Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 355 356 [357] 358 359 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3894775 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

PICK UP THE DAMNED NONINVENTORY VISOR! THAT WAY CIRO CAN SEE PEOPLE'S NAMES!
Also, ask cherish if she wouldn't happen to see a glowy blue thing in her travels.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 03:49:43 pm by javierpwn »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

We'll probably need an ice weapon to beat that boss wisp, yeah.

Shouldn't we try to find the ruby and get that healer first, though? Assuming it's on DL2 and not past the wisp or similar.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

's what I've been saying. Quote my post and +1 it. We need a little forsight here.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile

I see a healer right here you guys can recharge as much as you want at the fountain.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I see a healer right here you guys can recharge as much as you want at the fountain.
Yep, have cherish heal everyone and recharge SP

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

+1

No reason to bother with something that will drag us off from getting our two companions back if we already have it.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

We want a full party for this.

Three wisp room.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Then lets get Mr. Dark'n'Edgy, have someone to take blows for us and dish them out, he accepts rubies doesn't he?

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why don't we scan Cherish? I want to see if she is illborn, because if not the Asynchrony Catalyst can be hers.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

+1
I totally forgot about that. +1 to transmuting water to HP.

We still want a full party, though, and even if we didn't the rest of this floor can't possibly be as difficult as the wisp boss.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But maybe Cherish can bypass the wisp. She said that she wanted to go to find Al, and she knew about the wisp. Also, she works here, after all.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

True...

On the other hand, if she had a chance to talk to Al personally, they'd probably have reconciled already. So either they're unconscious or, more likely, there's more between us than what Cherish can shoo out of the way.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

It's a start.
I'll help!
(Help like heck, I think I've added most of the tropes. I know I added the first bunch, and when I went for the second only Blade on a Stick had been added.)

Then lets get Mr. Dark'n'Edgy, have someone to take blows for us and dish them out, he accepts rubies doesn't he?
Only if we can send him to his death quickly. He's the perfect mercenary to fully apply the Mercenary Rules to!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 355 356 [357] 358 359 ... 1544