Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Legion 2240 A.D. - Never Google "Fourth Degree Burns"  (Read 9032 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Legion 2240 A.D. - The Journey Begins! Fu-yeh!
« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2013, 11:52:19 am »

STILL waiting on NRDL. :-[

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2013, 03:34:25 pm »

Auto him if he doesnt post?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2013, 03:44:59 pm »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2013, 03:46:32 pm »

Auto him if he doesnt post?
No shit.
He's been PMed and everything?
You probably already did that, but just in case...
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2013, 08:10:41 pm »

Fuck this noise. Turns up in a bit yo.

Edit: Xantalos will be upskies if NRDL doesn't get back to me after a few turns.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 08:19:33 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Legion 2240 A.D. - Waitlisting Accepted
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2013, 08:40:25 pm »

Initiative - [5v1] You all get a running start. The sniper can't decide who to shoot first.

"Son of a bitch!" Cassia cursed as she rolled across the sand from her dive, her hand already going for her pistol. "Hey, guys, try not to damage that sled. Maybe we can use it to cross the desert faster," she said as she took aim at their assailant's head. She took a deep breath, held it, braced her wrist on her auto-cannon arm, and squeezed the trigger...
You come up from the roll, sand cascading from your shoulders as you bring your pistol up and brace it, gunmetal steel against the silver sheen of aluminium casing covering your cannon. [6+1] Your breath stills in your chest, your vision narrows and the howl of the wind dies in your ears. All you hear is a hollow click as you coldly give the trigger a squeeze. Your senses come rushing back with the shock of the grip kicking against your palm, and a small puff of red mist is carried away by the breeze. The sniper moves not an inch, frozen as if in shock, though you know he is quite dead. A feeling of amusement pulls your features back into what might have once been a smile. A long time ago. Damn son.

The crew of the sled seems to be trying to start the engine up. Probably to drive away. Everyone who charged, dodged, or otherwise attempted a melee attack during the last turn is 5 meters away from the sled right now. The others are closing in but won't make it in time (NRDL and SeriousConcentrate).

Spoiler: Player Characters (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 08:43:11 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2013, 09:03:48 pm »

Quintillus takes a flying leap onto the sled seconds after he sees the sniper fall and after bursting through the hatch he brings his vibro sword down on the first crewmember he sees in a fit of bloodlust roaring mindlessly as he does so.

enter vehicle, murder crew
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 09:45:48 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2013, 09:30:02 pm »

Quintillus takes a flying leaps onto the sled seconds after he sees the sniper fall and brings his vibro sword down at the driver in a fit of bloodlust roaring mindlessly as he does so.

kill the driver, ignore the rest of the crew
Let me explain the vehicle better. Its like an armoured personnel carrier with skids and a single screw that turns through the sand beneath the vehicle and pushes it forwards (it even throws sand out the back when its going really fast). So basically you guys have to climb inside a tank and fight in uber-close quarters. Just letting you know what you'll be getting in to.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2013, 02:46:09 am »

Sniper down, good. Armored carrier, not so good. Cannot implant javelin, no wheels.

No, too dangerous. Must stop its mobility.

"Everyone get on it!"

Hop onto APC-ish thing, locate entrance, try to pry it open with javelin. If not, then at least make noise to...fool them in discerning where our locations are...on it.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2013, 03:16:57 am »

If it’s good enough for Croquettius it’s good enough for me, reflected Astria, thinking back to the heroes of old she was taught about at school. Croquettius was a semi-legendary figure from the golden age: it was said that once he had singlehandedly destroyed an entire legion of enemy armoured vehicles. And as every child knew, that godly rampage had started by climbing into an enemy tank and tearing apart the crew in vicious and gruesome hand to hand fighting.

”For Rome!” she cried, leaping onto the crude enemy contraption. ”Gosh!”

Waiting for her companions to ring the bell, she readied her pistol to take down the first thing that answered the door.

An excitable blood-lust flushed into her eyes. She seemed perhaps very slightly less pale than a few moments ago.

Leap onto the vehicle. Cover our forced entry with my pistol. Shoot the first enemy in sight, preferably in the face.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 03:20:56 am by lawastooshort »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2013, 03:47:04 am »

Cassia grinned. "Knew I could hit that shot! Hey, wait... that thing's starting up!" Even though she was aware she probably couldn't make it there, she started charging for the vehicle anyway in a desperate attempt to catch up.

(I would take a shot at it with my cannon, but I don't want to risk hitting a teammate... or the engine, since if we can capture this thing that would be pretty impressive to our commanders at the fort we're going to. >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 23, 2013, 06:43:06 am »

I suppose I'll make a sheet, if only to pad out the waitlist.

Spoiler: MT (click to show/hide)

So, if I'm getting this right, MT would get three implants - two from stats and one free, right? Can he mount them right away or do I have to pick one?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 08:24:24 am by Harry Baldman »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2013, 09:09:02 am »

So, if I'm getting this right, MT would get three implants - two from stats and one free, right? Can he mount them right away or do I have to pick one?
You're good. Yes, you get them right off.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 23, 2013, 12:44:11 pm »

Could I get a GM-approved description of the implants, then?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #89 on: January 23, 2013, 11:44:00 pm »

Could I get a GM-approved description of the implants, then?
Memory Module allows you to store any information you come across, and download electronic software. Useful for capturing vital intel and looking at nudie pictures.

Mag-Hands are powerful electromagnets embedded into your palms. They prevent you from ever being disarmed, and make it easier for you to disarm others. This model also has a small mod that allows it to reverse its polarity, instantly propelling whatever is in your hand, out of your hand. This is only as useful as you want it to be.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8