Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 749 750 [751] 752 753 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3897109 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: And That's What Shopkeepers Do
« Reply #11250 on: February 03, 2014, 02:02:37 am »

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #11251 on: February 03, 2014, 06:24:17 am »

Hover spell as many over as you can.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11252 on: February 03, 2014, 08:02:40 am »

Al's reaction is certainly rather odd. Perhaps he encountered Cain at some point?
CAIN IS A VAMPIRE. I know this is true, because cain is like canine, and Al is a vampire, and Al is scared of Cain. Logic.
Also, the actual plan was to throw one burro bit and sell the rest, and there were also shopkeeper shenanigans.
no, you're wrong on the internet
if you count up the number of votes for chopping the burro bits, and the number of votes for throwing things on the trap, i'm pretty sure that equates to throwing the burro bits on the trap
here's some handy illustrations in case you don't yet understand:

...?

Also, I wish I was a cyborg. Not having to eat, srink, or (hopefully) sleep would be so convenient...

Hover spell as many over as you can.
Why not, +1
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11253 on: February 03, 2014, 08:19:12 am »

I don't know.  While there is bound to be something !FUN! behind that door, there is the risk of Cain getting locked in, and while meeting him could end up going very badly and will probably be a trap, I'd hate to miss out on it.  Then again, LOOT.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11254 on: February 03, 2014, 08:45:33 am »

Cain:  If you're worried about your transmissions getting noticed, then stop sending them you dingbat
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11255 on: February 03, 2014, 09:07:03 am »

Cain:  If you're worried about your transmissions getting noticed, then stop sending them you dingbat
+1
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ShadowStrike

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Axe
    • View Profile
« Reply #11256 on: February 03, 2014, 10:02:15 am »

+1
+1
The second best way to destroy non-serious and non-sensical posts is to dump a whole load of cold scientific facts on it.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11257 on: February 03, 2014, 10:21:57 am »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11258 on: February 03, 2014, 10:47:40 am »

A cyborg is, per definition, partly biological and thus needs to eat to sustain it's biomass :v

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11261 on: February 03, 2014, 10:57:44 am »

A cyborg is, per definition, partly biological and thus needs to eat to sustain it's biomass :v
Untrue. Alternative sources of ATP can be provided.
Sig

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Sig

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11264 on: February 03, 2014, 01:48:39 pm »

Dingbat is totally polite!  I could have gone with dipshit, for example.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 749 750 [751] 752 753 ... 1544