Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 275073 times)

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Vengeance!
« Reply #645 on: February 21, 2013, 01:40:07 am »

(Dragon aggression roll: 3) Badassitude is the new target
"Might as well take this sumbitch for a spin."

Practice throwing a javelin at a feet 20 or so feet away.  If anyone attacks me, practice throwing at them instead.
(Bubba affinity: 4-2+2)

You hurl one of your javelins a short distance, and it embeds itself in the ground. Lightning arcs out of the runes and into the ground, and the weapon begins to glow with a golden light.

Sooo... you wanna just call this a draw? I cant touch you and your attempts to kill me are proving extremely detrimental to those who arent me.

do the second pm's secret stuff
I dunno. I think One more horn blow should do it. If Alani can find you. Which she will. Then she'll take a nap. In the bed.
"Die faster!"

Spike punch Lucky.
((Damn, I was hoping your oldness would be enough to kill ya with my bare hands.))

Lucky comes to his senses, quite possibly because the pain where his left eye used to be can't be ignored, calmly (as possible) reviews the situation. Lilia is dying from a bunch of holes in her gut, the old bastard has the advantage, and some badass guy comes out of nowhere and attacks him. Lucky does what he's done his whole life. "Come on luck, don't fail me now of all times!" He yells right before performing his action.

I'm... gonna PM this action this time.
Glancing down at Lilia and then at Lucky Sir Badassitude realized he was probably too late to save Lilia, but there was hope for Lucky.
Ripping the Two tiny feet off his shoulders, the badass proceeds to stuff the feet in his mouth and bite down for good measure. Actually keep the feet because shoulder feet are effing awesome. He then proceeds to ready his fan and jab it through Johns chest. Roll dex to dodge in front of and take the full force of John's attack.
Save my bro, by kicking his assailant(s) repeatedly. Also use the sword.

Edit: Forgot I had a sword. Geez I'm bad at this.
Must kill Unlucky! Keep charging at him, trying to break his neck or steal his sword.
If I get his sword, cut his head off with a spinning slash.

( Well one of our team members is dead, do you want to replace him Bubba? )
(Sven dexterity: 3+3+2) 8
(Alani dexterity: 2+2) 4
(John dexterity: 4-1) 3
(Lucky dexterity: 2-1) 1
(Badassitude dexterity: 1+1) 2
(Unlucky dexterity: 5+3) 8
(Rock dexterity: 6+5) 11
(Dragon dexterity: 4+2) 6
(Wwolin sanity: 4/0) This... I'm not even really sure how to put distance as a factor in this one with this many people. So I won't. In fact, I may stop with distance alltogether. Now, who the hell is even first?

(Rock dexterity: 3+5)
(Unlucky dexterity: 6+3)

(Unlucky dexterity: 4+3)
(John dexterity: 3-1)
(Unlucky strength: 2+3)
(John endurance: 5-1)

(Sven dexterity: 1+3)
(John dexterity: 6-1)

(Dragon dexterity: 6+2)
(Badassitude dexterity: 5+1)
(Dragon strength: 3+2)
(Badassitude endurance: 5+2)

(Alani affinity: 3+3)
(Sven badassery: 2-6)
(Sven endurance: 6+2-2)
(John badassery: 4)
(John endurance: 1-1+2)
(Lucky badassery: 6-1)
(Lucky endurance: 2-1+2)
(Badassitude badassery: 2+6)
(Badassitude endurance: 1+2+4)
(Unlucky badassery: 1)
(Unlucky endurance: 6)

(Badassitude badassery: 1+6)
(Badassitude strength: 2+3)
(Badassitude affinity: 5-6)
(John endurance: [6-1-1]/2)

(Lilia endurance: 1+2)

The Rock is the first one to make a move, swinging an arm at Unlucky, who rolls out of the way before sprinting off towards John. He swings his sword at the old man's shoulder, and while the blade doesn't break the skin, there's a loud crack as the blade shatters apart, and several bits of icy shrapnel embed themselves in John's face. Not a moment later, Sven arrives, thrusting his sword directly at John's heart, but the former ax-murderer barely twists out of the way of the attack. He casually flicks Lucky's eye off of the longest of his needles, before he's distracted by a great roar from above. The plant dragon glares down at Sir Badassitude before lashing him across the back with a long vine-like whisker, but it's little more than an encouraging pat on the back to the badass, who prepares to swing his fan at John when he hears a shrill noise from the sky. Alani is flying overhead, blasting away at her trumpet. Lucky howls in pain as his skin begins to peel off, and John collapses to the ground, convulsing from the mercury poisoning as he begins to necrotize. Sir Badassitude sees that this is as good a time as any to make an attack, and slams his fan down upon John's skull, shattering it to bits as the feet on his shoulders grow into tiny legs. Lucky gives him a quick smile, before hauling Lilia over one shoulder and carrying her to what's left of the lake. There's still a little bit of water there, and Lucky gently sets the guardian angel in it, expecting her body to repair itself like last time. "Come on Lilia, you have to get up! You have to! I won't let you die!" Lucky shouts frantically, tears streaming down his face, but Lilia gives no response. Her face is as white as a sheet, and even in all of his hopefulness, Lucky can tell that she's no longer living.

