Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3888668 times)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: THE CROSSOVERENA
« Reply #1935 on: March 14, 2013, 03:54:52 pm »

ALso, we need to go on an epic quest to get the swordchainlampflail for Ritalia.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: March 14, 2013, 03:55:56 pm »

We can do all of that. Tricky economic shuffling, checking out the quest, and getting Slog. Getting Slog doesn't disqualify us from getting the healer, I believe.

Although I must ask what repercussions giving the mushroom to a slime might be. Sure, we know it heals, but does it do anything else?

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: March 14, 2013, 04:24:45 pm »

Although I must ask what repercussions giving the mushroom to a slime might be. Sure, we know it heals, but does it do anything else?
We don't know that!
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: March 14, 2013, 04:28:08 pm »

It's a super mushroom. I think we can guess what would happen next.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: March 14, 2013, 04:29:39 pm »

EVERYONE

Check the mushrooms menu.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: March 14, 2013, 05:06:48 pm »

Ritalia: Attempt to seduce the shopkeeper.
Ciro: While Ritalia is seducing the shopkeeper, sneak up behind him and put our knife to his throat. Renegotiate prices.

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: March 14, 2013, 05:32:18 pm »

Ciro: While Ritalia is seducing the shopkeeper, sneak up behind him and put our knife to his throat. Renegotiate prices.

Uh.
No.
Dendritic.

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: March 14, 2013, 08:50:14 pm »

We don't know that!

I'm pretty sure the arena listing told us we'd get a healing item for winning that battle, so we do know that.

What we don't know is how it tastes. Slog the Adorblorble wants a delicious meal. This thing could taste foul. The least we can do is sautee and stuff the mushroom before giving it to him.

As for the headband, we can put it in storage for now. (Though a +1 Luck bonus might come in handy...) Selling it isn't worth it.

As for the Ruby Quest, I think we'd need a rabbit and a cat to get started.  :P (Or, more likely, we'd have to pay a hefty sidequest fee.)

Anyways, here's my current suggestion: Go back to Buy/Sell/Arena area. Riltia, cast that levitation spell 9 more times using the SP fountain to replenish your supply. Cash in 10xSpell sidequest.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: March 14, 2013, 09:52:37 pm »

So selling blood equipment is a no-no, considering NO MONEY REALLY GAINED.
Which is a shame, but not surprising.

Bloodshape the headband back into our blood, Create a spear of blood for Ritilia, and we swap the spellbook of breezes so She can carry said spear. We then store the empty bottle that we have into storage, and we look into doing the quest 'Ruby focus'
[/quote]
I +1 most of this but -1 the crossed-out part.

Bloodshape the headband back into our blood
Let's not bloodshape the headband into our blood. There's no reason to, it takes up no health, no mana, it takes up nothing. Plus, I like it.
Didn't it cost 1 MHP? Also, inventory.

Why didn't anything else go up in price by 5x?

The shopkeeper apologizes for this inexcusable folly. He corrects the prices at once.
Dammit derm.

That never works. Wait, what are you suggesting?
...No.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: March 14, 2013, 11:32:33 pm »

We should Check the mushroom's menu before deciding what to do with it.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: March 15, 2013, 12:23:31 am »

-snip-
Nope, because we got a twenty it was free of charge. Just takes up an inventory slot, which I admit is a bit of a hassle, but I still vote we keep it. It reminds us of old us, and that +1 to luck probably impacts more than we think. Chances are, I wouldn't doubt if there are behind the scene rolls that this impacts. I suggest we keep it.

EDIT: Maybe we can ask if we can buy "equipped item specific" inventory slots for a discount? Worth a shot, never know, it may exist.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 12:25:33 am by Xanmyral »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: March 15, 2013, 03:17:08 am »

Well everyone. Ritilia the fighter, kinda needs a weapon. The only way I see us getting a weapon is either A: Bloodshaping one for her, or B: Finding swordflaillamp.

Plus the +1 to luck probably isn't going to make any difference in most of our rolls.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: March 15, 2013, 08:57:07 am »

Well everyone. Ritilia the fighter, kinda needs a weapon. The only way I see us getting a weapon is either A: Bloodshaping one for her, or B: Finding swordflaillamp.

Plus the +1 to luck probably isn't going to make any difference in most of our rolls.
Especially considering everything's done on a D20. The only places it would help would be at the extremes, avoiding a 1, and bumping up to a 20.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: March 15, 2013, 01:55:23 pm »

Holy crap! Stream rubies are worth 50 pence now! See if he'll buy them for that much. (Probably not.)
Dendritic.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: March 15, 2013, 04:05:26 pm »

Especially considering everything's done on a D20. The only places it would help would be at the extremes, avoiding a 1, and bumping up to a 20.
And at the juncture between fail and succeed.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 1544