Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 275122 times)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! THAT'S MY JAM!
« Reply #615 on: February 19, 2013, 11:01:42 pm »

Hooray random circlejerk.

I have no idea what that is. I'm assuming it's bad.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: February 19, 2013, 11:27:43 pm »

This discussion is making The Rock very uncomfortable.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: February 19, 2013, 11:28:02 pm »

Hooray random circlejerk.

I have no idea what that is. I'm assuming it's bad.
Can either mean a term for something incredibly stupid and off topic for the current situation often involving meme's and bad spelling and CAPS, or it can mean... uhh don't look it up.

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: February 19, 2013, 11:33:44 pm »

The Rock is going to go see a psychologist now, he no longer feels clean on the inside.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Out of Luck!
« Reply #619 on: February 20, 2013, 12:30:40 am »

(Dragon agression: Tails) John's the target, and the Marlboro will just pursue its previous prey
Keep running, east at first. Try and lose it in the forest. If I can't, start heading north and bring it towards lucky, and his combat partner. If I somehow do all this in one turn, shout "I GOT A PRESENT FOR YA!" at them.
(It would pick me as a target. It's almost like lucky and I really do have the dice for/against us based on our names alone. And now I go to attempt to please the dice gods.)
Do you smell what The rock is cooking? No you don't because its a secret.
(Unlucky dexterity: 4+3)
(Rock dexterity: 2+5-2)
(Marlboro dexterity: 1+2)

(Rock dexterity: 1+5)
(Unlucky dexterity: 4+3)

Unlucky sprints off towards the eastern boulder, and the Marlboro simply can't keep up with him. However, The Rock can, and Unlucky narrowly escapes being put in a headlock by the maniacal wrestler.

"Oh SHIT Willy's the good guy? Sorry I have to go save the loli!"
Run and try to save angel by being the guardian angel of the guardian angel. Save the guardian angel by flanking and smacking John in the face with the fan.
"RAAAAAAAAAWR!!!!" Lucky gives his entire being to his rage.

Give into my rage and crush the old guy's neck with my bare hands. Don't even dodge whatever attacks are thrown at me, just focus on killing him with everything at my disposal (nails, teeth, head, knees, hands, feet, elbows, everything)

((I'm assuming I'll get some sort of bonus for something in exchange for not even attempting to dodge.))
"If you had just handed it back, she would not be bleeding to death."

Spike storm Lucky
(Badassitude dexterity: 4+1-2)
(Lucky dexterity: 6-1)
(John dexterity: 5-1)
(Dragon dexterity: 1+2)

(Lucky dexterity: 5-1+2)
(John dexterity: 6-1)
(Lucky strength: 3-1+2)
(John endurance: 5-1)

(John dexterity: 4-1)
(Lucky dexterity: 3-1-4)
(John strength: 2-1)
(Lucky endurance: 5-1-4)

(Badassitude badassery: 1+6)
(Badassitude dexterity: 6+1)
(John dexterity: 3-1)
(Badassitude strength: 1+3)
(John endurance: 6-1)
(Badassitude affinity: 1-6)
(Badassitude badassery: 2+6)

(Dragon dexterity: 5+2)
(John dexterity: 5-1)
(Dragon affinity: 4+1)
(John endurance: 6-1)

(Lilia endurance: 2+2)

Lucky lets loose a scream of pure fury, before throwing all caution to the wind and reaching for John's throat like a revenge-fueled zombie. While he manages to latch on, he just can't seem to provide enough force to crush the man's windpipe. John sees his opening, and doesn't hesitate, making a precise jab at Lucky's head with his needle-covered hand. There's a wet popping sound, and John pulls his hand back with Lucky's right eye impaled upon a spike like some hellish kebab. As Lucky clutches at his eye socket, several tiny pairs of feet emerge from Badassitude's shoulders, but he pays no attention to these as he brings his weapon down towards John, who merely shrugs off the blow as Badassitude's extra feet begin to twitch wildly. John has no time to retaliate however, as a blast of pollen from the dragon's mouth engulfs him. He stumbles out of the cloud with a runny nose and watery eyes, but still in perfect fighting shape. As all of this is going on, Lilia comes around for a second, and says "Lucky... I think I'm dying... Lucky?" in a weak voice, before falling unconscious again.

