Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 275274 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Guineapigs!
« Reply #975 on: March 06, 2013, 02:39:39 am »

Kordos examines the shadow before him. "Excuse me, feller, but you seem awfully familiar. Have we met several times before?"
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: March 06, 2013, 08:26:48 am »

Pause to determine who my enemies are. Shoot anyone who attacks me, and if no one does shoot someone attacking Lucky, Lilia, or Vodka. Remind me, who all is on the alliance which includes me?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: March 06, 2013, 09:13:52 am »

Pause to determine who my enemies are. Shoot anyone who attacks me, and if no one does shoot someone attacking Lucky, Lilia, or Vodka. Remind me, who all is on the alliance which includes me?
Well which character are you? Atm, I'm buddyless since badassitude died.Though I'm trying to team up with Vodka, GC, and the skeleton guy. Er... well I will be once I know if Lilia has the man cannon fused to her or not.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: March 06, 2013, 09:19:55 am »

Well which character are you? Atm, I'm buddyless since badassitude died.Though I'm trying to team up with Vodka, GC, and the skeleton guy. Er... well I will be once I know if Lilia has the man cannon fused to her or not.
I'm Blodgren.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: March 06, 2013, 09:55:45 am »

Well then.... probably not my new next buddy lol. Well depends on how things go but right now... I'd say we're neutral to each other.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: March 06, 2013, 11:25:28 am »

Kordos examines the shadow before him. "Excuse me, feller, but you seem awfully familiar. Have we met several times before?"
"Maybe, is the name John Smith familiar?"

Fired in lucky general direction.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 12:37:30 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: March 06, 2013, 12:33:55 pm »

Well now I'm disoriented. Can someone draw a map for me or something? Its just so confusing sometimes.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: March 06, 2013, 03:12:24 pm »

"Teaming up with you sounds like a good idea, Bob, but I don't think reading this book is going to do anything for my health, so lets save that for the first person we see."

Go towards... um... the nearest battle with my... um... Pandora's book? ((An actual map would be very much appreciated.)) If I get into combat, unlock the book and show my attacker it's contents. (up close if necessary)

"This way, Bob!"

"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: March 06, 2013, 03:21:01 pm »

Allrighty then. I shall follow you.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: March 06, 2013, 03:44:32 pm »

Yes, the mancannon is fused to Lilia in the same way it was fused to Minmax.

I'll have an actual map up again soon, I've just been a lazy bastard recently and been too lazy to use imgur
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: March 06, 2013, 04:09:17 pm »

((When did Min Max get a man cannon fused to him? I think I skipped that part... oh well))

"Ah fuck... dammit not again..." Lucky says out loud to himself. He's referring to Lilia new man cannon that's fused with her. Still a lot better then the legs everywhere thing but worse then when she' was without it. Still at least she's more powerful. He then turns to Lilia to tell her what he plans to do next not mentioning to her about her new gun. "You know, for a second there I thought you died again... Glad I was wrong. Anyways I think I'll keep the shield and use it to throw these bottles at people to support your attacks. You can keep doing what you've been doing alright?" Then he adds in, "Anyways let's get some more allies to increase our survival odds," even though he's starting to think he's stealing all of his buddies luck and that's why they keep dying. He doesn't really care if that is true or not. The only thing he cares about right now is getting Lilia to look normal again.

Go up to the the 3 people (the creepy eyes girl, the skeleton buddy guy, and the cowboy) and ask if I can join their little alliance. Attack anyone that attacks them and my 'Counter Plan' if I'm attacked by anyone.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: March 06, 2013, 04:38:52 pm »

Slink away from Lucky slightly.
"I-I don't know... I'm ok with it, but... You've been around a while. I... I'm just afraid to trust you, as much as I hate to admit it. Though... it would be better if we didn't attack each other...

Vote to accept, but stay wary. Try and keep the multitude of eyes away from Lucky or Lilia, as a peace offering. Should anyone attack Lucky or Lilia, give them lasers of steel.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: March 06, 2013, 04:42:25 pm »

"Maybe, is the name John Smith familiar?"

"My mistake. You look an awful lot like him, but you don't sound like him at all. I was afraid he had finally caught up to me, but it turns out you're just some guy."
Fired in lucky general direction.
"You know, it's awful rude to shoot someone who ain't done nothing to you or nobody around you."
Kordos fires his cannon at Shadow.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: March 06, 2013, 04:57:43 pm »

Slink away from Lucky slightly.
"I-I don't know... I'm ok with it, but... You've been around a while. I... I'm just afraid to trust you, as much as I hate to admit it. Though... it would be better if we didn't attack each other...

Vote to accept, but stay wary. Try and keep the multitude of eyes away from Lucky or Lilia, as a peace offering. Should anyone attack Lucky or Lilia, give them lasers of steel.

"Well it's understandable to be wary, but you gotta admit I'm currently the most powerful guy around right now, and having someone like that as a partner sounds like a good deal, no?"

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: March 06, 2013, 05:02:17 pm »

Well, y- Look out!
Protect Lucky from the incoming attack, while returning fire with metal lasers!
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 159