Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3917578 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: SLOGDOUKEN
« Reply #3690 on: May 11, 2013, 11:37:45 pm »

Yes, considering all the shopkeepers are the same. Because they're the same person. Who are evil.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3691 on: May 11, 2013, 11:38:53 pm »

I'm pretty the Shopkeeper is male, and the Tipkeeper is female.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3692 on: May 11, 2013, 11:38:59 pm »

One question: Why all the Rililililitailaitaltialta (CAN'T FIGURE OUT THAT SPELLING)/Ciro shipping? From where I'm currently at (p59) there's ... no basis for any kind of yandere relationship between them. At all.

Because Riltia is the first female character Ciro meets.
Oedipus Complex, man.
You'll have to forgive me; I'm not familiar with the humanity thing.
Also, false: it was the shopkeep.
I think Shopkeepers might be Illborn as well
I was talking about gender, not having a purpose or not.
Yes, considering all the shopkeepers are the same. Because they're the same person. Who are evil.
grumblegrumblesoftbastardsbefriendingthequesttargetandnotkillingheronthespot
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Warrens of Oric the Awesome
« Reply #3693 on: May 11, 2013, 11:41:10 pm »

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3694 on: May 11, 2013, 11:42:57 pm »

By the way, what's up with the statues? They basically issued a bounty for a SIBLING. The siblings are supposed to be in control of the denizens of the dungeons. Does this mean the Statues are enemies with Oric?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3695 on: May 11, 2013, 11:44:21 pm »

Rilitia is considered the "Traitor" by siblings, probably aided Sinful in his murdering spree, or defended him(the latter would help explain the title 'Glass Guardian')
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 11:47:22 pm by javierpwn »

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: ....
« Reply #3696 on: May 11, 2013, 11:59:34 pm »

I'm a bit late, but FFS, that was glorious.

I like the thought of befriending Cain. Sins and Crimes are subjective. Chances are he'd be on our side.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 12:03:09 am by Brawler Mouse »
Dendritic.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3697 on: May 12, 2013, 12:00:34 am »

...You know, what if Riltia was a lover of Cain for a while? Perhaps in a previous cycle? Just a thought, although a bit of a weird one.

That would lead to some interesting things when we meet him eventually. Although I'm pretty sure he's going to be hostile, maybe. Its mentioned we always meet him, but he never said what happens afterwards.

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3698 on: May 12, 2013, 12:16:24 am »

If we ever manage to make that revolver, I hope it's called "Bloody Justice"  that's a revolver in Borderlands generated with the +damage prefix and title. Most do more damage than comparable rocket launchers and accuracy on par with many sniper rifles.
Dendritic.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3699 on: May 12, 2013, 12:47:26 am »

I think that when we find the rest of the party, we should make some walkie-talkies.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3700 on: May 12, 2013, 12:58:09 am »

I think that when we find the rest of the party, we should make some walkie-talkies.
I think they'd need too many inventory slots. Not like we'd use them for very much unless this happens again.

Back outside Storage, you attempt again to Bloodshape a bloody revolver. (Bloodshape: 9) Unfortunately, you can't quite form it before your focus breaks up. You take a single point of damage from the botched attempt. Wow, blood magic sure does suck!
If it has to do with focus would we not get a position bonus to the roll when we're not distracted, in combat, etc.?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 02:12:49 am by Brawler Mouse »
Dendritic.

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3701 on: May 12, 2013, 02:30:37 am »

By the way, what's up with the statues? They basically issued a bounty for a SIBLING. The siblings are supposed to be in control of the denizens of the dungeons. Does this mean the Statues are enemies with Oric?

I suspect the statues are setting up an adversarial relationship between the Target and the other Siblings because the Target is supposed to be in that sort of relationship with them as an integral part of the whole cycle process. It's not impossible to have it be otherwise, since IIRC there's a 'recruit a Sibling' sidequest on the sidequest sheet, but overall we're supposed to be a dungeon crawler, for whatever reason, and the other Siblings are floor bosses.

I mean, if we weren't trying to kill them and take their stuff, we'd probably have just turned around, took the ladder and left through the hole we came in from once we realized the place was inhabited by civilized people.

Moreover, Riltia wasn't initialized until we spoke to the statue - she was presumably in some sort of stasis until then. If the statue wanted her disposed of, it could just have left her stuck that way.

So anyways, my guess is that the statues are all part of Oric's master plan, and not secret enemies of his.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #3702 on: May 12, 2013, 04:35:15 am »

Wait what? I completely missed both the statues and the bounty. Care for a link?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3703 on: May 12, 2013, 04:46:37 am »

Wait what? I completely missed both the statues and the bounty. Care for a link?
It's on one of the first pages.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: The Warrens of Oric the Awesome
« Reply #3704 on: May 12, 2013, 04:48:31 am »

Go back, swap your headband for the bottle, place the bottle next to the statue
No! The bottle!

You go with the other plan and place the glass bottle at the base of the statue.

Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 1544