Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3893508 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: ....
« Reply #3045 on: April 27, 2013, 02:17:27 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: MEGABATTLE
« Reply #3046 on: April 27, 2013, 02:36:32 pm »

Al: Insult Megaman's breast size.
Only two more to go and we beat the highscore, guys! :V
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3047 on: April 27, 2013, 02:44:57 pm »

Dammit. The Password's not Blorble.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3048 on: April 27, 2013, 02:56:12 pm »

Why would it be blorble, of all things.

Its obviously
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3049 on: April 27, 2013, 03:02:56 pm »

I've lurking for some time in this thread and I really have to say that this thing is AMAZING. Well, having said that, i have no idea about what can be the passwords.

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3050 on: April 27, 2013, 03:33:05 pm »

Someone wants us to bloodshape a boomerang so we stay still.  We saw a sniper rifle.  Trade our Clot Cutter for a Heart Piercer!  Or some other kind of name that fits a sniper rifle.  Since Freeform said ranged weapons cost max SP, and a sniper can't be used in melee, we should effectively heal 1 point of HP from doing this.  Not much, but 1s mean ALL the difference in these games!

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3051 on: April 27, 2013, 03:36:08 pm »

Someone wants us to bloodshape a boomerang so we stay still.  We saw a sniper rifle.  Trade our Clot Cutter for a Heart Piercer!  Or some other kind of name that fits a sniper rifle.  Since Freeform said ranged weapons cost max SP, and a sniper can't be used in melee, we should effectively heal 1 point of HP from doing this.  Not much, but 1s mean ALL the difference in these games!
+1

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3052 on: April 27, 2013, 04:10:57 pm »

Actually, it would still cost some MAX HP to shape it, I believe as with our clotcutter, just that it would also require MAX MP. I'd rather get Riltia down there to guard and take all the blows from the lower Met so Slog or Ciro don't die.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3053 on: April 27, 2013, 04:41:07 pm »

I'd like to note that the Met Fight was supposed to be about as tough as the Goombas, which we handled with ease.

I'd also like to note that "swordfish" and "" do not seem to work as passwords. Oh, and that I'd like to know where freeform learned how to do stuff like that.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3054 on: April 27, 2013, 04:42:12 pm »

I'd like to note that the Met Fight was supposed to be about as tough as the Goombas, which we handled with ease.

I'd also like to note that "swordfish" and "" do not seem to work as passwords. Oh, and that I'd like to know where freeform learned how to do stuff like that.
Dammit, I just tried that. This is bullshit! The password is always swordfish!

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3055 on: April 27, 2013, 04:48:42 pm »

Dammit, I just tried that. This is bullshit! The password is always swordfish!
Has anyone tried 'Password'? Or 'Drowssap'?
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3056 on: April 27, 2013, 05:16:39 pm »

Here's an interesting question: Do we even know if the passwords are programmed in yet?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3057 on: April 27, 2013, 05:23:38 pm »

Actually, it would still cost some MAX HP to shape it, I believe as with our clotcutter, just that it would also require MAX MP. I'd rather get Riltia down there to guard and take all the blows from the lower Met so Slog or Ciro don't die.

Earlier in the thread, freeform said melee cost MHP and ranged costs MSP...the Clot Cutter is a DAGGER, and was a melee weapon until we upgraded it.  The upgrade costs MSP.  A rifle is NOT a melee weapon, so unless he changes the rules a bit, it shouldn't cost us any MHP, and we'll get back the bit we used for the Clot Cutter, for sort-of healing, while giving a better ranged attack.

As for the passwords, I looked into it a bit...well, we likely have the clues needed.  I suggest we look through the stuff Betweenford and...what's-her-name says.  That might do it.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3058 on: April 27, 2013, 11:59:26 pm »

Hm, nice. Didn't catch that, figured we would need at least a few, I certainly agree on a solid ranged weapon instead of the dagger. I also suggest making some armor along with that since we're quite wounded, so why not? But beyond that though, I really don't suggest such this turn as we're in quite a bit of danger. But definitely, we should do that.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3059 on: April 28, 2013, 12:26:50 am »

Jut looked through the SWF file for the animation. At a first glance(from a novice) it seems the animation does not include text for after the password doors; as it seems that it only defines text for the doors, next button, loading screen, and I also couldn't find any defined text for after the door.

Then again, I can not understand Flash very well, especially in raw code format.(Because that is what I looked at)
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 1544