-bound skills to the lowest slot in his inventory, so that we have room for both the bartering ram and the shifted Illborne Exchange? 'Cause as far as I know you just can't get rid of soul-bound skills, not rather lack the ability to shift them around in your own inventory.

Second thing: Blood armor failure kinda sucks, but with a forty percent failure rate I'm not entirely surprised. Try making blood armor again! Not like there's repercussions with the SP fountain so nearby.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #11847 on: March 02, 2014, 10:56:26 am »

Try making blood armor again! Not like there's repercussions with the SP fountain so nearby.
This is MADNESS!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11848 on: March 02, 2014, 11:00:04 am »

Try making blood armor again! Not like there's repercussions with the SP fountain so nearby.
FFS will find a way to not let us do this.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #11849 on: March 02, 2014, 11:02:43 am »

Oh right, the madness thing. Wonder how long till that resets, a turn maybe?
Pages: 1 ... 788 789 [790] 791 792 ... 1544