Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 344 345 [346] 347 348 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3895148 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: We now return to...
« Reply #5175 on: June 01, 2013, 03:56:28 pm »

I meant if we want to zap something other than ourselves
It's FEF, not FEOF

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5176 on: June 01, 2013, 04:03:13 pm »

Nah, we can do that if we find a base. No sense wasting the cooler of the two.
Dendritic.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5177 on: June 01, 2013, 04:04:34 pm »

Why didn't anyone get key from storage, touch lightning bolt with key yet? Bloodshape rubber gloves or something if you're worried about conductivity.

+1
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #5178 on: June 01, 2013, 04:07:30 pm »

I question our chances of finding a pool of soap
It's FEF, not FEOF

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5179 on: June 01, 2013, 04:09:57 pm »

I question our chances of finding a pool of soap
What, people in a warrens gotta be unsanitary? They bathe too! I think!

Why didn't anyone get key from storage, touch lightning bolt with key yet? Bloodshape rubber gloves or something if you're worried about conductivity.

+1

Nothing personal, let's just move on. Also, lightning can't have a lock on it guys.
Dendritic.

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5180 on: June 01, 2013, 04:44:56 pm »

lightning can't have a lock on it guys.
Magic logic

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5181 on: June 01, 2013, 04:46:13 pm »

I'm going to elaborate some theories about the Skill Tree crafting system:
-As the acid bottle says that it provides a negative effect, if we combine it with Growth, the ability created should have the effect of making thorny/poisonous vines sprout from the floor.
-On the other hand, if Growth is combined with a healing poting, it should create healing plants.

As we lack any healing spells, I say that we should put a healing potion and Growth in the Skill Tree.

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5182 on: June 01, 2013, 04:47:48 pm »

Magic logic
IT IS ELECTRONS! CAN YOU PUT A PADLOCK ON PARTICLES?! NEGATIVE!
Dendritic.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5183 on: June 01, 2013, 04:50:37 pm »

I'm going to elaborate some theories about the Skill Tree crafting system:
-As the acid bottle says that it provides a negative effect, if we combine it with Growth, the ability created should have the effect of making thorny/poisonous vines sprout from the floor.
-On the other hand, if Growth is combined with a healing poting, it should create healing plants.

As we lack any healing spells, I say that we should put a healing potion and Growth in the Skill Tree.
Alternatively, Negative is an element or similar.

Do we know that healing potions are valid reagents? Another thing to test, I suppose. Trouble is, it's rather expensive; if we're wrong, well...
Also, healing potion + water or even healing potion + empty glass bottle might produce a healing skill too, assuming that works.

Magic logic
But they put locks on electron-proton-neutron clusters all the time!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5184 on: June 01, 2013, 04:55:28 pm »

Magic logic
Yes, but not just electrons. You can't put a lock on a group of a singular type of particle.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 04:58:05 pm by Brawler Mouse »
Dendritic.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5185 on: June 01, 2013, 05:38:48 pm »

BRUTEFORCING RIDICULOUS PUZZLES WITH GRATUITOUS APPLICATION OF BLOOD IS NOT A WASTE OF HEALTH IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM WHATSOEVER
Yes it would!

Have Goombess touch it!
-1! She's really useful!
It's pragmatism--she's more useful to us than anything we could gain by having her touch it.
...Darn it, you morons. I could have told you what would happen!

Don't know why nobody tried this, but Spawn>pence. Then try Spawn>fountainpence.
We didn't try it because dozens of things like it didn't work and the room is referred to as "read-only".

+1
+1 (although I don't want to waste time, blood, and luck on the gloves)

Magic logic
Yes, but not just electrons. You can't put a lock on a group of a singular type of particle.
Wanna bet? The hard part would be getting them to all coalesce into an object. Which brings me to my second and third points: "How do you know it's electrons" and "It's magic, why are you worrying about it?" As well as my fourth point, "It has a better chance of helping than electrocuting Goom-Bess."
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 06:01:05 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5186 on: June 01, 2013, 05:47:20 pm »

Never mind our inevitable bloodshape failure on the gloves, it's a key. For a chest or door or something that is locked. At this point I just want us to leave that thing alone and move on. We can come back to it later if you guys insist. I think I know what it actually is though: a heal point for the wisps in that room to add a bit of challenge if we fight them. Plus; knowing our luck, magic electricity destroys gold.
Dendritic.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5187 on: June 01, 2013, 05:57:19 pm »

Never mind our inevitable bloodshape failure on the gloves, it's a key. For a chest or door or something that is locked. At this point I just want us to leave that thing alone and move on. We can come back to it later if you guys insist. I think I know what it actually is though: a heal point for the wisps in that room to add a bit of challenge if we fight them. Plus; knowing our luck, magic electricity destroys gold.

Agreed. Continue exploring west of the scroll room!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5188 on: June 01, 2013, 06:00:27 pm »

I don't particularly support making the gloves and will hence edit my post to state such.
There was a claer clue that a key, plus a lightning bolt, would get...something. It's evidently to be important, regardless of motivation.
Why not do it now, while we're here?
Why would it do that?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5189 on: June 01, 2013, 06:18:33 pm »

I don't particularly support making the gloves and will hence edit my post to state such.
There was a claer clue that a key, plus a lightning bolt, would get...something. It's evidently to be important, regardless of motivation.
Why not do it now, while we're here?
Why would it do that?
Aside from Ben Franklin, what basis do you have for sticking the key in lightning? I don't recall any such hint, would you link to it? If you can't find the hint, would it be acceptable if we agreed to drop this for now?
Dendritic.
Pages: 1 ... 344 345 [346] 347 348 ... 1544