Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1278 1279 [1280] 1281 1282 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3900595 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Avoiding boss fights since 2013
« Reply #19185 on: April 13, 2015, 05:23:14 pm »

Wasn't it established that there are more than six siblings, but just not enough DLs for them all?
I think Cain said something like that, but in the context it was something totally different. Wanna say it was during Al's chat with him...I'll check the Index in a bit.
In the meantime, I believe Chief was stated to be Cain's brother. I'm less certain there was enough context to figure out exactly what that meant; ie whether The Siblings weren't originally blood related but still have and kept families, or whether Oric's group is/was larger than the current Level Bosses, or what.

I think it was proven some time back that Chief was one of the Six Sinister Siblings. I'm not sure what he was doing raising Al though.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Cain
« Reply #19186 on: April 13, 2015, 05:58:55 pm »

Chief definitely isn't a Sinister Sibling (They never specifically say Chief, but from what Al says about the "nine-year-old girl" (Presumably Cherish) means it's probably in regard to him). However, he would appear to be somehow related to Cain, at least.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #19187 on: April 13, 2015, 06:13:03 pm »

Yeah, it's very much in the air whether the Siblings are actually blood brethren, or whether the pre-SSS era group was family.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19188 on: April 13, 2015, 07:01:14 pm »

Yeah, it's very much in the air whether the Siblings are actually blood brethren, or whether the pre-SSS era group was family.
Prison buddies? Pre-Prison buddies?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #19189 on: April 13, 2015, 09:18:08 pm »

Scan Rilitia

+50 to this.

+1 for giving GUARD point to Riltia

-1 to fusing Mask and Hard Hat

I hate to say it, but those are two of our most powerful items that FFS borderline regrets giving to us.  Do you want to give him a chance to undo it?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19190 on: April 13, 2015, 09:20:00 pm »

Scan Rilitia

+50 to this.

I hate to say it, but those are two of our most powerful items that FFS borderline regrets giving to us.  Do you want to give him a chance to undo it?

I fully support this (consider this a further +1 to things upvoted, and another -1 for downvoted things)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19191 on: April 14, 2015, 03:18:30 am »

+1 to guard for riltia.
-1 to fusing mask and hard hat.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19192 on: April 14, 2015, 07:31:29 am »

Scan Rilitia

+50 to this.

I fully support this (consider this a further +1 to things upvoted, and another -1 for downvoted things)
+1
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19193 on: April 14, 2015, 08:55:28 am »

Scan Rilitia

+50 to this.

+1
[Agreement]
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19194 on: April 14, 2015, 11:40:47 am »

Crash Slog's RP party and preside as Judge: +EP, +Eotyrannus, +NAV, +heydude6, +Chris, +flabort (6)

Rocks fall, the Lady of Pain is summoned, everyone's banished to the Outer Realms. Everyone except you and Slog beats a hasty retreat out of your old house. Slog feels some brief resentment toward you, but moments later, he gets over it. Slog rejoins the party!

The air has become thin. You clutch your chest and take small, steady breaths. What's going on!?

Spoiler: GM notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 05:04:27 pm by freeformschooler »

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: !
« Reply #19195 on: April 14, 2015, 11:58:03 am »

Run to the greens!
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19196 on: April 14, 2015, 12:02:18 pm »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #19197 on: April 14, 2015, 12:05:33 pm »

Run to the greens!

Run for your liiiife!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19198 on: April 14, 2015, 12:21:16 pm »

Don't forget to grab Slog

Chris the OK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19199 on: April 14, 2015, 12:35:10 pm »

Idea: If the vents are used as oxygen transport for the randomly-generating dungeon levels, then... this would be the kind of thing to happen if the dungeon tried generating, say, an entire new dungeon level. That would be the most innocuous explanation.

Idea: Otherwise, maybe something bad happened at the Greens... are we sure we want to go rushing there? Maybe something Newford did - I can't figure it out, though.

Idea: Or maybe someone has reason to attempt ethnic cleansing of the Underside...

Idea: OR we've simply become too much of a nuisance to be ignored. Who with this kind of control would take this kind of no-holds-barred approach to finishing us off - Floe perhaps?

Quote from: heydude6
Don't forget to grab Slog

Good advice, though as for me, I'm not sure about high-tailing it out of here without the Astral Influx main character Ciro...

Al: (While running back to the checkpoint) Where did everyone else get to?

Al: Would Chief or anyone otherwise have reason to try and kill off everyone in the Underside?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 12:38:02 pm by Chris the OK »
Pages: 1 ... 1278 1279 [1280] 1281 1282 ... 1544