Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 343 344 [345] 346 347 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3893852 times)

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: We now return to...
« Reply #5160 on: June 01, 2013, 03:21:58 pm »

Don't know why nobody tried this, but Spawn>pence. Then try Spawn>fountainpence.

We're done messing with that for now. Also, AAUUUUUUUGH!!! Never take the easy stuff! It's the rule! What kind of adventurer are you Ciro?!
Dendritic.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5161 on: June 01, 2013, 03:23:59 pm »

Go back to scroll room, head left

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5162 on: June 01, 2013, 03:26:08 pm »

Hey guys, thought. If we can put reagents in and get skills out in the skill tree, can we do the opposite? Put skills in and get reagents out?

Otherwise: Move on to room west of scroll room.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5163 on: June 01, 2013, 03:27:57 pm »

Don't know why nobody tried this, but Spawn>pence. Then try Spawn>fountainpence.
Because that prompt doesn't accept parameters. The > is an enter key, not an input separator.

Go back to scroll room, head left

This. We're nearing the warp start room.

Hey guys, thought. If we can put reagents in and get skills out, can we do the opposite? Put skills in and get reagents out?
Doubtful. Have we tried putting skills in the input slots yet? I know we foolishly tried Bloodshape, but I recall that failed because it was soulbound, not because it was a skill.

I'm still thinking combining skills will result in combined skills, though, not broken-down components.

Actually, as long as we're near the Market anyway, let's test.

Try to put Growth or whatever it is we got from the skill tree into the skill tree again.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5164 on: June 01, 2013, 03:30:35 pm »

Hey guys, thought. If we can put reagents in and get skills out in the skill tree, can we do the opposite? Put skills in and get reagents out?

Speaking of that, I had an idea, we should stash the acid (and scroll because lack of permanent weapons) and carry an empty bottle with us so next time we get hurt we can get the blood for crafting. All it would take is have Ciro prepare a minor action to bottle the bodily fluid. At least, I believe pretty much everything involving a bottle is a minor action, it's been a while since I played D&D last.

EDIT: Sudden idea, let's bloodshape a magic screwdriver. because sonic screwdrivers are too science for mages to make.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 03:32:19 pm by Brawler Mouse »
Dendritic.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5165 on: June 01, 2013, 03:32:06 pm »

Speaking of that, I had an idea, we should stash the acid (and scroll because lack of permanent weapons) and carry an empty bottle with us so next time we get hurt we can get the blood for crafting. All it would take is have Ciro prepare a minor action to bottle the bodily fluid. At least, I believe pretty much everything involving a bottle is a minor action, it's been a while since I played D&D last.

This isn't D&D rules by a long shot.

Try to put Growth or whatever it is we got from the skill tree into the skill tree again.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5166 on: June 01, 2013, 03:32:54 pm »

Not a bad idea, but inventory space does tend to be one of our weak spots.

Still, I say we go for it. We have access to free acid, water, and plants, getting free blood would be a nice addition to our Dross Skill creation ability.

Ninja'd by FOUL REALITY. Curse you inventory space! Or lack thereof, I mean.

Deposit Hardhat.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #5167 on: June 01, 2013, 03:33:17 pm »

I'm gonna say probably the scanner, since we don't need right now
It's FEF, not FEOF

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5168 on: June 01, 2013, 03:33:44 pm »

Examine ceiling for holes. The tree and spear might have been shunted here via the ductwork.

Also:

Why didn't anyone get key from storage, touch lightning bolt with key yet? Bloodshape rubber gloves or something if you're worried about conductivity.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 03:38:10 pm by Cerol Lenslens »
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5169 on: June 01, 2013, 03:35:10 pm »

I'm going to put a link to the last Storage update we saw in the OP just so no one has to hunt it down any more.

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5171 on: June 01, 2013, 03:38:58 pm »

*Grumble Grumble* It's never D&D rules is it?

And yeah, let's lose the scanner, acid, scroll, and maybe the hard hat. That hat should wait for it's rightful owner; our best friend: a met Slog.
Dendritic.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5172 on: June 01, 2013, 03:46:37 pm »

*Grumble Grumble* It's never D&D rules is it?

And yeah, let's lose the scanner, acid, scroll, and maybe the hard hat. That hat should wait for it's rightful owner; our best friend: a met Slog.
Acid we might want to keep for skill tree shenanigans. If not, should replace with bottle.

The rest can go.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #5173 on: June 01, 2013, 03:48:44 pm »

Or alternatively the acid may be useful if we encounter an electricity based puzzle at some point
It's FEF, not FEOF

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5174 on: June 01, 2013, 03:54:32 pm »

Or alternatively the acid may be useful if we encounter an electricity based puzzle at some point

I'm not really sure why it would be useful. Acids are good conductors of electricity. We'd end up getting acid burns and electrocuted. Neither of those is pleasant.
Pages: 1 ... 343 344 [345] 346 347 ... 1544