Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 275044 times)

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! BACK IN ACTION!
« Reply #1440 on: April 05, 2013, 02:18:51 am »

Yukkuri: HEEEEEYYYY, where's MY turn?
GM: You don't get any turn because you're mean!
Yukkuri: I WANT TURN SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAP
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 02:23:52 am by stefmor90 »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: April 05, 2013, 02:21:42 am »

RAGESON KILL ANYONE WHO ATTACK RAGESON USING POWER OF STONE
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 02:27:24 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: April 05, 2013, 03:07:56 am »

"Please do not take offense, mage, but was that truly your worst? Because if so, we may be in trouble. Also, would you mind me taking a peek at that book of yours so I can conjure up some armor like yours? Mine seems to have taken some damage."
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: April 05, 2013, 03:18:44 am »

This is more exciting than I ever thought! I almost got killed there!
VG giggles maniacally.
I should be scared right now, but I feel so good!
She struggles to regain control of the plane after her shaking hands cause her to stall.
Whoopee! This is so fun! Yes, definitely so fun...!

But now... The bully must pay! No one can bully me, not anymore!

UNLEASH MORE DAKKA INTO RAGESON

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: April 05, 2013, 03:31:18 am »

This is more exciting than I ever thought! I almost got killed there!
VG giggles maniacally.
I should be scared right now, but I feel so good!
She struggles to regain control of the plane after her shaking hands cause her to stall.
Whoopee! This is so fun! Yes, definitely so fun...!

But now... The bully must pay! No one can bully me, not anymore!

UNLEASH MORE DAKKA INTO RAGESON
I don't know if you intended it, but I can't help but read your character's lines in the voice of Zoey from the Yogscast.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: April 05, 2013, 05:41:09 am »

((Yay the game is back in action! Been waiting for this!))

"See? If you just let me be your underling these harder to kill then normal guys willl be less harder to kill! This cute girl here that's getting ready to melt off your leg? She comes with me! So you get two underlings for the price of one! Great deal right? Seriously though I can tell your my kind of woman, I don't wanna waste such a person as you!" Evil Lucky, seeing how he convinced her not to kill him, takes the opportunity to keeping selling himself to her. While he's saying that he let's Aurwyn continue her thing, while testing out his new hat.

Test out my hat while Aurwyn grabs and clings to Ms. Mental while excreting tons of acid onto her. If I convince her to be her newest murderous underling, instead help her out by having Aurwyn melt off Osborn's armor and possibly him, while I attempt another timestop this time on Zardak. If timestop works, steal his spear go stab happy with it on him while laughing manically.

Unless she obviously let's me team up with her, keep on having Aurwyn attack her. Also my hat testing takes priority over everything. I really wanna see what that does.

((I'm changing my if I team up action to switching targets... I forgot that with my almost all negative stats, his book would probably summon a meteor under me instead of Osborn. I also wanna convince her to attack osborn if she teams up with me by telling her that the mountain that used to be nearby got exploded because of him. Though that would be meta since my character doesn't even know osborns power... nobody does except him and the other survivor that i think is dead already.))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: April 05, 2013, 06:27:13 am »

Yukkuri: HEEEEEYYYY, where's MY turn?
GM: You don't get any turn because you're mean!
Yukkuri: I WANT TURN SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAP
*slaps thrice in response*

-----

"That's a plan. Does the sword fit?"

Head inside. If the sword doesn't fit, leave it outside and lend the lady my butter knife.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: April 05, 2013, 08:36:18 am »

Try to recall the thing. also see if the things inside are hobbits. i like hobbits. perhaps they have tea...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: April 05, 2013, 09:59:59 am »

Send the beetle after RAEGSON, and proceed to kick in in the balls, while I'm at it!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: April 05, 2013, 02:14:31 pm »

"Hahaha I like this music! And no, that was not my "worst", though at this time I'm not sure what my worst is! Lets see if we can find out!"

Cast 4th spell on crazy girl. If it fails to kill her, punch her to death with my flame armor.

