Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 275193 times)

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Guineapigs!
« Reply #990 on: March 06, 2013, 05:17:18 pm »

((When did Min Max get a man cannon fused to him? I think I skipped that part... oh well))

It happened when he got it, from killing The Rock I believe. Anyways, there is a thick metal chain sprouting from in between Lilia's shoulder blades, which extends maybe 4 feet above her right shoulder. At the end of the chain is the cannon, which is made of both flesh and metal. I'd try to draw the new Lilia for you (Because she looks pretty badass, IMO), but I don't have a scanner to upload a pencil and paper sketch, and I don't have a drawing tablet to do it electronically.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: March 06, 2013, 05:31:50 pm »

Take a photo of it with your phone or a digital camera, its how i uploaded that picture of steve from perplexicon that no one commented on.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: March 06, 2013, 05:37:38 pm »

Wait, wouldn't Lilia's weapon be a womancannon?

And I can't wait to see the GM's interpretation of our favorite former lolicon abomination.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: March 06, 2013, 05:39:04 pm »

Oh yeah no doubt she looks badass no question of that lol. I almost think she's a little loli terminator... with with leg wings and a cape lol.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: March 06, 2013, 05:40:14 pm »

It might be interesting to see her when she was all...leggy and not wingy.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: March 06, 2013, 11:51:32 pm »

"Sir Badassitude's ghost here reminding you NOT to reenact my last 3 turns. Good day."
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 11:53:26 pm by stefmor90 »

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! More Dogpiling!
« Reply #996 on: March 07, 2013, 12:58:26 am »

Kordos examines the shadow before him. "Excuse me, feller, but you seem awfully familiar. Have we met several times before?"
"Maybe, is the name John Smith familiar?"

Fired in lucky general direction.
Pause to determine who my enemies are. Shoot anyone who attacks me, and if no one does shoot someone attacking Lucky, Lilia, or Vodka. Remind me, who all is on the alliance which includes me?
((When did Min Max get a man cannon fused to him? I think I skipped that part... oh well))

"Ah fuck... dammit not again..." Lucky says out loud to himself. He's referring to Lilia new man cannon that's fused with her. Still a lot better then the legs everywhere thing but worse then when she' was without it. Still at least she's more powerful. He then turns to Lilia to tell her what he plans to do next not mentioning to her about her new gun. "You know, for a second there I thought you died again... Glad I was wrong. Anyways I think I'll keep the shield and use it to throw these bottles at people to support your attacks. You can keep doing what you've been doing alright?" Then he adds in, "Anyways let's get some more allies to increase our survival odds," even though he's starting to think he's stealing all of his buddies luck and that's why they keep dying. He doesn't really care if that is true or not. The only thing he cares about right now is getting Lilia to look normal again.

Go up to the the 3 people (the creepy eyes girl, the skeleton buddy guy, and the cowboy) and ask if I can join their little alliance. Attack anyone that attacks them and my 'Counter Plan' if I'm attacked by anyone.
Kordos examines the shadow before him. "Excuse me, feller, but you seem awfully familiar. Have we met several times before?"
"Maybe, is the name John Smith familiar?"

"My mistake. You look an awful lot like him, but you don't sound like him at all. I was afraid he had finally caught up to me, but it turns out you're just some guy."
Fired in lucky general direction.
"You know, it's awful rude to shoot someone who ain't done nothing to you or nobody around you."
Kordos fires his cannon at Shadow.
Well, y- Look out!
Protect Lucky from the incoming attack, while returning fire with metal lasers!
(Shadow dex: 1+6)
(Blodgreen dex: 2+3)
(Lucky dex: 2-1+2)
(Lilia aff: 1+2)
(Lilia dex: 3+2+1)
(Kordos dex: 5+5)
(Vodka dex: 1+2)

(Kordos dex: 1+5)
(Shadow dex: 4+6)

(Shadow dex: 1+6)
(Shadow aff: 5+4)
(Lucky dex: 3-1+2)
(Lilia dex: 4+2+1)
(Lilia end: 6+2)
(Lilia bad: 4+2)

(Blodgreen dex: 5+3)
(Shadow dex: 3+6)

(Vodka dex: 5+2)
(Shadow dex: 5+6)

(Lucky dex: 4-1+2)
(Shadow dex: 5+6)

