Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1429 1430 [1431] 1432 1433 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3901418 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: now with unnecessary angst
« Reply #21450 on: July 08, 2015, 03:55:53 pm »

Check Riltia's Rubric Registrar

She's currently ???; hard to see behind her spear.
+1, I've got to see the Comic Sans'd rubric.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21451 on: July 08, 2015, 04:20:30 pm »

Check Riltia's Rubric Registrar

She's currently ???; hard to see behind her spear.
+1, I've got to see the Comic Sans'd rubric.
+1 good sir.

Also... Riltia. We know you can hear us. We know you can hear us. We would like you to tell us, calmly and truthfully, what your soul star does.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21452 on: July 08, 2015, 04:32:55 pm »

* LordSlowpoke shrugs

SUMMON SKELETONS UNTIL TWO SKELETONS ARE OBTAINED

USE SCROLL OF GREATER FUSION ON SKELETONS

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21453 on: July 08, 2015, 04:35:51 pm »

* LordSlowpoke shrugs

SUMMON SKELETONS UNTIL TWO SKELETONS ARE OBTAINED

USE SCROLL OF GREATER FUSION ON SKELETONS

-1. That's not how it works. And it's a waste.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Chris the OK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21454 on: July 08, 2015, 04:48:18 pm »

Al's star is still messed up. Riltia we know you have something to do with it.
Conditional -1 to this and all confronting Riltia suggestions. I think we need to have Ciro talk to her alone, and compassionately, to get the truth from her.

But I think given FFS's heavy-handedness gleefulness at the moment however, we need to do something soon or face the consequences.

We've got a problem. Riltia knows something she shouldn't. Or maybe she doesn't know something. Unfortunately there's only one way around this: Printing to Proxxy's visor. Someone figure something out!
Could do. I like how that'd add depth to Proxxy's character, as our inside gal in the know.

go back to DL4.
If we're going back to DL4, then we're going to have to leave party members behind. Maybe, without Riltia on the scene, we should use the opportunity to set something up?

Print to Proxxy's visor our version of the truth about what's going on. Use short, plain, easy-to-process vocabulary. Tell her to find a discrete way to tell Goombess about what's happening, and then let Goombess stay in the Underside to research the sixth sibling / Sister Seraph, confirm the real location of Al's soul star at the Greens, or whatever might be useful. If Proxxy can find a way to contact us from afar and somehow stay back too, all the better!

ALSO: Upload for Proxxy a fresh supply of fanfiction (from our contest!)

And don't go anywhere without recovering to full health, cheesing SP, saving, and picking up a couple of the most relevant quests at this point.

Now to review the Al's Pad rules so as to consider how much of a terrible idea my suggestion is in practicality...
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 12:05:02 pm by Chris the OK »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #21455 on: July 08, 2015, 04:57:21 pm »

Al: wear gag teeth. Become double vampire
It's FEF, not FEOF

Chris the OK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21456 on: July 08, 2015, 05:08:41 pm »

Just had a realization regarding Proxxy's puzzle box, if anyone's still interested in solving that.

"02 FOG" is a date. Al's birthday is on 20th Fog.

One idea - maybe it's related to "T-Minus 120", i.e. enter the date 120 days before the 2nd of Fog. I don't know, though- Rex and Vi seem to be from earlier than Plus and Minus. However maybe the name "Rex" refers to an intended recipient, i.e. the current incarnation of Rex, rather than being a mark of the box's creator. Any other ideas?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21457 on: July 08, 2015, 05:25:09 pm »

Print to Proxxy's visor our version of the truth about what's going on. Use short, plain, easy-to-process vocabulary. Tell her to find a discrete way to tell Goombess about what's happening, and then let Goombess stay in the Underside to research the sixth sibling / Sister Seraph, confirm the real location of Al's soul star at the Greens, or whatever might be useful. If Proxxy can find a way to contact us from afar and somehow stay back too, all the better!

ALSO: Upload for Proxxy a fresh supply of fanfiction (from our contest!)

And don't go anywhere without recovering to full health, cheesing SP, saving, and picking up a couple of the most relevant quests at this point.

+1. Note we might need to submit the text ourselves instead of just saying Print to visor our version of the truth.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #21458 on: July 08, 2015, 05:35:46 pm »

Just had a realization regarding Proxxy's puzzle box, if anyone's still interested in solving that.

"02 FOG" is a date. Al's birthday is on 20th Fog.

One idea - maybe it's related to "T-Minus 120", i.e. enter the date 120 days before the 2nd of Fog. I don't know, though- Rex and Vi seem to be from earlier than Plus and Minus. However maybe the name "Rex" refers to an intended recipient, i.e. the current incarnation of Rex, rather than being a mark of the box's creator. Any other ideas?

Ooh, you're super right about it being a date. I don't know as it is connected to TMNS at all, and we still need some kind of combination for the second set of inputs, but that's more than nothing.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21459 on: July 08, 2015, 05:41:43 pm »

Wait, then it means that the code actually doesn't have to say anything related to a word?

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #21460 on: July 08, 2015, 05:46:44 pm »

Wait, then it means that the code actually doesn't have to say anything related to a word?

Quote from: freeformschooler
It's probably like a safe: the number pads on the top want some combination of input before they'll allow you to hear the message.

It looks like the top row is a date (with only one button to the right we can press) and the bottom row is a number (with left and right buttons we can toggle.) I don't think we're any closer to knowing an answer, but at least we know what we're looking at now.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21461 on: July 08, 2015, 06:00:46 pm »

Try to remember what the months are and also try to remember the Kingdom of Haria. We're Ciro now so we should make the most of this opportunity to get a plot-relevant flashback.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21462 on: July 08, 2015, 06:15:23 pm »

Try to remember what the months are and also try to remember the Kingdom of Haria. We're Ciro now so we should make the most of this opportunity to get a plot-relevant flashback.

((We're still Riltia.))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21463 on: July 08, 2015, 06:20:28 pm »

Contemplate why we punched Ciro.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21464 on: July 08, 2015, 06:28:33 pm »

Can we go back to finding rooms and looting shit plz?
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.
Pages: 1 ... 1429 1430 [1431] 1432 1433 ... 1544