((Also, to Kadzar, I'm not sure if this armor should be handled by anyone with below +6 endurance, because it's trying to kill me right now (I think). Even if I rolled a 1,  though, I wouldn't be harmed by it, but you would probably die within seconds as a total of 8 on a end roll still burnt me slightly.))
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Benjamaru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: April 05, 2013, 06:06:52 pm »

Hmmm... IT'S TIME TO DU-DU-DU-DU-DUEL!!!
Draw top card not fearing i in the slightest!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: April 05, 2013, 06:20:39 pm »

I still say you shoulda played Go Fish!

Oh, and by the way, I finished my own loot table which doubtless looks nothing like Wwolin's! How many pages is yours, Wwolin?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Squill

• Bay Watcher
  • Decided to play DF, I guess I'm back now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: April 05, 2013, 06:50:24 pm »

"Hmmm. A piece of paper. Maybe I should make a BLOOD OATH."
Find a sharp looking rock. Make small incision on finger, then inscribe a mysterious-yet-cool looking symbol, involving interlocking circles and pentagrams.

Edit: I just realized that I got an item that is only -3 from Osborn's meteor spell, and my first thought is "Let's try to make  blood sacrifice to it!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 07:04:04 pm by Squill »
I have not posted in almost a year
But now in iambic verse I am here

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: April 05, 2013, 07:28:51 pm »

((Yay the game is back in action! Been waiting for this!))

"See? If you just let me be your underling these harder to kill then normal guys willl be less harder to kill! This cute girl here that's getting ready to melt off your leg? She comes with me! So you get two underlings for the price of one! Great deal right? Seriously though I can tell your my kind of woman, I don't wanna waste such a person as you!" Evil Lucky, seeing how he convinced her not to kill him, takes the opportunity to keeping selling himself to her. While he's saying that he let's Aurwyn continue her thing, while testing out his new hat.

Test out my hat while Aurwyn grabs and clings to Ms. Mental while excreting tons of acid onto her. If I convince her to be her newest murderous underling, instead help her out by having Aurwyn melt off Osborn's armor and possibly him, while I attempt another timestop this time on Zardak. If timestop works, steal his spear go stab happy with it on him while laughing manically.

Unless she obviously let's me team up with her, keep on having Aurwyn attack her. Also my hat testing takes priority over everything. I really wanna see what that does.

((I'm changing my if I team up action to switching targets... I forgot that with my almost all negative stats, his book would probably summon a meteor under me instead of Osborn. I also wanna convince her to attack osborn if she teams up with me by telling her that the mountain that used to be nearby got exploded because of him. Though that would be meta since my character doesn't even know osborns power... nobody does except him and the other survivor that i think is dead already.))
"Do you truly have a death wish? If so, I will be happy to oblige you." He turns to the spear lady. "Madame, you may align with this whelp if you wish, but, in that case, I will simply kill him and gain enough power to destroy you outright. If, however, you wish to join my ranks instead, I will spare you from a most brutal and painful death."

If Lucky turns, I'll kill him, or ask Rambo to do it if I am somehow incapacitated. Otherwise, I'll use my spear as best I can to help me actively block and dodge the spear lady's attacks while Osborn is casting his spell on her.
Glory to Arstotzka!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: April 05, 2013, 07:54:46 pm »

"Trust me you don't wanna team up with this guy. He's annoying and expects everyone to bow before him or die. Really the only thing keeping me on his team is to increase my chances of living and the only thing probably keeping him from killing me is he wants that lovely golden girl on his side, which she serves under me. Trsut me you wanna team up with me who'll love ya, be psycho with ya, and you get two people to order around! With him, he'll order you around like a king and he's annoying. Did I mention he's annoying?" Evil Lucky continues to try swaying the crazy spear-wielding girl to let him join her. Espically now that it's gonna be hard to convince the annoying overlord wannabe to not horribly kill him... Because Lucky has to admit, in a straight up fight between him and Zardak, he's not on the advantageous side. Well unless he can get his stupid watch to work.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 159