Still standing behind his cannon, Kordos pulls the triggers again, sending a cannonball hurtling through the air towards the shadow. The black figure gives a sinister chuckle as it sidesteps the projectile, before leveling its gun at Lucky and pulling the trigger. As usual, Lucky stands right in front of the the attack, and as usual, Lilia tackles him out of the way at the last second, the jet of scalding nuclear waste hitting her in the arm and drying there. She winces slightly as she pulls it off, and then grins at Lucky, who is picking himself up off of the ground. "Don't worry, I'm not badly hurt. I just have a bit of a headache..." she says, immediately before reeling backwards and falling to the ground, convulsing and gasping for air. As Lucky begins to fully realize what has just happened, Blodgreen fires another arrow at the shadow, who spins out of the way before ducking below a silver beam from Vodka. Finally, Lucky looks up.
"You hurt Lilia..." he says, before pulling a bottle off of his shield and hurling it towards the shadow, but it falls pitifully short, shattering as it hits the ground and releasing a glowing golden cloud of gas which quickly dissipates into the air.

"Teaming up with you sounds like a good idea, Bob, but I don't think reading this book is going to do anything for my health, so lets save that for the first person we see."

Go towards... um... the nearest battle with my... um... Pandora's book? ((An actual map would be very much appreciated.)) If I get into combat, unlock the book and show my attacker it's contents. (up close if necessary)

"This way, Bob!"

(Osborn badassery: 2-4)

(Grimoire affinity: 5)
(Grimoire dexterity: 2)
(Osborn dexterity: 5)

You pick up your gigantic tome, and it immediately comes to life in your hands, unlocking itself before opening to the first page and flying high into the air. You see that the entire page is blank except for two words written in red, which now glow with a jet black flame. "Cussifdalir Azafrena" you hear it shout, before an enormous axe blade made of the same black fire rockets out from the book towards you, leaving a trail of thick oily smoke behind it. You dive out of the way, and the blade embeds itself into the ground that you were once standing on before vanishing in a puff of smoke. The book then flies back into your hands, as if absolutely nothing has happened. Seeing as how your life is no longer in danger, you run over to Lucky, who seems to be a little preoccupied with his angel and her acute radiation syndrome.

Allrighty then. I shall follow you.
You follow Osborn and fly in circles around the tragic couple like a great fiery vulture. Yeah, that ought to cheer Lucky up.

Well now I'm disoriented. Can someone draw a map for me or something? Its just so confusing sometimes.

One map, coming right up.

MAP THAT IS ACTUALLY A MAP, AS WELL AS SOME CHARTS. ALSO, CAPS LOCK
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: March 07, 2013, 02:38:51 am »

More firing in lucky direction.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: March 07, 2013, 05:32:21 am »

"No one stirs up trouble in my town. I mean, it's not really a town yet, but it'll get there. Anyway, eat lead, punk."

Kordos shoots Shadow again.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: March 07, 2013, 06:46:54 am »

"No one stirs up trouble in my town. I mean, it's not really a town yet, but it'll get there. Anyway, eat lead, punk."
"I tried being nice, but that got my axe nicked and killed the only tolerable person."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: March 07, 2013, 07:11:32 am »

((You have a thing against Lilia don't you? That's the third freaking time lol))

"Not again! Damnit! What do I do, what do I do!? Uh.....  water won't work... uh... hat! My hat! Let's try my anti-magic hat! If that don't work then I just gotta hope there's a healing potion on this shield!"

Put my magic hat on Lilia and hope that the radiation counts as magic. If that doesn't heal her then grab the least dangerous looking potion on my shield and hope it's a healing potion... or rad-away.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: March 07, 2013, 07:32:32 am »

((You have a thing against Lilia don't you? That's the third freaking time lol))
((You stole my axe for defending and counter attacking, I like that axe so I'm taking away what you like.))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: March 07, 2013, 07:38:25 am »

((You stole my axe for defending and counter attacking, I like that axe so I'm taking away what you like.))
((You already did that.... temporally lol. Btw if you wanna take away what I like... shouldn't you be shooting Lilia instead of me?))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: March 07, 2013, 07:50:40 am »

((You already did that.... temporally lol. Btw if you wanna take away what I like... shouldn't you be shooting Lilia instead of me?))
((Lilia die: only Lilia dies, You die:Both you and Lilia die and I get new weapon.))

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: March 07, 2013, 07:56:01 am »

"Not again! Damnit! What do I do, what do I do!? Uh.....  water won't work... uh... hat! My hat! Let's try my anti-magic hat! If that don't work then I just gotta hope there's a healing potion on this shield!"

Put my magic hat on Lilia and hope that the radiation counts as magic. If that doesn't heal her then grab the least dangerous looking potion on my shield and hope it's a healing potion... or rad-away.

"I don't know if this would work, but do you want to try combining my book and your angel and see if it heals them or makes them stronger? that might work."
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 159