Do super top secret hiding in the tall grass stuff.
Keep blowing the horn, because Badassitude kinda likes it and Alani kinda has a bit of a crush on him. Proceed to fire three arrows: 1 at Sven, 1 at Willy, and 1 at the Dragon. Thingy.
Wake up, mutter something, then kill angel.
(Sven dexterity: 5+3+2)
(Alani dexterity: 3+2)
(Willy endurance: 1-5)

(Sven dexterity: 2+3)
(Alani dexterity: 6+2)

(Alani affinity: 4+3)
(Sven badassery: 2-6)
(Sven endurance: 6+2-2)

As Willy vomits up a pool of mercury and lies still, Sven slides off into the tall grass, picking up speed, before zooming back and using Willy's corpse as a ramp to reach Alani. While he manages to go thirty feet into the air in a feat of skating that would make a professional figure skater blush, he can't reach Alani, who gives the trumpet another blast. Sven's skin begins to literally peel off, revealing the muscle and silvery mercury underneath, but he manages to stay standing. Alani prepares to fire an arrow from her bow, but decides that she doesn't have enough time as Sven prepares to dart off into the bushes again.

WILLY SNOW IS DEAD!
(Alani luck: 2+3)

There's a horrible sucking noise near Alani as a portal opens up beside her, which a large double bed promptly falls out of. It crashes to the ground, but is completely undamaged by the fall, and a carved symbol by the head of the bed bears a remarkable coppery sheen.

BUBBA APPEARS IN THE FORESTED AREA!
(Bubba luck: 3+6)

Bubba's waiver folds itself into a quiver of bright golden javelins, completely covered in teal runes. They seem to glow as if alive, and as he slings the quiver over his back, he feels his hair stand on end as surges of magic and pure electricity flow through him.

MAP
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 12:36:35 am by Wwolin »
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: February 20, 2013, 12:43:41 am »

Must kill Unlucky! Keep charging at him, trying to break his neck or steal his sword.
If I get his sword, cut his head off with a spinning slash.

( Well one of our team members is dead, do you want to replace him Bubba? )

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: February 20, 2013, 12:46:17 am »

Glancing down at Lilia and then at Lucky Sir Badassitude realized he was probably too late to save Lilia, but there was hope for Lucky.
Ripping the Two tiny feet off his shoulders, the badass proceeds to stuff the feet in his mouth and bite down for good measure. Actually keep the feet because shoulder feet are effing awesome. He then proceeds to ready his fan and jab it through Johns chest. Roll dex to dodge in front of and take the full force of John's attack.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 08:47:55 pm by stefmor90 »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: February 20, 2013, 01:09:33 am »

Sooo... you wanna just call this a draw? I cant touch you and your attempts to kill me are proving extremely detrimental to those who arent me.

do the second pm's secret stuff
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 01:34:04 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: February 20, 2013, 04:49:13 am »

((Damn, I was hoping your oldness would be enough to kill ya with my bare hands.))

Lucky comes to his senses, quite possibly because the pain where his left eye used to be can't be ignored, calmly (as possible) reviews the situation. Lilia is dying from a bunch of holes in her gut, the old bastard has the advantage, and some badass guy comes out of nowhere and attacks him. Lucky does what he's done his whole life. "Come on luck, don't fail me now of all times!" He yells right before performing his action.

I'm... gonna PM this action this time.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: February 20, 2013, 07:53:52 am »

Name: Shirly Snow
Looks: An awful country singer
Stats:
Strength:
Endurance: ------
Dexterity:++++++
Affinity: --
Luck: ----
Badassery: ++++++
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 06:34:10 pm by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: February 20, 2013, 08:09:22 am »

+ or - 6 limit persus :P
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: February 20, 2013, 08:37:08 am »

Bubba scratches his gut.

"The hell are these?"

((Is there an alliance cheat-sheet anywhere?))

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: February 20, 2013, 10:18:32 am »

Name: Shirly Snow
Looks: An awful country singer
Stats:
Strength:+
Endurance: -------------
Dexterity:++++++
Affinity: -
Luck: +
Badassery: ++++++

With those stats, I could kill you with my firm handshake.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: February 20, 2013, 11:37:00 am »

"Die faster!"

Spike punch Lucky.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: February 20, 2013, 12:59:01 pm »

Sooo... you wanna just call this a draw? I cant touch you and your attempts to kill me are proving extremely detrimental to those who arent me.

do the second pm's secret stuff
I dunno. I think One more horn blow should do it. If Alani can find you. Which she will. Then she'll take a nap. In the bed.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 159