Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 402 403 [404] 405 406 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3892683 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Let's Get Al Back
« Reply #6045 on: June 15, 2013, 12:56:20 pm »

Solution: Destroy the Hinges
Solution 2: Check if the chest is actually locked. Maybe all locked things opened when we changed the key.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #6046 on: June 15, 2013, 12:56:55 pm »

"Hey, who's the new chick? ...oh"

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6047 on: June 15, 2013, 12:57:17 pm »

He also wanted the red mushroom.
actually, he wanted a meal, and we just happened to have the mushroom on us.
He has waited for this mushroom for a very long time.
Emphasis this. Clearly, he really wanted this mushroom--or a mushroom much like it, at least.
And if we'd fed him a yellow mushroom or a blue mushroom or a luminescent green mushroom we'd have probably got the exact same thing just with slightly different wording and a slightly different picture, and now people would be going on about how yellow/blue/luminescent green was Slog's favourite colour.
Anyway, shouldn't we have learnt from the Cain theorycrafting thing about making decisions based on their 'colour'?

Actually, we were tricked by Cain. If we'd paid better attention, we'd have seen his color was Purple and not Green, which would have been the biggest clue that he wasn't the owner of the Illborn Exchange.
I have a gut feeling Cain is actually pink.
He was Green under a green light, and purple under almost complete darkness.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #6049 on: June 15, 2013, 01:11:31 pm »

Hm, this does make a lot of sense. There was a pink pawn in the puzzle room, after all.

Aqua, Pink, and Purple are all unaccounted for. Cain is either Pink or Purple, and the remaining Siblings are Floe and the Voice. Interestingly, Blue Chick being a Sibling would mean her Soul Star doesn't match her color scheme. Then again, it might be less Aqua and more Teal, and Ciro is currently bright Red with a Blue Soul Star, so it probably means nothing.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6050 on: June 15, 2013, 01:16:25 pm »

Purple isn't unaccounted for. Yaos, remember?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Brilliand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6051 on: June 15, 2013, 01:29:49 pm »

There were only seven pawns, though... Oric and his siblings.  Yaos wouldn't be represented there.
The blood of our enemies is but a symbol.  The true domain of Armok is magma - mountain's blood.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #6052 on: June 15, 2013, 01:49:03 pm »

Hm... Is the new star represented amongst the pawns? Its kind of a tannish-orange color. Anyway, if we want to see if Cherish owns the soul star we should scan her, if she isn't an Illborne then that would be a yes, she has a soul star floating around somewhere.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #6053 on: June 15, 2013, 01:51:36 pm »

Yes, it seems quite unlikely that Yaos was a Sibling. Just what Yaos was I'm still not quite certain, but he seems to have just blundered into the Warrens looking for his superweapon, and didn't know anything about Siblings or Oric.

tan/orange/brown is not represented among the pawns, so it seems unlikely to belong to a Sibling.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6054 on: June 15, 2013, 01:52:07 pm »

Hm... Is the new star represented amongst the pawns? Its kind of a tannish-orange color. Anyway, if we want to see if Cherish owns the soul star we should scan her, if she isn't an Illborne then that would be a yes, she has a soul star floating around somewhere.
+1 to scanning her.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6055 on: June 15, 2013, 02:36:58 pm »

Yes, it seems quite unlikely that Yaos was a Sibling. Just what Yaos was I'm still not quite certain, but he seems to have just blundered into the Warrens looking for his superweapon, and didn't know anything about Siblings or Oric.

tan/orange/brown is not represented among the pawns, so it seems unlikely to belong to a Sibling.
*Cough*OverSoul*Cough*

Hm, this does make a lot of sense. There was a pink pawn in the puzzle room, after all.

Aqua, Pink, and Purple are all unaccounted for. Cain is either Pink or Purple, and the remaining Siblings are Floe and the Voice. Interestingly, Blue Chick being a Sibling would mean her Soul Star doesn't match her color scheme. Then again, it might be less Aqua and more Teal, and Ciro is currently bright Red with a Blue Soul Star, so it probably means nothing.
I was talking about his Visual Appearence being pink; his soul star seems it would be Purple, due to his Abilities being purple.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 02:39:23 pm by javierpwn »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6056 on: June 15, 2013, 03:05:31 pm »

By that logic, there should also be pawns for Al, Cherish, and so forth.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6057 on: June 15, 2013, 05:05:30 pm »

Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #6058 on: June 15, 2013, 07:30:22 pm »

So, if I read at 15pgs/day, it would take me another month to read this. QUIT POSTING DAMNIT. Btw, you guys should have taken the spell-casting quest and hung around the mana-fountain at the beginning.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6059 on: June 15, 2013, 07:36:31 pm »

So, if I read at 15pgs/day, it would take me another month to read this. QUIT POSTING DAMNIT. Btw, you guys should have taken the spell-casting quest and hung around the mana-fountain at the beginning.

Hey guys. Let's just not post in this thread ever again, so that people reading it can read at a leisurely pace and catch up. Because we certainly don't want to participate in this game, and the desires of those wanting to catch up far outweigh the desires of those wanting to continue the game.
Pages: 1 ... 402 403 [404] 405 406 ... 1544