Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 359 360 [361] 362 363 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3893432 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Let's Get Al Back
« Reply #5400 on: June 02, 2013, 08:15:40 pm »

What's wrong with she-slimes?
Do we REALLY need to add more female main characters? If we ever get Al and Riltia back, he'll probably make some joke about a harem, and he wouldn't be particularly incorrect. Although he may be heavily injured.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5401 on: June 02, 2013, 08:18:01 pm »

Slogathuruar, Gender Eldritch, Cosmic Slime?  :P
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #5402 on: June 02, 2013, 08:18:44 pm »

What's wrong with she-slimes?
Do we REALLY need to add more female main characters? If we ever get Al and Riltia back, he'll probably make some joke about a harem, and he wouldn't be particularly incorrect. Although he may be heavily injured.
NO.
I CAN'T LET THAT TROPE COME THROUGH

Slogathuruar, Gender Eldritch, Cosmic Slime?  :P
...Not sure whether to feel ignored or not.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #5403 on: June 02, 2013, 08:27:25 pm »

Don't check on Slog yet. He's probably not done yet even if we did it right, and more likely we cocked it up and need Al in the party so he can fix everything. Or at least tell us what went wrong.

Don't pick up Cherish's visor. It's probably got a tracking device in it, it can probably be used to give us false information, and it takes up a valuable inventory slot.

Have Cherish heal everyone to full, then restore SP at fountain, then for the love of god SAVE AT THE SAVE POINT. It'd be nice to have a full hp/sp restore point for once.

If Cherish is down with this plan, then equip her with Riltia's Spear and enchant it with Ice. For reasons so obvious I don't think they need to be said.

Finally, we should probably figure out how we're going to tackle this boss monster, since we actually have the luxury of prep time and know we're going to get into another boss fight right afterward. I'm in favor of hiring another Merc to absorb some damage. I don't know whether we should get a healing potion or something in case Cherish goes down/betrays us. Check out the shop inventory. Too bad Riltia is a hostage, we've got empty bottles and loner wisps we could combine for that Elec Absorb combo.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5404 on: June 02, 2013, 08:28:02 pm »

...Might we at least sell the visor?
It's likely a unique artifact.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5405 on: June 02, 2013, 08:30:52 pm »

Uh...don't you people remember? Cherish's visor is as much an item as Al puppet and Riltia puppet are.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5406 on: June 02, 2013, 08:33:35 pm »

What?! We're not part of his harem, he's part of ours!

Seriously though, one of them is slightly cuddly with us and completely oblivious to him, one is his daughter, and the remaining one or two are slimes. I'm not really seeing Al with much of a harem.

Don't check on Slog yet. He's probably not done yet even if we did it right, and more likely we cocked it up and need Al in the party so he can fix everything. Or at least tell us what went wrong.
+1 to the futility of checking on Slog. Not massively opposed to it, but I don't think we're going to find anything but exactly what we left it as.

Have Cherish heal everyone to full, then restore SP at fountain, then for the love of god SAVE AT THE SAVE POINT. It'd be nice to have a full hp/sp restore point for once.

If Cherish is down with this plan, then equip her with Riltia's Spear and enchant it with Ice. For reasons so obvious I don't think they need to be said.
Oh. OH! Yes, save point after full healing. Save point is a good idea.

Question though- is Riltia's spear the best weapon we have? What happened to all our other pointless weapons? Did we sell them or were our castaways the ones carrying them or what?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5407 on: June 02, 2013, 08:37:40 pm »

Yeah, 'cept we don't let him get in combat for a while until we get a healer.
...We have a healer.

Because the time Al attempted a couple of resurrections it worked out so well, he must be the expert at it!
In fact, I now think we have to check on Slog before recovering Al, just so his aura of "fucking up resurrections" doesn't get near the machine again.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5408 on: June 02, 2013, 08:38:51 pm »

Because the time Al attempted a couple of resurrections it worked out so well, he must be the expert at it!
At least he knows where the On switch is.

For us, at least. Dunno what went wrong with Milli.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5409 on: June 02, 2013, 08:41:29 pm »

Frankly I don't think the thing has an on switch. As for what went wrong with Milli, he shoved both of us in there at the same time and apparently left someone else's Soul Star in the thing as well. I'm not entirely sure how he could have cocked it up further, but I do know that I don't want to find out.

At least, not with Slog.
All for finding out with some other suckerunfortunate.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5410 on: June 02, 2013, 08:51:52 pm »

I think it would be funny is Slog came back as a (female) slime in the shape of a female human, with human intelligence.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5411 on: June 02, 2013, 08:59:38 pm »

I think it would be funny is Slog came back as a (female) slime in the shape of a female human, with human intelligence.

Needs to be red, too. There's precedence. Ciro went in as a male human fighter with white as his primary color and came out as a female human mage with red as her primary color. Therefore Slog needs to come out as a female blorble-warrior composed of red slime.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #5412 on: June 02, 2013, 09:00:10 pm »

Frankly I don't think the thing has an on switch. As for what went wrong with Milli, he shoved both of us in there at the same time and apparently left someone else's Soul Star in the thing as well. I'm not entirely sure how he could have cocked it up further, but I do know that I don't want to find out.

At least, not with Slog.
All for finding out with some other suckerunfortunate.

Gotta say, I don't think it's on. I'd expect it to be doing more if it was, though at the very least Al's seen the process happen. I also don't think Al put that Soul Star in the machine, or it would have messed us up worse. My personal guess is that it was either hidden there after the fact by parties unknown, or it's Mili's Soul Star. Besides, we came back ALIVE, didn't we? What more do you want?

I think it'll be funny when Slog comes back female, but looks and acts exactly the same as he did before.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5413 on: June 02, 2013, 09:07:59 pm »

What?! We're not part of his harem, he's part of ours!
Seriously though, one of them is slightly cuddly with us and completely oblivious to him, one is his daughter, and the remaining one or two are slimes. I'm not really seeing Al with much of a harem.
You do understand what "joke" means, right?
And Goom-Bess would probably stomp you if you called her a slime.

+1 to the futility of checking on Slog. Not massively opposed to it, but I don't think we're going to find anything but exactly what we left it as.
Oh. OH! Yes, save point after full healing. Save point is a good idea.
+1

Needs to be red, too. There's precedence. Ciro went in as a male human fighter with white as his primary color and came out as a female human mage with red as her primary color. Therefore Slog needs to come out as a female blorble-warrior composed of red slime.
Although, we had that one red headband. Hence, some color making up the color of headwear he had for a while will become his new color.
That's right, the crown. We could get...a gold slime!
...Are there Gold Slimes in Dragon Quest?

I'd like to note that Al knows more about bringing people back to life than Ciro. Proof: Compare Ciro coming back to life to...the fiasco when we tried to bring Slog back to life.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5414 on: June 02, 2013, 09:10:52 pm »

Hey, what if it's not Ciro who was the Target, but it was Milli?
Then us being merged with her caused Ciro to become the target, and when Riltia is talking to us, she's acknowledging Milli?

Pages: 1 ... 359 360 [361] 362 363 ... 1544