JOHN IS DEAD!
(Badassitude luck: 3-6+2)

As John's skull is smashed apart, the blades on Badassitude's fan begin to whirl frantically, and they tear open a gap in the fabric of reality. From this gap bursts a large and angry looking rat. The rodent hisses angrily at Badassitude, and sits upon its haunches, looking as disdainful as an angry rat can.

MIN MAX SPAWNS ON THE TOWER RUBBLE!
(Minmax luck: 6+6)

An enormous twisted warhammer falls to the ground at Min Max's feet. The head of the weapon is covered in warped spikes of a dark purple metal, and the entire handle is carved from white wood set with green flower-shaped runes. It gives off a sickeningly sweet odor, like that of a corpse that has been set out to rot. As Min Max picks it up, his entire body transforms into the same type of wood that the handle is made of, and small flowers bloom from all across his body, shriveling and dying only moments after they appear.

MAP
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: February 21, 2013, 02:02:52 am »

"That was not badass, that was weak." Sir Badassitude turns towards the sun, appreciating the colors. "But if risking my life to help others is weak..." He turns back to Lucky laughing and sobbing at the same time with tears steaming down his eyes. "I understand now. And I will never forget..." Badassitude starts stepping towards the sobbing Lucky. "Why do you look with such empty eyes?" Sir Badassitude sits down in front of  Lucky, like literally right on top of Lilia. Sir Badassitude gets irritated, noting Lucky didn't respond yet. "PERHAPS WHAT YOU NEED IS HELP GETTING CLOSER TO HER?!" Putting on a huge grin Sir Badassitude stands up before Lucky, picks up Lilia's corpse and proceeds to slam it into Lucky until Lucky dies or gives in to the pain. gets knocked out. If Alani is faster, jump on the bed and start sleeping for no reason besides Badassitude going completely insane.

Edit: I accidentally a capitalization
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 04:25:55 pm by stefmor90 »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: February 21, 2013, 02:05:08 am »

One more person.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: February 21, 2013, 02:05:31 am »

Run over to Badassitude and give him a bro fist.
Then casually walk to unlucky and snap his neck or bash in his face.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: February 21, 2013, 02:14:54 am »

How to troll Sir Badassitude edition.

Ninja Edit: Lol Lucky umad

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: February 21, 2013, 02:18:35 am »

Well that was interesting... kinda tempted to steal the "lets clusterfuck john" rat but im afraid it will bite me and ill get rabies or something.

make like a pokemon and hide in the tall grass

also pm stuff
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: February 21, 2013, 02:46:28 am »

MIN MAX SPAWNS ON THE TOWER RUBBLE!
(6+6)
OH YEAH!

"Hmm... Flowers. Wait, what?!"
Min quickly calms down though, because he was already pretty much disformed. He examines his hammer.
"...I wonder what this thing does?"
Give the warhammer a few experimental swings.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: February 21, 2013, 03:17:46 am »

As I said you don't know the lands of death.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 03:35:44 am by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: February 21, 2013, 05:46:13 am »

"Well. That happened." (I'm so screwed.)
Super secret action.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: February 21, 2013, 06:04:38 am »

The rock proposes that we name our tag team The Badass Rocks, and have are theme song be this.
Do you agree Sir Badassitude?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: February 21, 2013, 08:37:50 am »

((Now I wish I had joined in that massive clusterflop.))

"Aw hell yeah!"

Retrieve it and do stuff.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: February 21, 2013, 10:25:38 am »

"....................................................................kill," Lucky has completely snapped. He can't get "kill" revenge, he seen John fall over with the "kill" stupid overgrown muscle head "kill" guy attacking him. He couldn't tell Lilia he fell in love with her there short time "kill" together. The only "kill" thing in Lucky's mind is the 1st minute of this.

Kill the closest person to my by stealing their weapon and killing them with it. In case of no weapon, strangle the life out of them.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: February 21, 2013, 12:44:11 pm »

"WAIT! Lucky! I'm sorry, should've told you to plug your ears."
Swoop down, and grab both Lucky and Lilia, and get them to the Bed! Maybe It'll help them. Somehow.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: February 21, 2013, 01:05:43 pm »

"WAIT! Lucky! I'm sorry, should've told you to plug your ears."
Swoop down, and grab both Lucky and Lilia, and get them to the Bed! Maybe It'll help them. Somehow.

((Well you better watch out because Lucky isn't in a friendly mood right now. Also another tip, stop sounding your trumpet with a group of people unless you plan to kill them all. switch over to your bow and arrows for attacking a single person.))
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 01:13:33 pm by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: February 21, 2013, 01:07:21 pm »

Edit: Damit you stupid quote button being so close to the modify button >.>

Well I'll say this, ((Wwolin, something came to mind about negative luck and killing people. I think you should ask people if they want there luck bonus to go up or down so the people with negative luck can keep getting negative type weapons. Though I really don't know the difference between negative weapons and positive ones.))
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 01:12:47 pm by superBlast »

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 159