Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 69

Author Topic: The Crossover Thread  (Read 94058 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Crossover Thread
« Reply #390 on: February 09, 2013, 04:01:10 pm »

Forget Harry. Throw in Dumbledore.

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: February 09, 2013, 04:46:42 pm »

Beat-
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: February 09, 2013, 04:48:16 pm »

New Idea: The Harry Potter series and Shadowrun.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: February 09, 2013, 04:55:42 pm »

Forget Harry. Throw in Dumbledore.
Life expectancy of Harryverse character extended! By about two seconds :P

Eldrad is everything Dumbledore wishes he could be, and notably outgunned. ... so's Gandalf.

New Idea: The Harry Potter series and Shadowrun.
Shadowrun makes most things better, yeah. You'd have to upgun and cyberpunk everyone in the HP cast, though. Canon!Voldemort's kinda' small fry in the Shadowrun verse.

Does make me wonder what would happen if you smashed Shadowrun and Darksun together, though. I can't help but think adding cannibal halflings and thri-keen to a dystopic cyperpunk world would notably improve everything. Or adding cyberpunk to a dystopic desert-world. Either way.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: February 09, 2013, 04:59:12 pm »

Would Cthulhu count as a magic user?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #395 on: February 09, 2013, 05:06:38 pm »

I have an idea for a crossover no one's considered: A universe where everything is narrated by a joint cast of David Attenborough and Morgan Freeman.

Cross that over to any universe, instant success.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: February 09, 2013, 05:08:21 pm »

I have an idea for a crossover no one's considered: A universe where everything is narrated by a joint cast of David Attenborough and Morgan Freeman.

Also Logan Cunningham, of Bastion fame.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: February 09, 2013, 05:09:24 pm »

The Old Spice Morgan Cunningham Attenborough Guy. 
Sig! Onol

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: February 09, 2013, 06:12:58 pm »

The Old Spice Morgan Cunningham Attenborough Guy.
Aka the Spontaneous Continual Eargasm Generator.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: February 09, 2013, 06:30:24 pm »

Hannibal Lecter vs the Thing.

Half way through assimilation the Thing breaks down, starts crying and wondering who the real monster is. Then Hannibal finishes assimilating the Thing.
I can imagine him and Jef getting along quite nicely.
"I provide him with all the food he wants, and he sees that my ... needs ... go attended to.  *tht-t-t-t-tttttt*"
I just can't help but feel all the best villains are sitting around in some evil Fortress chillin' whenever they die off screen or if no one makes sure they're dead. Jeffrey and Murphy are rolling around in biscuits and can't stop arguing. The Joker, Agent Smith and Hannibal Lecter keep making everyone depressed and nihilistic with their optimistic outlooks on life. Pale man and Freddy Krueger run the department of nightmare fuel and PR, spreading joy to children across the world like really traumatizing Santa Claus. The generic villains and Zoidberg obey Dr. Evil and can't quite seem to decide what the fuck are Twilight Vampires.
In one particular room Ozymandias plays chess against Tzeentch. The pawns kill themselves. Off in the tea room Skeletor announces HE HAS THE POWER to finally quit performance enhancing artifacts. The White Witch (SLAYAH OF ASLAN) and the other "Good" White Witch (obvious evil spy witch is evil) lead the department of freeze the heretic.

AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL.
I can just imagine the Thing chasing everyone around yelling, 'THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THE RAPE TRAIN'.
Sig! Onol

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: February 09, 2013, 06:33:13 pm »

Half way through assimilation the Thing breaks down, starts crying and wondering who the real monster is. Then Hannibal finishes assimilating the Thing.
"I provide him with all the food he wants, and he sees that my ... needs ... go attended to.  *tht-t-t-t-tttttt*"
I just can't help but feel all the best villains are sitting around in some evil Fortress chillin' whenever they die off screen or if no one makes sure they're dead. Jeffrey and Murphy are rolling around in biscuits and can't stop arguing. The Joker, Agent Smith and Hannibal Lecter keep making everyone depressed and nihilistic with their optimistic outlooks on life. Pale man and Freddy Krueger run the department of nightmare fuel and PR, spreading joy to children across the world like really traumatizing Santa Claus. The generic villains and Zoidberg obey Dr. Evil and can't quite seem to decide what the fuck are Twilight Vampires.
In one particular room Ozymandias plays chess against Tzeentch. The pawns kill themselves. Off in the tea room Skeletor announces HE HAS THE POWER to finally quit performance enhancing artifacts. The White Witch (SLAYAH OF ASLAN) and the other "Good" White Witch (obvious evil spy witch is evil) lead the department of freeze the heretic.

AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL.
I can just imagine the Thing chasing everyone around yelling, 'THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THE RAPE TRAIN'.
No, that's what Slaneesh does. Khorne also sits in a war room with various other war themed villains, and Nurgle? He has a small greenhouse.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: February 09, 2013, 06:35:07 pm »

AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL.
No, that's what Slaneesh does. Khorne also sits in a war room with various other war themed villains, and Nurgle? He has a small greenhouse.
Slaneesh and the Thing have a raping contest.
NOTGOINGTHERE
Sig! Onol

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: February 09, 2013, 06:37:11 pm »

I'm pretty sure Slaneesh would win. You know, considering he/she's a freaking GOD of excess and rape and squicky things.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: February 09, 2013, 06:39:22 pm »

AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL.
Slaneesh and the Thing have a raping contest.
NOTGOINGTHERE
1. Go there.
2. Say “NOTGOINGTHERE”
3. ???
4. Prof—THREAD LOCKED.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: February 09, 2013, 06:39:41 pm »

I'm pretty sure Slaneesh would win. You know, considering he/she's a freaking GOD of excess and rape and squicky things.
Without daemons or servants. Which one can do the deed to more sentients if contained in an arena with 24 hours before the contest is over

I just realized what I was doing.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 69