Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 356 357 [358] 359 360 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3894974 times)

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

It's a start.
I'll help!
(Help like heck, I think I've added most of the tropes. I know I added the first bunch, and when I went for the second only Blade on a Stick had been added.)
(Hey, I've been working on formatting stuff on the main page, since for some reason it didn't like the Understatement link.)

PICK UP THE DAMNED NONINVENTORY VISOR! THAT WAY CIRO CAN SEE PEOPLE'S NAMES!
Also, ask cherish if she wouldn't happen to see a glowy blue thing in her travels.

+1

I see a healer right here you guys can recharge as much as you want at the fountain.
Yep, have cherish heal everyone and recharge SP
+1

No reason to bother with something that will drag us off from getting our two companions back if we already have it.
+1

Then lets get Mr. Dark'n'Edgy, have someone to take blows for us and dish them out, he accepts rubies doesn't he?
+1

There are asses that need kicking. Let's fix that.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

It's a start.
I'll help!
(Help like heck, I think I've added most of the tropes. I know I added the first bunch, and when I went for the second only Blade on a Stick had been added.)
(Hey, I've been working on formatting stuff on the main page, since for some reason it didn't like the Understatement link.)
Thank you for doing the important stuff no one notices. That sounded a lot less sincere than I intended it to.

Also, ask cherish if she wouldn't happen to see a glowy blue thing in her travels.

+1
...+1

I see a healer right here you guys can recharge as much as you want at the fountain.
Yep, have cherish heal everyone and recharge SP
+1
No reason to bother with something that will drag us off from getting our two companions back if we already have it.
+1
There are asses that need kicking. Let's fix that.
+1
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

I created a tvtropes account and am trying to figure out how to edit stuff
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

theres a little dropdown thingy that helps.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

Yah. Um, when putting the Warrens into various tropes as an example of that trope, which category should it go into?
Probably in Web Original, right? Or would Web Comics be a better fit?
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Web Original.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Online Roleplay can be its own category.
I've seen it.
...that's not quite it though.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Then lets get Mr. Dark'n'Edgy, have someone to take blows for us and dish them out, he accepts rubies doesn't he?
Only if we can send him to his death quickly. He's the perfect mercenary to fully apply the Mercenary Rules to!
One of the few things I think I'll agree with. We don't want to pay him past what he's worth, so either get him and tell 'em to scram, or purposely put him in horribly dangerous instances with little regard for his safety.

My opinion might change once we actually recruit him, but two mercs is more than enough if we're going for that and I don't think I'd be much to care about him.

Reminds me, should we check on Slog soon? Perhaps after the rescue, or before to see if we can snag another merc for free? To see if anything actually happened in all of that?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

+1
...+1
-1 to looting Cherish.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

+1
...+1
-1 to looting Cherish.
-1 as well, don't ruin the moment.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile

+1
...+1
-1 to looting Cherish.
-1 as well, don't ruin the moment.
-1, she threw it on the ground.
Dendritic.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

-1, she threw it on the ground.
Derp, I thought that was the love letter in scroll form.

I'd still be wary of donning Proxxy Minion Apparel, though.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Yah. Um, when putting the Warrens into various tropes as an example of that trope, which category should it go into?
Which trope are you adding it to?

+1
...+1
-1 to looting Cherish.
Cherish threw them away, remember?

Why? It's not like it contains mind-control stuff, otherwise Cherish couldn't have removed them.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile

Which trope are you adding it to?

+1
...+1
-1 to looting Cherish.
Cherish threw them away, remember?

Why? It's not like it contains mind-control stuff, otherwise Cherish couldn't have removed them.
You can't just disrespect a ground throwing like that, maaaaaaan! She's not a part of your system!
Dendritic.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Overt mind control, no. It'd still make us look like a minion of proxxy, raise some eyebrows on Cherish, and possibly have some kind of tracking mechanism or similar, though.
Pages: 1 ... 356 357 [358] 359 360 ... 1544