Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 66

Author Topic: American Politics Omnibus Megathread of DOOM  (Read 69865 times)

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
Re: American Politics Omnibus Megathread of DOOM
« Reply #810 on: February 05, 2013, 09:20:47 pm »

Especially since the system was, as I understand it, largely designed with our nutter friends in mind. And with good reason.

Also that video is awesome. My old elementary Geography teacher has burst into tears somewhere and she doesn't know why.

So, that's you American's big secret! New York isn't actually on the East coast, but is actually secretly located in Alaska! And you thought you could fool the glorious leader of Best Korea? Fi, fi and shame! :P
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: February 06, 2013, 01:56:50 am »

North Korean missiles comes with built-in anti-missile.
Wait...they're packing anti-missile-missiles onto their missiles, or are they using chaff or something? My guess...they're using chaff, but it's actually just glittery confetti.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: February 06, 2013, 02:07:52 am »

Wait...they're packing anti-missile-missiles onto their missiles, or are they using chaff or something? My guess...they're using chaff, but it's actually just glittery confetti.

I think he meant that they come with 100% added fail.
This is a blank sig.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: February 06, 2013, 02:08:26 am »

No, the North Korean missiles themselves are the anti-missile and shoot themselves down.

DAMN YOU EVIL NINJA MONKEY!
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: February 06, 2013, 04:08:35 am »

Posting to watch, before I forget. >_>
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: February 06, 2013, 04:23:44 am »

No, the North Korean missiles themselves are the anti-missile and shoot themselves down.

DAMN YOU EVIL NINJA MONKEY!

Heh heh, the left hand might not know what the right hands doing. :P

First base: "Fire the missile!"
Second Base: "We're being attacked, destory that missile!"
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: February 06, 2013, 08:38:15 am »

I know it's the wrong Korea, but for some reason my image of a North Korean nuke is like the famous scene out of Dr. Strangelove. Except that instead of Slim Pickens rodeo-riding the nuke all the way down, PSY is kickin' it Gangnam Style on the missile.

A million Internets to someone who can 'shop that together.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: February 06, 2013, 08:52:17 am »

I know it's the wrong Korea, but for some reason my image of a North Korean nuke is like the famous scene out of Dr. Strangelove. Except that instead of Slim Pickens rodeo-riding the nuke all the way down, PSY is kickin' it Gangnam Style on the missile.

A million Internets to someone who can 'shop that together.

But make it kim jong un wearing sunglasses instead.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: February 06, 2013, 09:01:51 am »

No, make Kim that guy doing the hump-dance above PSY in that elevator scene.
Love, scriver~

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: February 06, 2013, 09:09:53 am »

I know it's the wrong Korea, but for some reason my image of a North Korean nuke is like the famous scene out of Dr. Strangelove.

Whenever I picture a North Korean nuke, I see a rocket flying towards its target at about 63mph, slowly disintegrating until the target is just hit by a cloud of bolts and knockoff-brand plutonium.  Just like every Daewoo and Hyundai I've ever ridden in.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: February 06, 2013, 03:19:02 pm »

Vote on Boy Scouts accepting homosexuals postponed to May.
Isn't the underlying issue for the whole Boy Scout thing pretty much:
Parents don't want to send their kids under the care of an organization that has homo scout leaders and/or homo scouts.  (Cause they'll get infected with the gayz and/or get molested.)

It can be pretty hard to monitor this stuff with them camping out in the woods and what-not.  So that is a big scary factor.  On a technicality, the Boy Scout thing has a brand of trust from over the years. 
The current social/cultural resistance against acceptance of homosexuals plays a huge factor to why the Boy Scout organization is waffling on this issue and has not changed their acceptance policy.

I'm not sure where I am getting at... so in conclusion: Openly accepting homosexuals will break the 'illusion' that the Boy Scouts is a 'trusted' organization where parents can safely send their boys to learn stuff and grow to be upstanding manly men.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: February 06, 2013, 03:21:30 pm »

The underlying issue is that the BSA is run by the Mormon Church, and they don't like gays. That's pretty much it, in it's entirety.

There's a reason why the Boy Scouts as a whole aren't huge fans of the BSA and pretty much refuse to interact with them, and why the Boy Scouts as a whole are perfectly fine with gay scouts and leaders while the BSA is not.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 03:25:47 pm by GlyphGryph »

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: February 06, 2013, 03:22:40 pm »

Wait, who let them get ahold of it?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #824 on: February 06, 2013, 03:27:39 pm »

What happens if a nuke is shot down in the atmosphere? I would have thought that the US missile defense systems would likely be able to cope with the amount of nukes North Korea can scrape together, though I'm less certain about other western targets.
Eh, America's detonated a nuke above Hawaii before. Made some pretty lights, cut out power and did some crazy shenanigans, but no one was hurt nor were there any sextuple conjoined squid babies. Pyrrhic scenario; nuke is destroyed nearby major city, lots of money is lost. Korea subsequently disappears from maps :(

All in all, I'm surprised there wasn't all that much subliminal messaging.
우리는 미국 소각해야합니다!
우리는 미국 소각해야합니다!
우리는 미국 소각해야합니다!

Ah well, at least we can all still wait for the summer, burn America to the ground and enjoy a nice picnic.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 66