Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 275629 times)

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Impending Doom Spell!
« Reply #1125 on: March 11, 2013, 02:47:24 pm »

Everyone dying is perfectly possible. I expect at least 5 deaths when that thing hits, if not a clearing of the entire map. Literally destroying the map is also possible. And I don't mean altering it like the plant staff did. I mean blowing up the whole mountaintop that you're on. Fortunately, I've been prepared for this ever since I started this game up. I won't spoil much, but things are gonna get pretty interesting.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: March 11, 2013, 02:51:24 pm »

Osborn uses his book as a shield when the meteor strikes.

((sorry to clarify so much, but I just don't want to die!  :'())
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: March 11, 2013, 02:53:40 pm »

((Osborn... you put that spell to perfect use! The spell that was gained by Lucky's death with kill everyone and spawn Evil Lucky! Thanks!))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: March 11, 2013, 02:54:31 pm »

Get as far away from death meteor as possible and curl up in the fetal position. I'm betting everything on the powers of steel! And pine sol! Mostly steel!
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: March 11, 2013, 02:56:11 pm »

((I' just realized that if I survive this, then I would get an unbelievable negative luck bonus! I could destroy us all! AGAIN!))
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: March 11, 2013, 02:59:01 pm »

KILL HIM.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: March 11, 2013, 03:10:13 pm »

Fortunately, I've been prepared for this ever since I started this game up. I won't spoil much, but things are gonna get pretty interesting.
Something analogous to that basement everyone in Perplexicon has been in for a while?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: March 11, 2013, 03:13:27 pm »

((I wonder exactly what that alcohol does...Maybe it'll save me from this meteor?))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: March 11, 2013, 03:15:38 pm »

Well, guess who's getting in next turn?
Someone with +6 luck and affinity. Hehehehe~
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: March 11, 2013, 03:23:36 pm »

So you're saying I'll be another short-lived character?  I guess I see how everyone else felt in Perplexicon now. d=
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: March 11, 2013, 03:51:57 pm »

Fortunately, I've been prepared for this ever since I started this game up. I won't spoil much, but things are gonna get pretty interesting.
Something analogous to that basement everyone in Perplexicon has been in for a while?
Similar, but not exactly. I do have a world map planned out though. And I'm even starting work on a starmap, for when someone gets something that produces a literal world-shattering kaboom.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: March 11, 2013, 03:55:40 pm »

Similar, but not exactly. I do have a world map planned out though. And I'm even starting work on a starmap, for when someone gets something that produces a literal world-shattering kaboom.
Analogous =/= Homologous, you know...
And wow, you're prepared.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: March 11, 2013, 04:42:05 pm »

Wait, the meteor is definitely crashing next turn? Crap, that's not enough time to make shovels and dig a bunker (unless we can dig with the shovels while they are being metalfied). I'm gonna need to come up with a really good plan to save us.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: March 11, 2013, 04:46:36 pm »

Wait, the meteor is definitely crashing next turn? Crap, that's not enough time to make shovels and dig a bunker (unless we can dig with the shovels while they are being metalfied). I'm gonna need to come up with a really good plan to save us.
This turn is when the miniguns become active. After that, it's an apocalypse of black flame. If Osborn somehow survives this, his new spell could potentially be even more destructive than the meteor. But if we move to the world map, then it'll be a little easier to dodge. Maybe. Hopefully.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: March 11, 2013, 04:49:12 pm »

Hey, Unholy, I'm gonna avoid giving you another one turn death by bringing you in AFTER the meteor hits. Because spawning you in with a potentially map-destroying attack about to hit and no time to plan how to defend yourself from it seems kinda unfair.

Map destroying? Does that mean everyone dying? if so then, yaaaay! My wait time will be short and the reign of Evil Lucky will begin!
Your character and mine should totally team up. Then we can have an Evil Overlord and the  Too Dumb To Live combo.
And yay, hopefully I'll be in soon. Unless everyone randomly rolls really high on the Endurance or Dexterity or whatever.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 159