Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 873 874 [875] 876 877 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3901900 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

Goombess hates Slog slightly. This is wrong.
Goombess to Slog

Edit:
Also, next music suggestion.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Didn't we get acces to a special combo supermove if we upgraded heart rating enough. Try to work on that.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

While we're suggesting music...let's see what this would do.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

Ciro to Proxxy. Or Proxxy to Ciro. Whichever one makes Proxxy dislike Ciro less.
+1.
+1 as well.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Well if we're still throwing in musics just to see what will happen...

1 2 3 4
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 02:53:54 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

I'm not sure why, but I'm going to put this as my music suggestion.  Or possibly this.

Edit:  Ignore these, as I have changed my music choices to something.... less random.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 09:13:42 pm by draco1234 »

vastaghen12

• Bay Watcher
  • [BIOME_SUPPORT: ANY_COMPUTER:1]
    • View Profile

+1 to Al to Al

Surely the best way to go.

ShadowStrike

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Axe
    • View Profile

...How about Al to Ciro? We could have a Ciral shipping.
The second best way to destroy non-serious and non-sensical posts is to dump a whole load of cold scientific facts on it.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Coro:Question Al about the Silents that he mentioned when we first talked to him, and any Silents of importance/notability
Time to Crisis More identities. Gotta beat the high score!

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-1 Ciro to Slog(wasteful)
-1Slog to Ciro
-1 Proxxy to Ciro
-1Ciro to proxxy(wasteful)
Can we even -1 in this case? If so, as there's a limited number of options, we could essentially +2 something by +1ng it and -1ng everything else.

Didn't we get acces to a special combo supermove if we upgraded heart rating enough. Try to work on that.
There are 9 highest-yet-seen hearts on the grid [Slog-everyone, Al-Al, G-Bess-Ciro]. Of these, only two [Slog-Slog & Al-Al] can be increased above this both ways with a single Heart. So I'd suggest going for one of those.
Coro:Question Al about the Silents that he mentioned when we first talked to him, and any Silents of importance/notability
Time to Crisis More identities. Gotta beat the high score!
*checks the Rankings* Hey, I swear we've Calibrated the Shipping Grid more than 3 times...
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

-1  Al to Al

Al doesn't need to love Al more.

I will support shippings between Proxy and Ciro though, to get her to trust us just a bit more.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile

Can't be bothered linking it because of headaches, but my music suggestions are either "Brand new day" or "Freze Ray" from Dr Horribles sing along blog, which I finally watched.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

Can't be bothered linking it because of headaches, but my music suggestions are either "Brand new day" or "Freze Ray" from Dr Horribles sing along blog, which I finally watched.
+1 to Freeze Ray. Mainly because I want to see what happens.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Oh I've seen this happen before. Give people one iota of infinite customization and everyone is clamoring for their own piece of the cake.

It's the same stuff that happen in illustrated 'avatar wars', it get's flooded and nobody can handle it.

We really need to stop suggesting music.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm nominating Sky Tower, now that we're actually moving again.
Pages: 1 ... 873 874 [875] 876 877 ... 1544