Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 545 546 [547] 548 549 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3893917 times)

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Oric the Frugal
« Reply #8190 on: August 13, 2013, 04:58:37 pm »

Oric what absurd unit of currency are you using for this shack and where can I get some.

I also demand an updated Shipping Grid!

I'm honestly considering the Sexy Ring offer. We have Tactical Diplomacy for the important converts, and it eats an inventory space. Let's haggle. If we need a starting point, yeah, make it 200 River Dollars.

Ask Proxxy whether we actually need anything from the Awesome Shack, or if she was just giving us a Points of Interest list.

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8191 on: August 13, 2013, 05:00:36 pm »

Keep the ring forever since it, plus Dwarven, ALMOST negate the insanity penalty!  And besides we might be able to use it in the class tree to make Ciro into a....uhh......no idea, but we HAVE to do that now to see what FFS gives us!

Edit: We need to save for a bag of slot so we can give Ciro points in Shenanigans.
EDIT AGAIN: Or whatever that item was, though another bag of slot would ALSO be welcome.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 05:02:36 pm by b_knight286 »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8192 on: August 13, 2013, 05:06:12 pm »

I'm honestly considering the Sexy Ring offer. We have Tactical Diplomacy for the important converts, and it eats an inventory space. Let's haggle. If we need a starting point, yeah, make it 200 River Dollars.
Never. NEVER!

Even if we didn't need it, we really don't want Oric to have it. Look at Goom-bess. Look at our minion. You want to let that get a sexiness buff?

Whose side are you really on?

Curiously ask Oric where Rings of Sexiness come from.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8193 on: August 13, 2013, 05:09:51 pm »

(Persuasion: 4) He truly is a shrewd businessman.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 05:11:34 pm by freeformschooler »

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8194 on: August 13, 2013, 05:10:58 pm »

Maybe we should, you know, wear the damn ring first.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8195 on: August 13, 2013, 05:19:20 pm »

NO DEAL, ORIC. YOUR HAREMS SHALL BE OURS BEFORE LONG.

Also I really want to ask him where they come from. Is there a specialty jeweler for this, or do they just spawn from the ether, or do you have to fashion them from the bones of a gigolo, or...?
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8197 on: August 13, 2013, 05:21:06 pm »

It's actually a pity crutch from aphrodite.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #8198 on: August 13, 2013, 05:22:40 pm »

NO DEAL, ORIC. YOUR HAREMS SHALL BE OURS BEFORE LONG.

Also I really want to ask him where they come from. Is there a specialty jeweler for this, or do they just spawn from the ether, or do you have to fashion them from the bones of a gigolo, or...?
ಠ_ಠ
It's FEF, not FEOF

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8199 on: August 13, 2013, 05:24:18 pm »

I'm just, you know. Keeping an open mind here. :P

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8200 on: August 13, 2013, 05:25:41 pm »

Y'know..... From what Goombess said about Spira and 'her kind' never being injured, made me think about our BetweenFord battle.
Did we really injure him at all, or was he simply tired of our antics, and had better places to be?

True action:Complain that Oric's shack ets in the way of our HUD
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 05:41:33 pm by javierpwn »

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8201 on: August 13, 2013, 05:31:12 pm »

Spoiler: Considering this (click to show/hide)

Mock Oric on how this cycle will be tedious for him.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #8202 on: August 13, 2013, 05:34:03 pm »

NO DICE, ORIC!

The exchange rate for Pence to Stream Rubies was what, 10:1? Assuming the same conversion, 4 River Dollars is 400 Pence. His offer went down. Fuck him.

Unless there's another currency in there somewhere, in which case his offer actually went up by ~800%, meaning he REALLY WANTS that ring.

Anyway yeah, "Do we need anything here, Proxxy, or can we get on with it?" Because getting on with it involves figuring out how to get at that fancy magic shovel over to the left.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8203 on: August 13, 2013, 05:40:53 pm »

I like how we are making a joke out of the owner of the dungeon. Who could smite us with just a tap of his Soul Star.(which in retrospect, could be the powerful weapon Goombess spoke of, either that or Oversoul)
Ask Spira what old BetweenFord has been up to since we defeated him in battle, and if he's had any problems going to the 'OS'

That shovel looks nice, I say we we explore for something nice and solid in the following rooms to cross it.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8204 on: August 13, 2013, 05:59:14 pm »

Any chance we could trade the ring for three pieces of plot information?
Pages: 1 ... 545 546 [547] 548 549 ... 1544